• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Huh, because I saw on Twitter from a leaker that the piercing blood shot at Sukuna was from Yuji and not Coso.
There was another translation where Sukuna says the long range Piercing Blood was Choso's technique (but not necessarily that the attack came from Choso) but that's about it from what I know, I'd rather wait for the arc to progress more before adding Shinjuku Showdown keys for some characters

That contradicts what happened earlier, Sukuna literally made Choso into a donut lol, I think he means that the technique was Choso's not that it came from him.
also it shows that the piercing blood came from up above where sukuna is so it wouldn't make sense for yuji to go all the way up there and attack when he just got waffled in the stomach, also two panels later yuji literally shows up right behind sukuna

Wait, Tengen's a woman (or at least was)? How did I not know that?
1000.png

Apparently this is what Tengen looked like before she became the easter island looking thing

New to thread so correctly me if this has been discussed, but why doesn't Yuji have Blood Manipulation in his profile?
Slow down arc is still going on.
he just pierced him, Choso could've just stopped the bleeding. Its not impossible Choso could've been following them since then
Choso also could just have RCT as well
Sukuna states Ui Ui teleporting the injured to Shoko. So most likely Shoko healed him or may be thats Yuji's PB or Choso stopped Bleeding with Blood Manipulation or he healed the stomach with his death paintings Regeneration.

There are different possibilities.

Btw I think Yuta's sure hit is CE blast. We know hand sign kind of implies what's Domain is all about and looks like he was making the sign similar to how he fired CE blasts. Just a theory though.

Back