• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean
2024-03-23_114036.png
2024-03-23_114042.png
2024-03-23_114047.png

wasn't it cofirmed 140 chapters ago? ya know when he turned these two into meatballs with a side of mimiko?
Yeah we all know that but you know Gojo and Yuta fan girls who wants to criticize Gege wanted a direct statement for that.

Yeah we all know that but you know Gojo and Yuta fan girls who wants to criticize Gege wanted a direct statement for that.
lol, anime and manga already confirms it. the one SirSun showed being first as well. Anime was more earlier to show it more explicitly tho, along with making a shield like dismantle. (See Maho throwing cars at Sukuna, etc) and manga is the one to show how he can coat his hand with dismantle (like gojo coating his hand with blue)

oh and another thing if sukuna takes anymore damage he is cooked
2024-03-23_120401.png

the arm that was sliced in two is still sliced in two his RCT is ******.
one of his arms hasn't been regenerated yet either. his output is so ass. BF barely did anything 😭

anyways Miguel blitzed 3 slashes of dismantle and sukuna couldn't react (well he wasn't reinforcing himself high enough so not that surprising for Miguel himself to do that, but still a great feat, especially given how Sukuna didn't even sense and react to him and his CE)

What do you think is the state of the story ATM?
It is repetitive, but does it have the potential to just simply blow up or is the fate has sealed

I mean. many Manga are repetitive too in the plot they display, so I don't see the issue. If anything, THIS is meant to cement Sukuna's status as the strongest in history further, and to essentially replicate the events of everybody in the Heian Era raiding on Sukuna in modern era style. A repeat of events but with different people. (and a equal to Sukuna) Furthermore, many in the manga has contributed to further weakening Sukuna, whether it be reducing his CE output level, his CE reserves, making him use rct which consumes much more CE, damaging his heart and removing his arms or hands which does weaken you. And the soul damage, and especially the brain damage. It is a snowball of piled up effects.

If I had to guess, the final battle for the group raid here, will be a 4vs1, where Yuji, Hakari, Maki and Yuta all go up against Sukuna where everybody else is KO'ed and it's them who is the last standing fighters. My prediction is based on the jjk art by gege where it displayed all 4 standing and the text "Stronger, smarter etc comrades"
Just a speculation tho but if gege did it like this, then it would be honestly heat. and the most intense battle for the raid.

I mean. many Manga are repetitive too in the plot they display, so I don't see the issue. If anything, THIS is meant to cement Sukuna's status as the strongest in history further, and to essentially replicate the events of everybody in the Heian Era raiding on Sukuna in modern era style. A repeat of events but with different people. (and a equal to Sukuna) Furthermore, many in the manga has contributed to further weakening Sukuna, whether it be reducing his CE output level, his CE reserves, making him use rct which consumes much more CE, damaging his heart and removing his arms or hands which does weaken you. And the soul damage, and especially the brain damage. It is a snowball of piled up effects.

If I had to guess, the final battle for the group raid here, will be a 4vs1, where Yuji, Hakari, Maki and Yuta all go up against Sukuna where everybody else is KO'ed and it's them who is the last standing fighters. My prediction is based on the jjk art by gege where it displayed all 4 standing and the text "Stronger, smarter etc comrades"
Just a speculation tho but if gege did it like this, then it would be honestly heat. and the most intense battle for the raid.
It's done in kind of a goofy way, though. They have Sukuna getting pressed, then he uses a technique out of nowhere or offscreen Haki.

And honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if he made Sukuna just kill everyone.

I don't know about the latest chapter yet, but the only time Sukuna has really pulled a new technique out of nowhere is the World Slash which while a surprise at the time was built up beforehand. And the only person to really get "off-screened", was Gojo after an extensive fight.

I don't know about the latest chapter yet, but the only time Sukuna has really pulled a new technique out of nowhere is the World Slash which while a surprise at the time was built up beforehand. And the only person to really get "off-screened", was Gojo after an extensive fight.
Fair enough.

It's done in kind of a goofy way, though. They have Sukuna getting pressed, then he uses a technique out of nowhere or offscreen Haki.

And honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if he made Sukuna just kill everyone.
Basically what Duedate said. But it's confirmed Sukuna is holding back, so they never really pressed him.
Nonetheless, Sukuna strength is wittling down bit by bit, unless he gets few more BF's and fixes his output somewhat.

Anyways Miguel atm is strong enough to hold Sukuna back long enough for everybody to patch up easily and join the battle.

Will Miguel Fail And Lose, Or Will He Prove That He Is Truly The Strongest Punching Bag? 🗣️💯💯 (and secure W feats and beat Sukuna up fr)

How Sukuna sent the slashes against Yuta without using his hands signs 🤓☝️
Gege clearly confirmed this time he doesn't need hand signs
4-tFzGZcLs4tFrJ-m.jpg
He doesn't need hand signs to shoot them, but for the world slash he needs either hands signs or chants to charge it up, hence why he still shot it out and he was able to perform a chant

The more I reread the chapter the more I realize how much Sukuna was just ******* with Kusakabe. Bro literally straight up told him "Just a heads up, imma use the world dismantle next, good luck" and then the second he got bored Kusakabe got cooked

I need Todo to fight Sukuna. Boogie Woogie spam since Gege's OC (pls do not steal) has 4 hands, and then Yuji comes back in and they jump him with so many Black Flashes it looks like a child scribbled over the panels.
"Ah yes, Yuji's 'jumping the shit out of a main villain with his brother' technique. He hasn't used this since Mahito"

The more I reread the chapter the more I realize how much Sukuna was just ******* with Kusakabe. Bro literally straight up told him "Just a heads up, imma use the world dismantle next, good luck" and then the second he got bored Kusakabe got cooked
you just figured it out? dude look at this ****:

2024-03-24_094933.png

tell me that's a look of someone not ******* around?

Last edited:
What do you think is the state of the story ATM?
It is repetitive, but does it have the potential to just simply blow up or is the fate has sealed
I really do hope that Gregory will find someway of tying this whole mess together, but after the ******* Miguel reveal last chapter I am really starting to think he's got no clue what he is doing anymore

Sukuna is in a way, helping everybody to push themselves to their limit here in the Manga, to demonstrate their motives, their reasoning and ideals. Higuruma is one. Kusakabe is two, etc. It's kinda like what Sukuna said few chapters back when he was reasoning with himself in deep thought about their ideals, especially Yuji's who he saw was as strong as he was, which he wanted to crush.

^ Just a food for thought, not everybody is going through this stage, like Yuta for example.

Lol. We're told that world slash is special and requires as such. Oh yeah, speaking of world slash and dismantle

btw, Kusakabe senses > Gojo in senses and six eyes 🥶

IMG_1783.webp

IMG_1785.webp

IMG_1786.webp

IMG_1787.webp

(it's also said in this chapter that Maki and Maho can see it/perceive it better than other sorcerers. Gojo with his senses and six eyes > Other sorcerers already by a several big gap)

IMG_1789.webp

Kashimo: sees and dodges world slash

Higuruma: can partially evade the world slash

Kusakabe: can predict where it will come from before it’s released

Maki: can see and dodge the world slash

Yuta: can tell when his dismantle is about to go off and collapses his DE as a distraction.
Gojo: with the most broken ability in the series, the six eyes, is unable to perceive the build up of CE, see the attack travel… Gojo who can also sense the same as Sukuna on telling the spark for CT's and the like for decent/strong moves and higher, can’t sense the world slash.

Type Shi, everybody here has better senses than Gojo fr. Gege is cooking here. the six eyes was not real.

Sukuna is in a way, helping everybody to push themselves to their limit here in the Manga, to demonstrate their motives, their reasoning and ideals. Higuruma is one. Kusakabe is two, etc. It's kinda like what Sukuna said few chapters back when he was reasoning with himself in deep thought about their ideals, especially Yuji's who he saw was as strong as he was, which he wanted to crush.

^ Just a food for thought, not everybody is going through this stage, like Yuta for example.

Lol. We're told that world slash is special and requires as such. Oh yeah, speaking of world slash and dismantle

IMG_1783.webp

IMG_1785.webp

IMG_1786.webp

IMG_1787.webp

(it's also said in this chapter that Maki and Maho can see it/perceive it better than other sorcerers. Gojo with his senses and six eyes > Other sorcerers already by a several big gap)

IMG_1789.webp

Yuta: can tell when his dismantle is about to go off and collapses his DE as a distraction.
Gojo: with the most broken ability in the series, the six eyes, is unable to perceive the build up of CE, see the attack travel… Gojo who can also sense the same as Sukuna on telling the spark for CT's and the like for decent/strong moves and higher, can’t sense the world slash.

Type Shi, everybody here has better senses than Gojo fr. Gege is cooking here. the six eyes was not real.
Sukuna used offscreen haki on gojo 😔

IMG_1783.webp

IMG_1785.webp

IMG_1786.webp

IMG_1787.webp

IMG_1789.webp

Only valid is Maki but we know Gojo needs to concentrate on perceiving souls but Maki can do it without concentration. There is no reason to believe six eyes> HR eyes. As for Kashimo he had X ray eyes there is nothing states six eyes> Kashimo's x ray vision. Kusakabe never predicted it Sukuna told him he is gonna fire the slash next. I don't think yuta was defending himself that straight up looks like he was trying to cut Sukuna but got caught in WS.

Beside Sukuna even told Kashimo to dodge it. That's not a some valid reason to say Gege was implying something there

Last edited:

For me the problem is that while all of these character moments are cool in a vacuum, they dont lead to anything. Like Kusakabe gets his cool little moment were he stops being a coward and puts up an actual fight against Sukuna and then 2 pages later gets off screened.

Same thing with Yuta, he gives his little speach about feeling responsible for this mess because he went after Kenny and you know what that leads to... nothing. He does a cool 3v1 in his domain and then gets oneshot and all the damage him and Yuji dealt mean nothing because Sukuna landed black flash.

Same thing with Higuruma, he talks about just wanting to complete his role and then die but guess what he doesnt even do that. He fails to confiscate Sukuna's technique and the executioners sword disappears before Yuji strikes Sukuna.

Having character moments is obviously good but if those moments lead to nothing then it just makes the whole arc feel even more repetitive and pointless.

Only valid is Maki but we know Gojo needs to concentrate on perceiving souls but Maki can do it without concentration. There is no reason to believe six eyes> HR eyes. As for Kashimo he had X ray eyes there is nothing states six eyes> Kashimo's x ray vision. Kusakabe never predicted it Sukuna told him he is gonna fire the slash next. I don't think yuta was defending himself that straight up looks like he was trying to cut Sukuna but got caught in WS.

Beside Sukuna even told Kashimo to dodge it. That's not a some valid reason to say Gege was implying something there
? No he only concentrated to peer into Sukuna and Megumi's inner soul. Precisely their innate domain, That's different from perceiving the soul from the outside. Maki can never do this.
HR eyes aren't even > Six eyes tf? U have gege jacking off what the six eyes can see, peer into, etc. Whether that be instantly analyzing how a technique works, be it CT or DA, to even deduce their weaknesses, or seeing CE in a VERY detailed form.
GHrHu33W4AAvGJh

Be serious.

GHptydnXkAAKKO0

Infact back when the finger merged with Yuji, Gojo with his blindfold, which dampen his six eye senses, was able to peer into Yuji and deduce that Yuji had indeed consumed Sukuna, and Sukuna was indeed inside there and not some random ass. Similar to what he did in Ch230. I guarantee you gojo can easily see souls without having to focus, but peering into a different space (Innate domain) which is basically the inside of the soul, is more difficult than whatever Maki does. And she can't see CE or techniques in such detailed form like Gojo does.

Kid Gojo can even see, sense and perceive Toji, who is "pure emptiness" due to no CE. And Gojo can see, perceive and control the concept of infinity and bring it to reality... nah bro dismantle is not that hard to see. I guarantee you. Not for Gojo. Especially when it's stated Maki and Maho better than other sorcerers when it comes to seeing dismantle, meaning there is some sort of degree where they can somewhat see it.

As for Kashimo he had X ray eyes there is nothing states six eyes> Kashimo's x ray vision.

Six eyes senses and feats are much better than X ray eyes, sorry. Dismantle is CE. And Kashimo was only told to dodge this, that doesn't mean he's innately aware of how big the dismantle is, the shape, how fast, where it will shoot exactly, etc, especially given the distance between these two. So he'd normally not dodge it... but he did because he was able to see it and perceive it. Kinda the reason as to why he even saw these waffle dismantle. So no.

Kusakabe was both able to sense dismantle, and block it. He even weaves through it when going up close combat to fight Sukuna 😭 He can also sense the spark and such. As for world slash, he intercepted Sukuna from trying to build it up. Sukuna never said he was going to use world slash, Kusakabe just was able to sense that spark and deduce it.

Yuta did somewhat block it, that's a raised up guard, which is even why he was able to intentionally break down his domain purposefully. That's a guy who was prepared.

this is a plot hole from Gege till he gives an actual good explanation to why gojo got cut in half just like that. You can't tell me one armed near death Sukuna with one eye was able to pull off world slash with just one arm with gojo just standing there like a idiot. do we think he's a dumbass now in a combat where he has seen Sukuna use his Shikigami abilities, seen dismantle, seen world slash etc?

only way sukuna could have landed that shot is because of a binding vow that makes Sukuna shoot it out without putting his hand up, instant shot with no ce spark, no build-up, completely invisible to even Gojo's senses.

? No he only concentrated to peer into Sukuna and Megumi's inner soul. Precisely their innate domain, That's different from perceiving the soul from the outside. Maki can never do this.
HR eyes aren't even > Six eyes tf? U have gege jacking off what the six eyes can see, peer into, etc. Whether that be instantly analyzing how a technique works, be it CT or DA, to even deduce their weaknesses, or seeing CE in a VERY detailed form.
GHrHu33W4AAvGJh

Be serious.

GHptydnXkAAKKO0
I don't see the specifically where it was stated six eyes is better than other eyes. Yeah six eyes gives huge advantage to Gojo but where TF here it states what you saying or implying?
Infact back when the finger merged with Yuji, Gojo with his blindfold, which dampen his six eye senses, was able to peer into Yuji and deduce that Yuji had indeed consumed Sukuna, and Sukuna was indeed inside there and not some random ass. Similar to what he did in Ch230. I guarantee you gojo can easily see souls without having to focus, but peering into a different space (Innate domain) which is basically the inside of the soul, is more difficult than whatever Maki does. And she can't see CE or techniques in such detailed form like Gojo does.
Check the chapter again. It was Megumi who told Gojo then Gojo checked that to confirm he didn't just know Yuji merged with Sukuna. Same goes for chapter 230 he didn't know what happened until he focuses on souls. He then know Megumi took the burden when he saw his soul looked smaller than Sukuna's soul
Kid Gojo can even see, sense and perceive Toji, who is "pure emptiness" due to no CE. And Gojo can see, perceive and control the concept of infinity and bring it to reality... nah bro dismantle is not that hard to see. I guarantee you. Not for Gojo. Especially when it's stated Maki and Maho better than other sorcerers when it comes to seeing dismantle, meaning there is some sort of degree where they can somewhat see it.
Perception has nothing to do with seeing?
Maki can see the soul perfectly which Gojo needs concentration as far as series goes. Maki didn't perceive WS she saw it both are different things.
Six eyes senses and feats are much better than X ray eyes, sorry. Dismantle is CE. And Kashimo was only told to dodge this, that doesn't mean he's innately aware of how big the dismantle is, the shape, how fast, where it will shoot exactly, etc, especially given the distance between these two. So he'd normally not dodge it... but he did because he was able to see it and perceive it. Kinda the reason as to why he even saw these waffle dismantle. So no.
Still nothing states Six Eyes> X ray vision of Kashimo
Kusakabe was both able to sense dismantle, and block it. He even weaves through it when going up close combat to fight Sukuna 😭 He can also sense the spark and such. As for world slash, he intercepted Sukuna from trying to build it up. Sukuna never said he was going to use world slash, Kusakabe just was able to sense that spark and deduce it.
@Sir_sun_man already posted the scan where Sukuna literally warns him. Also Kusakabe never predicted it because of sparks. He only predicted normal dismantle with sparks not WS.
Yuta did somewhat block it, that's a raised up guard, which is even why he was able to intentionally break down his domain purposefully. That's a guy who was prepared.
He might have blocked it because of him hearing the chants at best nothing states he blocked it because of sparks.
this is a plot hole from Gege till he gives an actual good explanation to why gojo got cut in half just like that. You can't tell me one armed near death Sukuna with one eye was able to pull off world slash with just one arm with gojo just standing there like a idiot. do we think he's a dumbass now in a combat where he has seen Sukuna use his Shikigami abilities, seen dismantle, seen world slash etc?

only way sukuna could have landed that shot is because of a binding vow that makes Sukuna shoot it out without putting his hand up, instant shot with no ce spark, no build-up, completely invisible to even Gojo's senses.
No one saw the sparks of WS as far as Series shows it. Only thing that has been confirmed is Chants is required and a charge up time nothing else.

IMG_1783.webp

IMG_1785.webp

IMG_1786.webp

IMG_1787.webp

IMG_1789.webp

Gege: So anyways Ui Ui can see the slashes as they glimmer just before connecting with one’s curse energy.

you just figured it out? dude look at this ****:

2024-03-24_094933.png

tell me that's a look of someone not ******* around?
Before I started rereading the chapter I had only seen the leaks as they came out so the part with Sukuna saying he's gonna do the world slash wasn't translated yet and I also completely missed the shit eating grin this dude had lmao

Also I'm stupid so it takes me about 2-3 business days to comprehend things

Back