• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

My condolences to anyone still reading the VIZ translation, this is so ass
11k1UvS.png

"Horsepower" Mf you aren't a car

0254-019.png

No idea, but it needs to be asap. Hakari is nowhere even near narratively implied the fastest of the heavy hitters.
That thread was awful, but unfortunately I hadn't read JJK fully when it was made.

Hakari himself has 0 anti feats at all, and there is 100% a basis for Jackpot Hakari to have greater speed than someone like Yuta and to be insanely fast in general, it was just ignored in place of awful awful awful motivated reasoning. First of all, we know a casual Kashimo is already just insanely fast, secondly Hakari is outspeeding that Kashimo, third there's an actual on-screen feat. IDK why powerscalers are obssessed with lore confirmation of stuff. IF there's feats indicating it, then that's about enough, it's not that deep

There also is no lore basis for Mai to have insanely fast attack speed, but when not using rubber bullets, she uses guns with Muzzle velocities near the speed of sound, yet her attack speed is never hyped up. Same with her usage of snipers. Snipers fire around mach 3, yet she's never hyped up to have something over 3x faster than Naoya

Last edited:
Unironically bro had a MHS feat back in shibuya then bro like a hundred chapters later says "Imma use a supersonic attack against Gojo, that'll work."
This is a bad argument. Why is it capped at supersonic when he uses it vs Gojo? That makes no sense.

It's like saying that Jiren is Planetary because Vegeta uses a Galick Gun against Jiren, and the Galick Gun is hyped up to be able to destroy planet earth in the Namek Saga. The technique being supersonic when fodder uses it doesn't mean f*cking Sukuna has his capped at 1-5x the speed of sound

So funny how the MHS argument never dies when it shouldn’t never be created in the first place.
Your crt was bad

It doesn’t matter that much. What got it scrapped was the fact that it was a huge outlier.

Also, given how you argue here, I can confidently say that you’re not capable of reverting it.
You had a bunch of horrible misreadings in there too, like "Naobito barely moves a meter in 1/24th per second" in your CRT, which was embarrassing

Not getting passed on VSBW because of standards =/= the argument is untrue

Also that "Sukuna uses a supersonic attack vs Gojo stuff, meaning Gojo is closer to 1-5x the speed of sound" is just a bad argument.

Naobito barely moves a meter in 1/24th per second
This is literally what is drawn in the manga though.
Not getting passed on VSBW because of standards =/= the argument is untrue
I mean if you believe MHS JJK that much you can get the **** outta here. A verse that is mostly composed of Subsonic to Supersonic feats is not getting a special treatment just because you don’t like how things work.

This is literally what is drawn in the manga though.
Prove that. BTW drawings to explain how animation following physics work aren't examples of Naobito moving at peak speeds using 24fps movement.

If you made the claim you need to evidence it in an honest manner, which obviously your thread didn't because there is 0 proof of this

I mean if you believe MHS JJK that much you can get the **** outta here. A verse that is mostly composed of Subsonic to Supersonic feats is not getting a special treatment just because you don’t like how things work.
If your standard is top tiers have subsonic to supersonic feats meaning god tiers can't be MHS+ because it's outlier-ish, then it's a bad argument. This entire outlier mentality is just not a good standard to have, and scaling isn't statistics. People getting a good feat is only an outlier if there's lore contradicting it, but it being way faster than everything else isn't proof of it being inherently contradictory.

Prove that.
No. I'm not debating you.
If your standard is top tiers have subsonic to supersonic feats meaning god tiers can't be MHS+ because it's outlier-ish, then it's a bad argument. This entire outlier mentality is just not a good standard to have, and scaling isn't statistics. People getting a good feat is only an outlier if there's lore contradicting it, but it being way faster than everything else isn't proof of it being inherently contradictory.
You don't even believe the rating dude. You just want their speed to be as high as possible for the sake of it. There is not enough evidence for MHS like there is for Subsonic to Supersonic. Dozens of calcs, a lot of statements, etc.

We're not making them MHS unless the manga gives us valid reasons and feats. If you try to revert the rating then I'm making it a discussion rule. It's up to you.

You don't even believe the rating dude. You just want their speed to be as high as possible for the sake of it.
No? I just look at a feat and I don't apply a bias and discredit it for no good reason.

There is not enough evidence for MHS like there is for Subsonic to Supersonic. Dozens of calcs, a lot of statements, etc.
There is a literal feat though. You're acting like it's pulled out of nothing, when we literally have a basis for it. We don't have like 30 feats, sure, but it's a basis nontheless. A lack of MHS+ calcs doesn't mean people can't be fast.

No. I'm not debating you.
Sure, but your thread didn't either, it just made the claim when it's:
  • Not supported by lore
  • Never happens in the story
It was just a dishonest addition in bad faith

If you try to revert the rating then I'm making it a discussion rule. It's up to you.
I don't want to revert the speed shit and add MHS+, idc about that, I just want to revert the bad arguments that are currently accepted, because they're bad and inaccurate inverse-wise

IIRC We actually had a couple of HS-MHS calcs laying around but either they were all discredited as outliers/lore says otherwise, not evaluated, or calc just bad.

Either way, doubt MHS JJK is happening any time soon, even if the arguments to disprove them were ass, because the arguments for MHS JJK are pretty weak themselves (from what I remember).

Back