• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna (output)slashes are so weakened that even Ino can tank them now
9-FXZM_HPrlsHrJ.png

Sukuna (output)slashes are so weakened that even Ino can tank them now
9-FXZM_HPrlsHrJ.png
Maki struggling against this weaker version of Sukuna is just funny given all the hype fans gave her.

Chapter key points

"B-b-but she's 15F level because Sukuna said my CT output not CE"

15F Sukuna who can tag Gojo and Kenjaku believed in Shibuya he would beat Gojo

90% of jjk fans just read to wank

Simple domain is basically a weak version of domain amp or falling blossom. It weakens the attacks but some do get through while the others directly target or cancel it out.
Megumi vs Reggie heavily implied that SDs and HWBs don't affect CTs at all, the frog tongue entered the HWB easily and held Riggie's leg, it's also stated there that their function is only about neutralizing DE barriers

What you said is probably what happened but it just feels weird when compiled with what we know about SD and these things

People still think Jogo and Maho are higher than the finger levels were said for them too. My best guess is that people like Yuta and Kashimo are 15f level, Maki's likely 9f level.
And yeah idk if its only me but Hig saying when you lose ct, your foundational ce control weakens I took it to also apply to one having their ct weakened also weakens your control overall since ct output is based off the ce powering the ct.

Simple domain is basically a weak version of domain amp or falling blossom. It weakens the attacks but some do get through while the others directly target or cancel it out.
Gege corrected this in next chapter note. He mentioned SD won't null techniques. Even if it's damage Reduction SD works by Nullifying barriers inside the domain. Idk unless Kusakabe SD is something specific where he uses binding vow or defence mechanism of some kind to reduce the damage.

Megumi vs Reggie heavily implied that SDs and HWBs don't affect CTs at all, the frog tongue entered the HWB easily and held Riggie's leg, it's also stated there that their function is only about neutralizing DE barriers
Nah, HWB neutralizes the guarantee hits, the frog isn't that because Megumi's de doesn't have guarantee hits. If he had done SD then it would've.

It seems like Gege implied that Toji is on 3F Sukuna's level in Shibuya, even though it's based on speed. 10% of 15F Sukuna would be like 1½F?, but it doesn't quite work like that. However, I'm more inclined to believe that Toji and Maki don't surpass 3F level.

Gege corrected this in next chapter note. He mentioned SD won't null techniques. Even if it's damage Reduction SD works by Nullifying barriers inside the domain. Idk unless Kusakabe SD is something specific where he uses binding vow or defence mechanism of some kind to reduce the damage.
Yeah SD only weakens ct, it doesn't null them. This isn't damage reduction. It's like being bombarded by a lot of attacks and only some get through because SD isn't powerful like DA.

Basically

SD: Weakens ct and blocks guarantee hits.
DA: Neutralizes a ct and blocks guarantee hits.
HWB: Blocks out guarantee hits.

People still think Jogo and Maho are higher than the finger levels were said for them too. My best guess is that people like Yuta and Kashimo are 15f level, Maki's likely 9f level.
I still think 15F Sukuna is stronger than anyone whose name isn't Gojo
Open domains are just way too much for anyone to handle, and I think it's narratively implied that 15F Sukuna isn't something they can take on without Gojo

And yeah idk if its only me but Hig saying when you lose ct, your foundational ce control weakens I took it to also apply to one having their ct weakened also weakens your control overall since ct output is based off the ce powering the ct.
Good point
Nah, HWB neutralizes the guarantee hits, the frog isn't that because Megumi's de doesn't have guarantee hits. If he had done SD then it would've.
"HWB and SD can't neutralize CTs"
"These maneuvers neutralize barriers imbued with CTs to nullify sure hits"
The explanation brings up SD because its just like HWB, the frog tongue would've done the same against a SD because their function is to neutralize barriers not CTs

Open domains are just way too much for anyone to handle, and I think it's narratively implied that 15F Sukuna isn't something they can take on without Gojo
Oh yeah ofc. I was more speaking in physicals really.

It's narratively implied they can't even take on Kenjaku head on. 15F Sukuna is just overkill. Yuji was smoking something in Shibuya when he thought yuta had chance 😭

It seems like Gege implied that Toji is on 3F Sukuna's level in Shibuya, even though it's based on speed. 10% of 15F Sukuna would be like 1½F?, but it doesn't quite work like that. However, I'm more inclined to believe that Toji and Maki don't surpass 3F level.
Yeah Megumi fought both Toji and Sukuna and compared Toji's speed to 3F Sukuna

But with Maki's fans you can't bring Toji, when you bring Gojo vs Toji they will say that was a weaker Toji (even though nothing really implies he was weaker physically
He was literally talking about his skills in killing sorcerers

When you bring Toji from shibuya they will say Megumi is wrong

Its really funny

Yeah these sorcerers never stood a chance from the beginning. Even with all their planning and anomalies like Yuta and Maki, still just wasn't enough. God Gege is bouncing on the king of curse ****

Are we just never gonna see Ino cook with that auspicious beast. Another week no Sukuna CT reveal. And when it does get revealed it's basically one free incap/kill for a hype moment. Is Sukuna gonna fight the merger because bro CANNOT be stopped

d8Sj4WK.png

0120-002.png

Gege really sold us, Fuga could've been this insane attack showing us how powerful it really was and instead just said nah. Then the anime will go and show us a several km wide and DEEP crater with no issue lmao.
And I just thought of this. Yuji could've woken up like he did, but he's staring at the crater that was left and sees Nanami's tie or Nobara's skirt falling into the crater and vomits from realizing he killed one of them instead. Would've been more impactful to see he killed someone close to him than random people honestly.

Are we just never gonna see Ino cook with that auspicious beast. Another week no Sukuna CT reveal. And when it does get revealed it's basically one free incap/kill for a hype moment. Is Sukuna gonna fight the merger because bro CANNOT be stopped
If we see Ino do anything it's gonna be like Yuta, does some damage to Sukuna then he gets absolutely ******* cooked the next chapter

Also would be hilarious if Sukuna does the merger, fights it and they both just kill each other and everyone else just survives solely because the two biggest threats of the millennia just offed each other

If we see Ino do anything it's gonna be like Yuta, does some damage to Sukuna then he gets absolutely ******* cooked the next chapter

Also would be hilarious if Sukuna does the merger, fights it and they both just kill each other and everyone else just survives solely because the two biggest threats of the millennia just offed each other
Would be good if Yuji is the merger.

Back