• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

At the rate the anime is going, Hakari will reflexively regenerate from pure cursed energy, Kashimo will use Kirin, Naoya will be approaching light speed, Hazenoki will be chucking nuclear level blasts, and Takaba will turn into The Mask
Imagine Kashimo pulling a Garou and whipping out a gamma ray burst

Are we allowed to even use anime feats on the profiles or would they have to go onto their own profile similar to how DBS does it? Been thinking of doing some of them but it kinda seems like wasted effort if they wouldn't even lead to anything.
Nope, for pretty much the same reason as like One Punch Man.

I was just curious to see what results we'd get from the Anime.

Sukuna saving Haruta from Mahoraga
I mean I think we can actually use it to scale to sukuna and gojo since sukuna has like a bunch of hypersonic+ feats and in the latest chapter he managed to preception blitz maki who naoya at full speed couldn't even touch so we clearly have sukuna at >>>>> cursed naoya

and just fyi 15F sukuna managed to intercept gojo so we already scale him above maki speed wise.

also these bloody frames
2024-03-20_131118.png
2024-03-20_131130.png

prior to this
2024-03-20_131135.png

its clear they've been added sorta recently since they look so damn close to this mastah piece

2024-03-20_131829.png

i rly wonder how @Giannysmag felt after reading ch 236
I owe a formal apology to all Sukuna fans
Man i wish this guy isright cause if not thats gotta be the most anticlimactic ending to a fight
For me this just feels so anticlimactic. Being honest i always had a feeling Gojo was gonna die, but doing it OFFSCREEN with no set up makes it feel like th whole fight was pointless. Think about it, Gojo got unsealed and achieved absolutely nothing then died offscreen, thats the worst possible treatment for such a huge and beloved character i could imagine
September 20 was the beginning of my depression arc

I mean its not like the guy could practice with the CT since ya know imminent death and all that.
This guy knew about positive and negative charges, electrolysis, and x-rays, the last of which is only applicable with his literal suicide technique

So I can't help but lament the fact that Gege didn't even have it in him to give Kashimo the time of day

Last edited:
Back