• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

yo so

2024-03-07_145933.png

we're ******.
You know what's funny Gege drawn it in 3 POV's 😭

also

rLHccn.jpg
RC6Aos.jpg

can we calculate this? I mean we have the distance here

lU3SDX.jpg

and we kinda have the time frame with the movement of the stones (which moves about 4-5ish inches) it can honestly net sukuna some more hypersonic feats all things considered (I mean the guy already has blitzed piercing blood which gives us 15 mach.

Next chapter will make it clear that Jogo is still the strongest
Gojo thinks Naobito might be stronger than Kusakabe and Kusakabe will defeat bf amped Sukuna with true jujutsu

bte Sukuna at the end seemed to be annoyed by Maki, he looked upset and said your existence defies Jujutsu and i will prove that Jujutsu is better than your body

Sukuna's mindset is probably similar to the zenins in this topic

Next chapter will make it clear that Jogo is still the strongest
Gojo thinks Naobito might be stronger than Kusakabe and Kusakabe will defeat bf amped Sukuna with true jujutsu
watch sukuna just fire arrow his ass to be petty.

he'll go someting: "like oh wait you are that guy from shibuya could've sworn I should've fired you alive back then... well ⬛"

I am unironically pretty hyped for Kusakabe fighting, I am praying that Greg doesnt fumble it and has him die in like half a chapter
You are expecting too much ngl...Given how gege cooked yuta and maki...even yuji didnt stood a chance to much
I kinda hate how gege writes this fight it makes it like they do everything for nothing because "sukuna still holds back" tho i do like that sukuna is like madara from naruto cooking everyone and trash talking them 😭

Honestly they should've just killed Kashimo after getting Gojo unsealed, he didn't do anything in fact he wasted alot of time
He should've jumped Sukuna with Higuruma and Yuji

Honestly they should've just killed Kashimo after getting Gojo unsealed, he didn't do anything in fact he wasted alot of time
He should've jumped Sukuna with Higuruma and Yuji
He brought up some time so that Yuta can finish Kenjaku. Also for a fact we got Sukuna view of things thanks to himToday's chapter also states he is one the talented jujutsu Sorcerer.. I don't think he wasted time. Yuji would have dead if Yuta arrived any time later. He was ready to smoke the whole gang there and Yuta would have dead sooner if Yuji wasn't there to reduce his Output and Sukuna's body control. Every second was important during this battle.

He brought up some time so that Yuta can finish Kenjaku. Also for a fact we got Sukuna view of things thanks to himToday's chapter also states he is one the talented jujutsu Sorcerer.. I don't think he wasted time. Yuji would have dead if Yuta arrived any time later. He was ready to smoke the whole gang there and Yuta would have dead sooner if Yuji wasn't there to reduce his Output and Sukuna's body control. Every second was important during this battle.
Yuta said he should've stayed with Higuruma and that the whole Kenjaku thing was an excuse because he was just selfish and wanted to kill Kenjaku

Yuta said he should've stayed with Higuruma and that the whole Kenjaku thing was an excuse because he was just selfish and wanted to kill Kenjaku
Well I'm talking based on how currently plot is progressing but sure I understand your POV of Yuta staying in there but that would mean Kenjaku would have escaped and completed merger. They would have still lost.

Well I'm talking based on how currently plot is progressing but sure I understand your POV of Yuta staying in there but that would mean Kenjaku would have escaped and completed merger. They would have still lost.
Let him complete the merger, trying to outsmart Kenjaku in a fight would've been much easier than trying to do so against Sukuna, even Kenjaku said their best chance to beat Sukuna would be immediately after Gojo dies, but no they decided to send the fodder Kashimo then Higuruma and Yuji because well, the heavy hitters have more important things lol

Let him complete the merger, trying to outsmart Kenjaku in a fight would've been much easier than trying to do so against Sukuna, even Kenjaku said their best chance to beat Sukuna would be immediately after Gojo dies,
Are we sure Kenjaku wouldn't have intervened? They literally considered that Kenjaku might jump in the moment Sukuna wins. They took that possibility into consideration.
but no they decided to send the fodder Kashimo then Higuruma and Yuji because well, the heavy hitters have more important things lol
Anyway, I still like the part where we get to see a great conversation between Kashimo and Sukuna. Sukuna's character got some backing from that. I don't know why you think losing the fight is all there is to the plot. The whole character writing is also some important thing there. Not just fights.

Are we sure Kenjaku wouldn't have intervened? They literally considered that Kenjaku might jump in the moment Sukuna wins. They took that possibility into consideration.
Kenjaku made it clear that he's not going to jump in the middle of the fight, they considered the possibility of high diffing Sukuna and then having to fight Kenjaku while they are weakened, so to avoid that they decided to kill Kenjaku and get beaten up by Sukuna, I can't see how that plan correct honestly
Anyway, I still like the part where we get to see a great conversation between Kashimo and Sukuna. Sukuna's character got some backing from that. I don't know why you think losing the fight is all there is to the plot. The whole character writing is also some important thing there. Not just fights.
We can still get that scene when Sukuna kills Kashimo, it's not like Gege made them follow this plan which is still going since 238 just to write that specific scene which was a few pages

Beat Sukuna and fight Kenjaku while you're weakened sounds better to me than killing Kenjaku and getting beaten up by Sukuna
The cast has underestimated Sukuna so hard and that's why they are now getting wrecked so bad

Kenjaku made it clear that he's not going to jump in the middle of the fight, they considered the possibility of high diffing Sukuna and then having to fight Kenjaku while they are weakened, so to avoid that they decided to kill Kenjaku and get beaten up by Sukuna, I can't see how that plan correct honestly
It's not about Kenjaku it's about their mind set considering the possibility. It was still a possibility big or small they need to take that into account.
Beat Sukuna and fight Kenjaku while you're weakened sounds better to me than killing Kenjaku and getting beaten up by Sukuna
The cast has underestimated Sukuna so hard and that's why they are now getting wrecked so bad
Yeah they thought Sukuna was some just dude whom they can live side by side as long as Kenjaku is dead. It's just they thought Sukuna is less of an threat than Kenny because of Kenny was trying to change the whole world.
14-7hov_2rbK_Hvk-m.jpg

We can still get that scene when Sukuna kills Kashimo, it's not like Gege made them follow this plan which is still going since 238 just to write that specific scene which was a few pages
I don't see any character suitable of pulling up the same conversation and giving the same vibe as that scene. That scene has meaning because of how Kashimo who searching for strongest and meaning of strength was mentioned and played out.

I'm pretty sure at this point Gege wants to give all the major characters time to shine in this fight and then have Yuji be the final highlight against Sukuna. Basically give everyone their time to shine before finally making Yuji the star of the show (that's why he's always been more of the side kick in each fight he's been in).
That's the thing. There should have been more antagonist other than Sukuna so everyone can get their shine. Kenny went out with a cheap shot basically, Urame has been fighting Hakari off screen for 20 chapters now.

All we have right now is the cast taking turns jobbing to Sukuna so they get some "shine" until Yuji vs Sukuan finally happen.

That's the thing. There should have been more antagonist other than Sukuna so everyone can get their shine. Kenny went out with a cheap shot basically, Urame has been fighting Hakari off screen for 20 chapters now.

All we have right now is the cast taking turns jobbing to Sukuna so they get some "shine" until Yuji vs Sukuan finally happen.
Ye.

Never said it was a good way to do it, but it's the way that Gege likely chose to do it sadly.

True, probably Gege realised that the existence of both Sukuna and Kenjaku would be too much for the young gen as Gojo died.
Yuki said Kenjaku might have another CT but we didn't see it unfortunately

Back