• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

So uh, I ****** up and forgot to re-close Sukuna's page and someone made a bunch of edits to it

Some of them seem justified so can someone go through and check what he added?

Also I changed Sukuna's speed in his 15 finger form to Massively Hypersonic since he did block an attack from Gojo post prison-realm

Because pulverization on the wiki is just the value for compression of obects and Itadori very obviously compressed the wall inwards? A few fragments fly out from being compressed doesn't suddenly make the feat merely fragmentation.
That is fair, I was misremembering our standards

However you should use half his body surface area for the calc instead of his entire body surface area since the blast only impacted his front side

It would actually increase the results

Needless to say Yuji shouldn't scale except to the portion he tanked

That is fair, I was misremembering our standards

However you should use half his body surface area for the calc instead of his entire body surface area since the blast only impacted his front side

It would actually increase the results

Needless to say Yuji shouldn't scale except to the portion he tanked
I was actually considering doing that, or even using the surface area of just his hands. I'll add an end that only accounts for his front side when I get back on pc.

396320481_897482615332149_7666558650862069924_n.png

I need an extensive explanation on how Hakari’s CT works
  • He can Summon Doors to attack others.
  • There are some rules inside the domain to hit jackpot (which I also don't understand completely)
  • Hakari has one hell of an luck so he would hit jackpot anyway
  • When he hits jackpot he would get infinite cursed energy
  • Because vessels can't hold if more than what it limits regarding CE Hakari Gets passive RCT inside the domain so that his body don't break because of domain side effects.
  • Hakari gets faster , stronger and more durable inside the domain ( may be due to him gaining more CE)
  • Jackpot lasts for 4:11s so CT would replenish during that time period and Hakari can spam domain Again
This is all what I understand

Weekly chapters make this part feel way more mid than it actually is in the grand scheme of things.

Was the same with the Sukuna vs Gojo fight. People need to stop expecting high octane action every single week. It's a ******* story, not just mindless fighting, ffs.

I wish more JJK fans understood that.

Back