• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If 120% Sukuna (i.e., within Malevolent Shrine) can withstand a point-blank Reversal: Red, then shouldn't normal Sukuna downscale by 20%?

At bare minimum, Gojo upscales from 514.24 Kilotons, which he, apparently, generated by existing. A Reversal: Red, even at that level, is 1028.48 Kilotons; Sukuna and Gojo at full power would upscale from 822.78 Kilotons, rather than their current (arbitrary) 550 Kilotons.
Red currently scales to the Fūga yield for being able to completely annihilate 20F Mahoraga in one shot, in comparison to Megumi's untamed Mahoraga (2.07 Megatons)

Though the Low 7-B current calc is wrong. Sun's Shibuya fire arrow calc yielded 7-C (29.7 Kilotons)

What do ya all think that will happen with Takaba? After Kenjaku, we didnt got anything new about him, which is kinda weird since Gege have put so much screen time on him. He was literally the first Culling Game character to show up, not only that, but he was the first guy to be stated to counter Gojo's Infinity. I have seen poeple saying that he is dead and such, but I doubt that, otherwise Yuta would have blamed himself about it.

Like, fr, this man would be extremly helpful against Sukuna and Gege was kinda dumb to not create a proper limit to his technique. Kenjaku himself said that NOTHING can counter Comedian, so not even the power null of Domains is enough to stop this beast.

Imo, he is either with Shoko, since his very existence can help to save people, or he is gonna show up soon (Maybe now, to stop the Fire Arrow or something)
Or maybe... Just maybe... One in one billion, Kenjaku will get his body somehow

What do ya all think that will happen with Takaba? After Kenjaku, we didnt got anything new about him, which is kinda weird since Gege have put so much screen time on him. He was literally the first Culling Game character to show up, not only that, but he was the first guy to be stated to counter Gojo's Infinity. I have seen poeple saying that he is dead and such, but I doubt that, otherwise Yuta would have blamed himself about it.

Like, fr, this man would be extremly helpful against Sukuna and Gege was kinda dumb to not create a proper limit to his technique. Kenjaku himself said that NOTHING can counter Comedian, so not even the power null of Domains is enough to stop this beast.

Imo, he is either with Shoko, since his very existence can help to save people, or he is gonna show up soon (Maybe now, to stop the Fire Arrow or something)
I imagine it like this...Sukuna fires an fire arrow at yuji,yuji seems hopeless BUT THEN....out of nowhere our glorious hero our glorious comedian TAKABA HIMSELF eats the arrow and says wouldn't it be funny to spit the fire arrow out of my mouth at one shot sukuna...yeah honestly i wish we can see more of takaba pls gege cook

He has to remain actively confident, and he'd probably be apprehensive about facing off against the King of Curses

They probably won't send him out for now given the risk that he may get annihilated before he can even use his technique

Also Yuta was dragging his sleeping body away so no Kenjaku probably

Last edited:
The exact words of both TCB and the official read that Red would destroy Mahoraga in one shot, and that Sukuna tried to distract Gojo because of that
Eh, destroying Mahoraga doesn't mean you're destroying the wheel as well. The flames didn't destroy the wheel but it was enough to destroy Mahoraga.

Also, both Red and Flames destroying Mahoraga doesn't mean they're comparable. They're both killing him, they don't necessarily deal the same damage. They just deal enough damage to kill him, but that's it. Mahoraga also isn't Low 7-B.

Red should scale above Sukuna's durability, as well as Mahoraga's. That's it.

Eh, destroying Mahoraga doesn't mean you're destroying the wheel as well. The flames didn't destroy the wheel but it was enough to destroy Mahoraga.

Also, both Red and Flames destroying Mahoraga doesn't mean they're comparable. They're both killing him, they don't necessarily deal the same damage. They just deal enough damage to kill him, but that's it. Mahoraga also isn't Low 7-B.

Red should scale above Sukuna's durability, as well as Mahoraga's. That's it.
That and Low 7-B isn't sticking around anyway

We don't know how Gojo performed the earthquake feat.
Gojo was fighting random curses left by Kenjaku, unless you think Kenjaku had curse spirits that could genuinely force Gojo to go all out and press him (unlikely given their heavily consistent and vast power gap) then Gojo was likely using casual attacks similar to his fight with the disaster curses. At best, however, you can say Gojo used a hollow purple, in which case his other attacks aren't that much weaker than when using Sukuna as a measuring stick.

Gojo was fighting random curses left by Kenjaku, unless you think Kenjaku had curse spirits that could genuinely force Gojo to go all out and press him (unlikely given their heavily consistent and vast power gap) then Gojo was likely using casual attacks similar to his fight with the disaster curses. At best, however, you can say Gojo used a hollow purple, in which case his other attacks aren't that much weaker than when using Sukuna as a measuring stick.
How could you say Gojo couldn't have been going all out and then say that he used Purple against Kenjaku's curses in the same sentence?

He was not fighting random curses. Kenjaku left one cursed spirit as a detector. Gojo probably just one tapped it but that’s most likely not the cause of the earthquake. Gojo could also just used a blast of Red/Blue like in 0 when a curse was bothering him fighting Miguel.

Still, we need to figure out what caused this earthquake because if it’s anything below Red it can be multiplied by 2.

I'm saying even if you want to assert he was going all out, then at best he'd have used purple which we can still backscale from.
Doubt that he'd use it against detector curses. And I don't like the idea of back-scaling him from his strongest ability that is an extension technique

He was not fighting random curses. Kenjaku left one cursed spirit as a detector. Gojo probably just one tapped it but that’s most likely not the cause of the earthquake. Gojo could also just used a blast of Red/Blue like in 0 when a curse was bothering him fighting Miguel.

Still, we need to figure out what caused this earthquake because if it’s anything below Red it can be multiplied by 2.
My person conjecture is that he used Red on the curse in 0 cuz the AoE meant he'd exorcise it entirely, given that he didn't have the patience to deal with it (he was pissed)

As for his release from the Prison Realm, TCB's translation reads that Kenjaku placed multiple curses to detect if Gojo broke free. Both translations say they were beneath the layers of seals Kenjaku put on the Prison Realm. So these curses were most likely small and insignificant power-wise. From this, I'd say he definitely didn't use Red

how did asshoraga only comes to deflect to slashes but at the same time can expand its technique to split the ******* world?

how did asshoraga only comes to deflect to slashes but at the same time can expand its technique to split the ******* world?
Probably because of the sheer difference between an untamed Mahoraga summoned by Megumi in comparison to a Mahoraga that was summoned from Sukuna's shadow instead and had adapted to neutral Limitless

Mahoraga was adapting to Gojo for nine chapters until the world split slash
Mahoraga's fight against Sukuna lasted less than 2 chapters

The level of adaptation would be different, and even so, if it wasnt for the Fire Arrow, Sukuna would have probably lost

NGL I change my mind about Yuta holding back vs Yuji. The only way he wasn't is if Naoya is dumb as f*ck. Naoya was ******** himself after just seeing Yuta show up, and move

I'm sorry but, Naoya BAD BLITZED Yuji, so there's no way that Yuta without even using Rika would be scary to Naoya if he can bad blitz him too.

You can't have Yuta ~ Yuji in speed, while having Naoya >>> Yuji in speed, without having Noya >>>> Yuta and having Naoya BAD BLITZ Yuta too. He'd be an idiot for fearing him. With a well-placed punch to the face at mach 1, he'd beat him from what he knows, lol

It's only for my personal scaling though, TBF. I'm not going to every try and make a crt on here or anything about any of my takes

Given that the weight of the fact that Yuta having more than him implies that his is an impressively high benchmark, is it a fair interpretation that Gojo has the third highest reserve of Cursed Energy?

I've always assumed that Gojo has the third most because other than the fact that it's naturally the most likely guess, the statements about Yuta's Cursed Energy in relation to his imply he would otherwise have the highest amount out of anyone of the modern era

I've always assumed that Gojo has the third most because other than the fact that it's naturally the most likely guess, the statements about Yuta's Cursed Energy in relation to his imply he would otherwise have the highest amount out of anyone of the modern era
Most likely Dagon has third most CE reserves. Or Geto because of how much cursed spirits he had.

Now that I think about it, how many Cursed Energy reserves can we put on a proper scale?

One thing I remember is Jogo having more than 3F Sukuna and presumably having 8-9F level

Back