• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I considered that but then I remembered that Gojo's hand clashed with the Black Rope (which would be a sharp pain otherwise) and his only concern was that it bypasses Infinity and neutralizes his techniques
My only other cope is that Gojo is the better cqc fighter, or Miguel focused too much on using the rope that it got in the way of his cqc skills. Other than that, I don't really know how Miguel could be equal to Gojo outside of physical stats.

My only other cope is that Gojo is the cqc fighter, or Miguel focused too much on using the rope that it got in the way of cqc. Other than that, I don't really know how Miguel could be equal to Gojo outside of physical stats.
Miguel could be equal to him in terms of AP. Gojo is a stonewall considering his reinforcement can endure Cleave

Regardless, I doubt that Miguel is just go in with just a Cursed Tool and very few abilities

We're probably gonna see more abilities from him given he was established at a point in the story when Gege hadn't had Jujutsu down yet and considering he trained Yuta
Bro better cause if not he's gonna get cooked faster than Kusakabe. Also obligatory new strongest sorcerer currently available

the question of centuries

kpop-minju.gif

At this point i'm just tired of this whole arc tbh. For the last 8 or so months the manga has just been cliffhanger after bait n switch and bait n switch after clifhanger and it's getting annoying.

Like it was fine in GvS because that was the start of the arc and it was supposed to be tense and close fight, but it just hasn't stopped since then. "Oh Sukuna has no CE left, can't open his domain and Mahoraga got destroyed. Nevermind he whipped out strong cleave and one shot Gojo", "Oh Kashimo is beating Sukuna senseless. Nevermind Sukuna just used his true form and one shot him", "Oh Higuruma opened his domain, he is gonna confiscate Sukuna's technique. Nevermind only his cursed tool got confiscated", "Oh Yuta has opened his domain, copied Sukuna's technique and Yuji has reached Megumi, surely they have him now. Nope Megumi is depressed and Sukuna was somehow able to use cleave despite all of his hands being restrained or destroyed", "Oh Maki is keeping up with Sukuna and has stabbed him through the heart with SLB so he can't even regenarate. Nevermind Sukuna has actually been holding back this whole arc and is only now gonna show everything he's got", "Oh Maki is dodging strong cleave and actually giving Sukuna a beating, surely he is in trouble now. Nevermind Sukuna just landed a Black Flash and his RCT is catching up again"
Update the comment again please

GJLPpf0XgAA4MWK

KusaGOAT throwing hands with Sukuna is something i really needed today
GJLWbE0XkAAtfvr.jpg

Ngl this was the last thing i expected from this chapter, but it does tell me that the arc is either coming to an end or something big will happen soon cause Gege is bringing out every single character to stall Sukuna. I wouldn't be surprised if Geto's comes back to life next chap to do a bit of stalling as well

Goated chapter ngl

At this point i'm just tired of this whole arc tbh. For the last 8 or so months the manga has just been cliffhanger after bait n switch and bait n switch after clifhanger and it's getting annoying.

Like it was fine in GvS because that was the start of the arc and it was supposed to be tense and close fight, but it just hasn't stopped since then. "Oh Sukuna has no CE left, can't open his domain and Mahoraga got destroyed. Nevermind he whipped out strong cleave and one shot Gojo", "Oh Kashimo is beating Sukuna senseless. Nevermind Sukuna just used his true form and one shot him", "Oh Higuruma opened his domain, he is gonna confiscate Sukuna's technique. Nevermind only his cursed tool got confiscated", "Oh Yuta has opened his domain, copied Sukuna's technique and Yuji has reached Megumi, surely they have him now. Nope Megumi is depressed and Sukuna was somehow able to use cleave despite all of his hands being restrained or destroyed", "Oh Maki is keeping up with Sukuna and has stabbed him through the heart with SLB so he can't even regenarate. Nevermind Sukuna has actually been holding back this whole arc and is only now gonna show everything he's got", "Oh Maki is dodging strong cleave and actually giving Sukuna a beating, surely he is in trouble now. Nevermind Sukuna just landed a Black Flash and his RCT is catching up again", 'Oh Kusakabe is actually doing damage to Sukuna, wait he is even reacting to world slash, HOLY SHIT IS HE THROWING HANDS WITH SUKUNA? Nevermind he got offscreened too" "IS THAT ******* MIGUEL??"
change that a bit he didn't react to the slash he felt that sukuna was about tof fire the thing
2024-03-21_153438.png

Kusakabe is intuition man now

change that a bit he didn't react to the slash he felt that sukuna was about tof fire the thing
2024-03-21_153438.png

Kusakabe is intuition man now
I know he didn't actually react to strong cleave, that was just my first reaction when looking at the leaks
Why do we keep getting these characters that are "comparable to Gojo" in some way or another only to see then get slammed easily? What's the point? Is it because gege doesn't know what the **** he is doing or what? Or is it because he can't bash Gojo without getting more slack?
On the one hand, it's very likely that Greg doesn't know how to beat Sukuna so he just keeps throwing shit to the wall until he figueres something out. On the other hand he perposfully keeps giving Sukuna advantages like the lightning cursed tool being confiscated instead of his technique or him landing a black flash so at this point idk

Kusakabe is only playing dead like he did in shibuya under the rubble, trust. Next chapter he reveals he has RCT (or learns it) and jumps Sukuna with Miguel. The duo we least expected, but the one we needed the most.🗣🔥(let me cope. I wantes kusakabe to last at least 2 chapters😭)

Why do we keep getting these characters that are "comparable to Gojo" in some way or another only to see then get slammed easily? What's the point? Is it because gege doesn't know what the **** he is doing or what? Or is it because he can't bash Gojo without getting more slack?
I think the point is to illustrate part of what Gojo himself said being true, this latest generation could exceed him. That and it's inversing earlier story stuff, like so many others being first, when Gojo isn't in the conversation. Also it's build up so when we do get that tipping point, the bones were laid out so its clear that the story was planning this.

Like how Sukuna's plan to defeat Gojo is seen as early as his fight with Mahoraga, where he thanks Megumi for showing him the path forward.

Chapter was fire.

My only gripe is...where the **** was this motion when Kusakabe and Higuruma were a duo? Surprise simple domain/Kusakabe barrage and lightsword combo ends the manga tbh.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. How many more characters are we going to go through before Sukuna wins or loses? First Kashimo, then Higuruma, then Yuta, then Maki, then Kusakabe, now Miguel. Who's next? Gege's gonna run out of characters at this point. It's really turning me off, especially with the weekly or bi-weekly releases. Only person I'd be happy to see return is Nobara just to get some closure. I just wanna get some closure!

I mean, it's interesting to have Miguel return, and I do wonder what he can provide since he was definitely a top hitter. But let him do something, like enough to land the finishing blow or to last long enough for the others to return.

I'd also like to know if anybody here has a good explanation for why Gojo couldn't sense the World-Cutting Slash when other weaker characters have been able to detect and dodge the slashes?

Last edited:
I'd also like to know if anybody here has a good explanation for why Gojo couldn't sense the World-Cutting Slash when other weaker characters have been able to detect and dodge the slashes?
Probably something similar to what Sukuna did this chapter where he just didn't show any movement which Kusakabe, even with his instant reactions, was barely able to dodge. Either that or good old binding vow

Last edited:
I don't think there is a good one... Perhaps Gojo was so sure that he won that he let his guard down. Even this is bad.
This is getting boring because of fight after fight without actual story progression. After Miguel loses like everyone I hope its Choso and Yuji vs Sukuna and something interesting. Gege likely will get another break after 1-2 chapters which also makes it slower...

Last edited:
Ngl i feel like at this point even if Gege brings Gojo back, he is just gonna get offscreened again.

The manga has become a ******* monster of the week, except it's Sukuna beating all the good guys in a 1v1. It feels impossible to get hyped by anything anymoe cause we all know for a fact that any character stepping up to fight Sukuna is just gonna get destroyed

BTW this shit with
Miguel honestly might determine how we view JJK0 Scaling. If he gets some hype about being relative to Gojo in stats during their fight, then we can just understand that JJK0 Gojo is a thing, and Gojo got stronger. Otherwise, current Miguel < Current Yuta inherently. We currently have him ~ JJK0 Gojo, but like, having this curse user <<< Naobito would be insane. Also he'd inherently have to be >>> Yuta too.

honestly the whole ass fandom needs to burn to ash by this point

This whole agenda brain rot has poisoned the minds of people so bad that basic reading comprehension is decreasing more and more day by day and it makes enjoying the community near impossible.
Gege ain't making it any better with this arc. Hell, literally everywhere at this point is just people letting go of the whole agenda brain rot and just agreeing this story needs to ******* end and the arc has been going on for too long at this point.

Btw I was hoping a Black flash from Kusakabe. It would have been cool if he landed one on Sukuna when he kicked & sent him flying.
It’d also show Sukuna’s survivability, I mean if Hakari got black flashed he’d go out like Eso and Kechizu but if Sukuna got hit, he’s surviving like Madara from Guy. He’ll get his rct back and show us the rct rooting in full display and even explain how positive energy works with the soul. He could also say the Soul Katana could’ve worked on 15 finger him during Shibuya since his soul is literally not at full power.

Back