• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It's so painful to look at it, it's almost funny.
my pain reseptors burned out ages ago I am just looking at this mess like
jujutsu-kaisen-sukuna-ryomen-sukuna-smiling-tattoo-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I mean its just so bloody stupid, but so god damned funny

That's like making a thread saying "Gojo's the strongest sorcerer, he should scale above Grade 4 sorcerers"

i GoT tHaT aCcEpTeD
Nah, you’ll see the thread I’ll make next; I’m adding to Sukuna’s justification that he scales above Sugawara no Michizane, who is stated to be relative to Gojo in the novel

This thread became hell after the chapter officially came out.

It's somewhat fun to see, like watching a fire burn.
This thread periodically turns into 10 straight pages of debating about the same three topics every couple of weeks kinda like the actual manga

It's always one of
  • Speed cap
  • 15F Sukuna Vs Maki and Yuji
  • Yuta Vs Hakari (tho that's died down since Yuta's domain reveal)

Was just re reading JJK0 to check on Miguel. Anime really did him dirty.
NGL dude received zero damage from Gojo's attacks.
13-p8iOUZfZHciCN.png

His Black Rope does seem to have damaged Gojo's hand.
14-7bCX4m3XJVXoL.png

Miguel was more worried about Limitless and Six Eyes than Gojo's CE output and CE Reinforcements
15-BlYF_Guv6gXmB.jpg
16-LwROFwOHwsRes.png

Was just re reading JJK0 to check on Miguel. Anime really did him dirty.
NGL dude received zero damage from Gojo's attacks.
13-p8iOUZfZHciCN.png

His Black Rope did seemed like damaged Gojo's hand.
14-7bCX4m3XJVXoL.png

Miguel was more worried about Limitless and Six Eyes than Gojo's CE output and CE Reinforcements
15-BlYF_Guv6gXmB.jpg
16-LwROFwOHwsRes.png
I'd argue the anime actually buffed him. Being able to take dozens of blue amped punches that could one shot other top tiers is a much better durability feat than taking a single unnamed attack off-screen

I'd argue the anime actually buffed him. Being able to take dozens of blue amped punches that could one shot other top tiers is a much better durability feat than taking a single unnamed attack off-screen
Yeah, it buffed his durability, but barely did anything with the rope. It would have been cool if we saw some AP feats from him there. That scene was pretty much fan service for Gojo fan girls, as far as I see. Though it was pretty cool.

Yeah, it buffed his durability, but barely did anything with the rope. It would have been cool if we saw some AP feats from him there. That scene was pretty much fan service for Gojo fan girls, as far as I see. Though it was pretty cool.
We got to keep in mind that Vol 0 was made before the main series was even formed, a lot of things from it just don't match up to it now, like the rope or even Gojo being scared of Rika which is for obvious reasons dumb. Heck Sukuna wasn't even an idea when Vol 0 was made. So a few things have just been relegated to being jokes or changed I feel.

I don't see the specifically where it was stated six eyes is better than other eyes. Yeah six eyes gives huge advantage to Gojo but where TF here it states what you saying or implying
Nothing proves other eyes are better than six eyes when it comes to Jujutsu related stuff, be serious please.
Maki HR eyes that are more so heavily focused towards physical senses vs Six eyes that are more heavily focused on Jujutsu related stuff. The latter, which I have shown through statements and even sourced instances of why, prove to be better when it comes to seeing jujutsu related stuff. As for the statement I posted, that one shows how gojo can understand the weakness of the technique and the strengths of it (he even does this with DA in Shibuya arc), with just his glasses on.

Check the chapter again. It was Megumi who told Gojo then Gojo checked that to confirm he didn't just know Yuji merged with Sukuna. Same goes for chapter 230 he didn't know what happened until he focuses on souls. He then know Megumi took the burden when he saw his soul looked smaller than Sukuna's soul
no need. cuz it's irrelevant to the point that six eyes nerfed (due to blindfold) can see that much into Yuji. Whether somebody told him or not doesn't really matter.
After he got out of the prison realm, he was instantly able to see and deduce Megumi and Sukuna was merged from just one glance at the external appearance of the soul. Peering deeper allows him to view the inside of their soul, or more precisely their innate domain.

Perception has nothing to do with seeing?
Maki can see the soul perfectly which Gojo needs concentration as far as series goes. Maki didn't perceive WS she saw it both are different things.
? I'm just listing out what he's good at. When did I claim his perception has anything to do with seeing? Though, sorcerers do rely a lot on perception, or sensing. Maki sees the outline of the soul, yes. what about it? Gojo can see that too, but seeing deeper needs him to peer deeper.

Still nothing states Six Eyes> X ray vision of Kashimo
u dont need it to be stated that the best eyes (narratively, feat wise and statements) is > X ray when it comes to a competition of Jujutsu bro.

@Sir_sun_man already posted the scan where Sukuna literally warns him. Also Kusakabe never predicted it because of sparks. He only predicted normal dismantle with sparks not WS.
Sukuna only says "Heh guess what's next" or whatever. Never does he say it is WS, yet Kusakabe was able to tell it is. WS has more noticeable sparks than normal dismantle.
He might have blocked it because of him hearing the chants at best nothing states he blocked it because of sparks.
???? Now you saying sorcerers can't detect world slash Sparks?? bro that ain't some weak ass beginning of series Yuji CE punch. This is Sukuna WS dismantle, his strongest version of dismantle even.
You need to react to the flow of the ce and Sukuna's motion in order to block. Without that you're not blocking it.
No one saw the sparks of WS as far as Series shows it. Only thing that has been confirmed is Chants is required and a charge up time nothing else.
Trolling? Like, did you even read chapter 235, and what Kusakabe said in latest chapter. Unless you think WS weaker than dismantle???

literally told it was about to be fired at him and still got clipped by it
Where Kashimo was still firing at Sukuna with that beam. Reminder that Kashimo still needs to sense the spark, react and dodge. In order to react he needs to see it. Otherwise it's like a invisible bullet being fired without a trigger being pulled. You're not aware of when a trigger will pull when you're attacking your opponent.

??? when? what?
dude
In the very panel you showed 😭
the first time it was used on him he literally couldn't do a damned thing and the only reason he lived is cuse sukuna was playing with him
yeah. partially evaded the world slash. im sorry but sukuna isn't here to deliberately play around with world slash to only target a arm.

again he is literally told it's about to be fired
no. I even explained why this isn't true. Can we stop pretending he said world slash on that panel please.

I mean he literally starts chanting when he is about to unleash it so I would hope yuta has enough brain power to figure out: "Sukuna has a pre-requisite of firing off his world dismantle by chanting.... and he is chanting right in front of me, better collapse that domain right about now"
Ye whilst Sukuna is far faster than Yuta. And Yuta brings his sword up.

Is it possible Gojo just let the World slash/dismantle hit him? Sukuna looked pretty damaged at that point and Gojo got a refresh/amp from the black flash he pulled. Being the arrogant and cocky sorcerer he is, Gojo thought he could tank it.
no. Just plot hole.

people be forgetting that gojo has seen, felt and perceived Sukuna dismantle from the beginning, even from his domain amped version. people be forgetting Gojo saw Sukuna use his shikigami powers without summoning them, meaning that he would likely guess Sukuna could very much do the same, especially when he saw Sukuna use his Shikigami power and copy stuff too, and saw Maho use Sukuna's slash. He even felt it slash through his arm, and seen it with his own eyes that aren't covered by anything. Even sensed the CE spark and so on.

no matter how people try to say it, he would definitely tell what's up. Especially when he saw somebody bypass his infinity already which raises his guard up. this is like the second time.

im sorry yall but this is just a blatant plot hole.
For one, he is in a fight with the King of Curses, and he himself is aware that Sukuna is holding back (Whatever it may be). Secondly, he has just had his arm cut off, so he would DEFINITELY know that Sukuna’s CT can bypass his infinity at this point. Thirdly, he is aware that Sukuna is desperate, since he almost died a seconds ago. Fourthly, Six eyes shows him the flow of, CT weakness and strengths of a ct (even stated in fanbook. paper guy isn't a exception) & allows him to process information far faster than anybody else given his six eyes, especially when at that moment he's far faster than near death crippled Sukuna, as any of his actions and flow of CE would be far slow in his eyes, especially after regaining some of his output back. He has seen Sukuna’s ct in action so many times, that at this point, he should be aware whatever he was doing in that moment is different than his usual stuff.

Having all that information, and a brain that functions extremely fast should have absolutely let him to the conclusion, that this almost dead desperate dude who is still holding back, who is making hand signs & chanting is doing something different than his usual CT, which has already shown to bypass his infinity once at this point. Especially when he has seen Sukuna use his Shikigami's powers. This is verbatim stated prior to chapter 235 and 234.

btw another prediction to be made: the gang, aka good guys will lose soon. dunno when but they will eventually. Sukuna winning.

Last edited:
Being honest about what Gege is cooking, he made it clear when Gojo mentioned Hakari and Yuta reaching his level, despite Maki already being introduced in the series and having HR. Gojo never had hopes for Maki to reach his level, despite being beaten by Toji, who had the peak of HR users' body and power so far. This pretty much indicates that HR users are strong, but they never had any chance to reach the heights of Hakari and Yuta.
Gojo unfortunately delusional as stated by Kenjaku😔

ngl, I gotta say this: nobody can say Sukuna got better battle IQ than gojo does when he was getting outplayed by simply just red and blue 😭
heavily iq gapped deadass.
Sukuna got a far more versatile kit (two ct lol) and gojo still outplayed. A simple combination of attacks (red and blue), all Sukuna had to do was prevent these simple combinations but he fumbled.

He got a versatile kit, and what may be the most disgusting knowledge gap I have ever seen in a 1v1.
Nobody in the jjk history got that much knowledge on wheel and maho, like sukuna does.
Then there's Sukuna using Maho to bail out himself several times from a imminent gg or fatal F-up. He needed adaptation, and someone who could keep pressurizing Gojo, so that Gojo wouldn’t finish him off with a HP.

And speaking of knowledge gap: Gojo's entire kit is already known by sukuna and rest of the world ☠️
And not just that, he got Megumi knowledge and Yuji knowledge, a lot of stuff to know about Gojo.
So in short: most knowledge on gojo's abilities, a perfect counter to gojo's abilities, and he was still getting outplayed. Ong, Sukuna needed his shikigami to conjure up a new ability to win, Sukuna's own battle iq is worse than mahoraga

Where Kashimo was still firing at Sukuna with that beam. Reminder that Kashimo still needs to sense the spark, react and dodge. In order to react he needs to see it. Otherwise it's like a invisible bullet being fired without a trigger being pulled. You're not aware of when a trigger will pull when you're attacking your opponent.
???
and?
Like that doesn't change it one way or the other the beam was already fired and kashimo was told by sukuna to dodge his attack and he dodge, I mean cool about the spark of CE and all but that previouse warning already devalues that arguement into pointlessness

In the very panel you showed 😭
are you insane?

sukuna outright says that he will go for his head if he doesn't heal, he went for his arms because he was playing with him, higaruma by no means could dodge the world slash, he needed to use DA just to weaken regular slashes since he couldn't avoid those in any way, what makes you think he could even partially avoid a far more potent one?
yeah. partially evaded the world slash. im sorry but sukuna isn't here to deliberately play around with world slash to only target a arm.
are you for real bruve?
jujutsu_kaisen_238_6.jpg
2024-03-23_114251.png

Sukuna has flat out told people that he was gonna fire it off multiple times in this fight already do you really think he is above playing around with someone who might as well be an ant to him? like really?
no. I even explained why this isn't true. Can we stop pretending he said world slash on that panel please.
"Sukuna only says "Heh guess what's next" or whatever. Never does he say it is WS, yet Kusakabe was able to tell it is. WS has more noticeable sparks than normal dismantle."
this is not a good argument, I mean put yourself into the situation, sukuna has not began to charge up his CE and he has been ******* around with you for a few minutes so far and when you show that you can more or less block his regular slashes he goes "heh, well guess what Ima do next?" you really not gonna interprite it as him about to fire off the unblockable durability negeting attack? really? that is just reaching my good man, hell he hasn't even began chanting as of yet which is kinda the prerequisite to charging up the CE and output of the slash so I don't know where you got that idea of kusakabe being able to see the spark before it even begins.
Ye whilst Sukuna is far faster than Yuta. And Yuta brings his sword up.
?
Have you been reading or just cherry picking stuff? yeah he is faster than yuta... when he is going all out that is and while he isn't going all out people can rather easily dodge and even hit him! big surpise I know its almost like yuta and yuji have actually blocked some of his attacks prior to this situation and even maki whom he preception blitz the moment he got seriouse could block his attacks and even react to his slashes.

Or are you now going to ignore the missing arm, the slashed open arm oh and all of these.

2024-03-27_164909.png
2024-03-27_164928.png
2024-03-27_164952.png

2024-03-27_165020.png
2024-03-27_165121.png

and now for the really damning ones
2024-03-27_165037.png

sukuna brings up his arm and both yuji and yuta have enough time not to just react but to shield their bodies with their arms and sword before the slashes hit them
2024-03-27_165132.png

both yuji and yuta notice sukuna dislocking his arms and grab him before he can start waving hand signs

OH and a very important story beat that you might've just missed
2024-03-27_165100.png

yuta hit sukuna with clairvoyance he could see one second into the future of this fight since that point, so no bloody wander he could see the world slash coming he knew what sukuna was about to do before he did it and even then he couldn't do anything when sukuna got seriouse kinda like the maki fight.

Last edited:
but before you even answere I am not wasting my time for another 4 pages of this thread, the gojo sauce you've been on for the past 6 months has made arguements with you too stagnant to be of any interest.
😂😂😂 I already lost interest in replying to him when he said this.
Ong, Sukuna needed his shikigami to conjure up a new ability to win, Sukuna's own battle iq is worse than mahoraga

???
and?
Like that doesn't change it one way or the other the beam was already fired and kashimo was told by sukuna to dodge his attack and he dodge, I mean cool about the spark of CE and all but that previouse warning already devalues that arguement into pointlessness
Yeah it does change it? He's in mid air, Firing that beam, that so happens to be sliced through like butter and now Kashimo is on the other side. Without sending the ce spark and noticing the changes in the environment, Kashimo ain't dodging that no matter, especially when Sukuna only said this after finishing his chanting 😭
Can ya stop pretending Kashimo can't see it and even dodge it.

are you insane?

sukuna outright says that he will go for his head if he doesn't heal, he went for his arms because he was playing with him, higaruma by no means could dodge the world slash, he needed to use DA just to weaken regular slashes since he couldn't avoid those in any way, what makes you think he could even partially avoid a far more potent one?
Sukuna doesn't play when using world slash. Stop pretending that he does. Why else would he better sending out a world slash when all it took was just few dismantles that he was holding back against 😂
You're talking about what happened afterwards which is irrelevant asf. Higuruma partially dodged world slash, there's no other way about it, Otherwise he'd be in half rather than luckily getting away with just one arm, which strangely enough is like when Kashimo got his arm cut off.
Why couldn't Higuruma who was watching Sukuna aiming at him whilst chanting, try to move aside. Ur just making stupid arguments.

are you for real bruve?
jujutsu_kaisen_238_6.jpg
2024-03-23_114251.png

Sukuna has flat out told people that he was gonna fire it off multiple times in this fight already do you really think he is above playing around with someone who might as well be an ant to him? like really?
The second panel you're using doesn't even say what you think it is, lmao. There is no indication of world slash unlike the other. And again the first panel is Sukuna SAYING this after finishing his chanting. That gives u little to no time to react whatsoever.
"Sukuna only says "Heh guess what's next" or whatever. Never does he say it is WS, yet Kusakabe was able to tell it is. WS has more noticeable sparks than normal dismantle."
this is not a good argument, I mean put yourself into the situation, sukuna has not began to charge up his CE and he has been ******* around with you for a few minutes so far and when you show that you can more or less block his regular slashes he goes "heh, well guess what Ima do next?" you really not gonna interprite it as him about to fire off the unblockable durability negeting attack? really? that is just reaching my good man, hell he hasn't even began chanting as of yet which is kinda the prerequisite to charging up the CE and output of the slash so I don't know where you got that idea of kusakabe being able to see the spark before it even begins.
That isn't even the prerequisite for charging up, u don't need that to input in CE, to flow it.
“He’s aiming for the build-up/charge of CT target expansion and expanding his Simple Domain.” <- Is the actual TL. Which means Sukuna was in process of doing the charge.
Kusakabe barely blocked that slash that had no motion, and Sukuna did not send a barrage of slashes like he did against Yuta and Yuji 😭 Him saying guess what's next again doesn't say he's gonna use world slash. The only actual indication you get is when you feel the charge up. Which Kusakabe did.

You know how the spark works? Sukuna was able to tell gojo was gonna manifest red just based on the spark. Referring to before it got summoned into existence. So idk how this is hard to get.

?
Have you been reading or just cherry picking stuff? yeah he is faster than yuta... when he is going all out that is and while he isn't going all out people can rather easily dodge and even hit him! big surpise I know its almost like yuta and yuji have actually blocked some of his attacks prior to this situation and even maki whom he preception blitz the moment he got seriouse could block his attacks and even react to his slashes.

Or are you now going to ignore the missing arm, the slashed open arm oh and all of these.
He wasn't even going all out against Yuta and Yuji LMAO. If he can perception blitz Maki then he'd do the same to Yuta and Yuji dude. They're not equal to Maki in stats 😂 and now u saying I was cherry picking, this is straight up crazy when we're told he is still holding back against these two and those before

You're ignoring the point that Yuta can sense the spark in advance, that being the charge and bring his sword up in time to WHERE Sukuna is pointing HIS fingers at.

Anyways Yuta, Yuji and Rika ganging up on Sukuna and you pretending like they're relative to Sukuna is just straight up trolling. Especially when we're told he still holding back 🤣

2024-03-27_164909.png
2024-03-27_164928.png
2024-03-27_164952.png

2024-03-27_165020.png
2024-03-27_165121.png

and now for the really damning ones
2024-03-27_165037.png

sukuna brings up his arm and both yuji and yuta have enough time not to just react but to shield their bodies with their arms and sword before the slashes hit them
Funny as to how you're showing instances where they all can react to Dismantle, proving my point that the plot hole goes crazy lol.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_249_shin_012.png
Yuta dodging dismantle 😂

but WS is suddenly different. yall just trolling.

btw its stated that dismantle gets weaker the further it travels, as Kusa said. As in the output gets lower the more distance it travels. think about that before u try to put them on massively nerfed Sukuna level.

OH and a very important story beat that you might've just missed
2024-03-27_165100.png

yuta hit sukuna with clairvoyance he could see one second into the future of this fight since that point, so no bloody wander he could see the world slash coming he knew what sukuna was about to do before he did it and even then he couldn't do anything when sukuna got seriouse kinda like the maki fight.
? Yeah and that clairvoyance doesn't last. that's why he gotta use another sword. nothing indicates he had that either to react to world slash either.

case and point all you did was just show to me as to how Yuta and the others were able to react, dodge, etc. but gojo did not. and yet gojo is infinitely better than everybody else here bar being infinitely better than Maki when it comes to speed, perception, senses, jujutsu mastery and skill, etc.

lilbro you say im on that sauce but all u have been doing is glazing Sukuna and tryna act like there is no plot hole in ch236 😂 which is the whole point of this topic that I have been pointing out..

but before you even answere I am not wasting my time for another 4 pages of this thread, the gojo sauce you've been on for the past 6 months has made arguements with you too stagnant to be of any interest.
there hasn't even been any 4 pages yet, stop gassing it up.
"for the past 6 months"? I am barely even here, why are u trying to gas it up.

😂😂😂 I already lost interest in replying to him when he said this.
well i can't really fault you for taking that one serious when I should have made it more clear it isn't. but shrug

prove that tho? We really don't know this

Back