• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No he wouldn't Unlimited Void would just paralysise pumping information in his brain until he dies
It harms the brain, he'll just heal. Jujutsu Kaisen.

PR alone isnt gonna cut it, he still needs multiple special grades to act as meat shields and most importantly people around so that Gojo wont insta kill them all with any big moves
Kenjaku's got 10+ millions curses, several of them happen to be special grade. Jujutsu Kaisen yet again.

Narrator: Normally, sorcerers can't regenerate and recover from brain damage, but JP Hakari's regeneration surpassed space and time. It was automatic, so it even regenerated from UV and removed unnecessary information, making him the first RCT user to pull it off. His luck, as usual, surpassed common sense.
Oh you found that translation too?

Higuruma to confiscate his technique, then JP Hakari and Domain Yuta (who can exclude Hakari from the sure hit) should be able to do something.
Little did you know, Gojo was carrying a cursed tool around the entire time. Tough luck Higuruma.

Imagine JP Hakari and Yuta jumping a CT-less Gojo inside Yuta's domain. All with Kenjaku and Takaba on standby. Maki ready to strike too.
Gojo one shot the girl that JP Hakari has been fighting for 10 chapters now, has RCT and a virtually unlimited amount of CE. He could easily throw hands with both of them even without his CT
It harms the brain, he'll just heal. Jujutsu Kaisen.
He stays paralised until Jackpot runs out at which point he dies
Kenjaku's got 10+ millions curses, several of them happen to be special grade. Jujutsu Kaisen yet again.
All of which are fodder considering Gojo can 1v4 a team of the strongest curses in existence (also i dont remember where it was stated Kenjaku had access to that many curses)

Gojo one shot the girl that JP Hakari has been fighting for 10 chapters now, has RCT and a virtually unlimited amount of CE. He could easily throw hands with both of them even without his CT
Uraume's holding back since Sukuna is as well.

All of which are fodder considering Gojo can 1v4 a team of the strongest curses in existence (also i dont remember where it was stated Kenjaku had access to that many curses)
Those weren't the strongest curses in existence. Meet Ganesha, Kurourushi, Rika and Whatever Sukuna fought in the past.

I mean only if the characters get prep time cuse otherwise gojo kinda just slams.
Well yeah, this is ignoring all character feelings and having them work together too. Gojo is the strongest sorcerer of the modern era!
A blue enhanced punch. He can't do that with no Limitless. Also JP Hakari is getting attacked/frozen by ice attacks (245), they're hardly trading blow for blow outside of a few blockages. iirc he hit her twice cleanly, once when he face palmed her through a building and one kick which sent her through buildings. Hakari also has RCT and "actual" infinite CE.

A blue enhanced punch made base Hakari vomit, but JP Hakari has infinite CE and auto regen so he should be able to deal with a normal punch from Gojo. Remember, Yuta and Rika are also jumping him and if he's not simple domain spamming, he is getting constantly hit by whatever Yuta has as his sure hit.

You mean against Hakari? Cause if so that only helps my argument
Against Gojo and Hakari. Uraume didn't want to one up Sukuna, so she lowered her reinforcement and took Gojo's hit.

Conceptual Manipulation go brrrr. Gojo no have conceptual manipulation so GG.

Dagon victim
How Kuro dealt with a special grade sorcerer
How Dagon got dealt with by a random human
There's level to this Jujutsu Kaisen.

Kenjaku has access to neither of these
So?

Also, what’s you guys top 10 Jjk characters specifically in terms of speed, with your reasons for having them at whatever rank they are

jujutsu-kaisen-if-it-was-good-did-i-cook-v0-qsu0bvj0634c1.png

Does anyone have any Jjk arguments that are not allowed here but can be used in debates outside?
These are wanks so use it on your own safety.

H3A Yorozu < Mahoraga < Sukuna ( This is obviously a wank)
Gojo and Sukuna > Yuki ~ 5-A (because she was willing controlling Black hole) (This is also wank for scaling base Yuki to planetary)
Sukuna fingers can destroy the world (another wank for finger Bearer 🐍)
Anyway these are some of the wanks

Also there was a statement for Gege saying he went from infinite to mach 3 speed so scale JP Hakari to infinite speed and Kashimo and Gojo and Sukuna to that (This is ultra extreme wank among the other Wanks) I don't think any sane people would fall for this wank though.

Yorozu is my least favourite character in the series but i can grant her that we got a lot of funny panels from her fight
Also, what’s you guys top 10 Jjk characters specifically in terms of speed, with your reasons for having them at whatever rank they are
In terms of pseed i'd say
1. Gojo/ Sukuna (Both are mostly comparable, with Gojo being faster with Blue amps. Sukuna also blitzed Maki despite her precog, while Curse Naoya couldn't even land a hit on her)
2. Curse Naoya (Maki needed her precog to keep up with him)
3. CT Kashimo (Faster than base Kashimo)
4. SG sorcerers + Yuji + Maki/Toji + Base Kashimo + Human Naoya + Naobito (All of these guys are comparable to eachother in speed, with Naobito being the fastest when stacked)

Back