• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean it wasn't stated she can use it otherwise we would give that shit to everyone.
Nah but she's the greatest barrier tech user and lived during the times hollow wicker basket was created, kinda crazy she wouldn't have it.
It exists in sunyata barriers. That's why they can't normally interact with her. Kenjaku needed to smoke with the Avatar to get to it.
Nah it exist all around them as she says.

2-w96OrY1gqyctZ.jpg

@Giannysmag supreme martial solution shit looks lame 😭. I mean it may have kanji for that shit but TCB translation kamutoke was way better

Alright, first post here as I've officially completely caught up with this series from the main anime, movie, and manga. Regardless of my thoughts on anything else, I can say with certainty that Jujutsu Kaisen was worth watching and I enjoyed my time going though this. I'm also extremely glad I was able to go through this spoiler free.

I knew nothing about series beyond the fact that Gojo is really strong since I saw people kept making matches for him.

Now that I can see the profiles and look through previous CRTs... god I'm not even certain if I want to stick my hand in this pot.

It was also extremely weird to hear phrases I only saw in memes pop up throughout the show.

Call me plain, but I really do enjoy Yuji as a protagonist and root for him a lot. To give some small opinions on a few characters, I say my favorite would be Maki, almost got a heart attack when it looked like Jogo killed her. Nanami was really great as well and Gojo turned out far differently from what I was expecting him to be.

That's all I'll say about that as I don't want to write down my entire thoughts from positive to negative. Just know that I found the majority of this very enjoyable and look forward to rewatching all of this again when the next seasons of the anime comes out.

God it's so ass 😭

Do they use a machine translator?
Dont disrespect MTL.🤣
John Werry is an AI generated entity
ChatGpt has better translation lol 🥴
Alright, first post here as I've officially completely caught up with this series from the main anime, movie, and manga. Regardless of my thoughts on anything else, I can say with certainty that Jujutsu Kaisen was worth watching and I enjoyed my time going though this. I'm also extremely glad I was able to go through this spoiler free.

I knew nothing about series beyond the fact that Gojo is really strong since I saw people kept making matches for him.

Now that I can see the profiles and look through previous CRTs... god I'm not even certain if I want to stick my hand in this pot.

It was also extremely weird to hear phrases I only saw in memes pop up throughout the show.

Call me plain, but I really do enjoy Yuji as a protagonist and root for him a lot. To give some small opinions on a few characters, I say my favorite would be Maki, almost got a heart attack when it looked like Jogo killed her. Nanami was really great as well and Gojo turned out far differently from what I was expecting him to be.

That's all I'll say about that as I don't want to write down my entire thoughts from positive to negative. Just know that I found the majority of this very enjoyable and look forward to rewatching all of this again when the next seasons of the anime comes out.
Great you liked the narrative.

Welcome on board TheRusty

Tier 0 JJK based on Buddhism when?
Soon.. I would make a CRT later

Anyone tryna rework Yuji's page just till the Culling Games or more? His page is terrible rn lmao

Edit: I just looked at it nvm lmao time to make a match

Btw I think for the Hakari electricity feat as to at least give the feat some significance and acknowledgment calc wise this calc can be used since the lightning speed one is discard
They don’t want to use this speed because they truly believe this miniature electricity moved at 440000 m/s

Also, that MHS thread is so funny. Some people were straight up lying saying Hakari is indeed hundreds times faster than characters like Yuta or Yuji, even though he has never shown any difference in speed compared to ******* Uraume 😭.
Might be the greatest wank this series has generated.

Back