• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I don't want Kashimo, I want Gojo to destroy it with maximum technique
That'd be really cool as well. I always wanted to see Gojo's Maximum Technique after seeing Jogo's. If a 200% Hollow Purple took Sukuna's hands off, I can't even imagine how strong his Maximum Technique would be.

Now if it was up to me, send the big hitters with Kashimo to finish off Sukuna, this is literally what they were waiting for him to be so close to death after fighting with Gojo. He's at his worst right now. Worst case is Kenjaku comes to assist Sukuna but it would free up Gojo to finish off Mahoraga comfortably.

basically
358537230_204059169295739_5336652054897814136_n.jpg

you think gojo is gonna win? THINK AGAIN BITCH
359673649_286432850611864_8583893150004074692_n.png
From the looks of Gojo will get some asspull new Ability and. Negs Mahogara

Now if it was up to me, send the big hitters with Kashimo to finish off Sukuna, this is literally what they were waiting for him to be so close to death after fighting with Gojo. He's at his worst right now. Worst case is Kenjaku comes to assist Sukuna but it would free up Gojo to finish off Mahoraga comfortably.
Nah this would be shit writting if Gege does that. He should give conclusion to Gojo vs Sukuna

That'd be really cool as well. I always wanted to see Gojo's Maximum Technique after seeing Jogo's. If a 200% Hollow Purple took Sukuna's hands off, I can't even imagine how strong his Maximum Technique would be.
LMAO. Come to think of all characters has max technique?!

This chapter might really prove that Gojo is superior to the og Sukuna, yeah Sukuna hasn't used the fire arrow or whatever he has but we can't really prove that it can counters the infinity even if he used it.

Also Gojo's CT inside the domain seems to be buffed, he was even manipulating Sukuna's body similar to how he manipulated the building in the first chapter

This chapter might really prove that Gojo is superior to the og Sukuna, yeah Sukuna hasn't used the fire arrow or whatever he has but we can't really prove that it can counters the infinity even if he used it.

Also Gojo's CT inside the domain seems to be buffed, he was even manipulating Sukuna's body similar to how he manipulated the building in the first chapter

Sukuna without shadows would have lost to Gojo, I mean Gojo's Domain is instant gg for basically everyone. Plus Sukuna hasn't shown to be physically with Gojo as all of his attacks that do any serious damage slashes while Gojo is doing it with his punches and kicks

Angel said Sukua healed his burnt out ct with rct but hes not sure if Sukuna could already do that from before or he just learnt it, meaning that even in Heian era no one has pushed Sukuna this far in a battle

Bruh inside the domain fire arrow can bypass infinity.

i mean, it doesnt seems to bypass gojo rct healing tho?
It has enough AP to one shot Mahogara despite Mahogara surviving Sukuna domain just like Gojo. I don't think it matters much regarding RCT. Beside It has Resistance negation to fire manipulation as far as I understand even Jogo who is Resistance to fire got burned to ashes.

Sukuna without shadows would have lost to Gojo, I mean Gojo's Domain is instant gg for basically everyone. Plus Sukuna hasn't shown to be physically with Gojo as all of his attacks that do any serious damage slashes while Gojo is doing it with his punches and kicks
Sukuna and Gojo don't have much difference physically Atleast in regards to CE Reinforcement.

What makes the difference is Gojo's ability to incorporate his CT into taijutsu, he's done this against Sukuna the first time and Jogo too.

As we see in said Chapter, Gojo's regular CE punch barrage doesn't do anything to Sukuna and he blocks without issue, we go off screen and we see half his face is cooked implying Gojo used Red again in close proximity to Sukuna's face again after the barrage.

Gojo also uses Blue to make his blow strong enough to cave in Sukuna's chest.

Gojo is just a master at incorporating his Jujutsu into Taijutsu

keyword is inside the domain

He need to do open first and do the gestures, which obviously Gojo won't let him and starts to trashes him in close combat
It doesn't take much of an gestures. Also if you checked the fight Gojo dodges Sukuna hand signs inside the domain when he was using simple domain and still he got cut. I think even if he dodges it still cuts burns him.

Also I am kinda curious Regarding Sukuna vs Mahogara fight statement despite Mahogara hit by his domain Sukuna still states Cleave can put it down. I wonder if there is much to it.

More like Gojo used Sukuna domain advantage Against Sukuna himself. Speed and Durability wise Sukuna and Gojo doesn't have much difference.

Not talk about anything inside or domain-amp related. Reread the fight to 228 and Sukuna only ever properly lands a few punches is 227 (Page 8/9) which Gojo shrugs off like nothing and lands a left hook into his ribs causing pain every other time they're deflecting their attacks. Only visible damage done is via slash. Also not saying Gojo is >>>>>>> Sukuna, just that he's stronger and a better fighter than Sukuna in terms of physical combat

Sukuna hiding the wheel in his shadows to adapt to everything Gojo could offer with Limitless was such a good play.
From last chapter we saw the wheel moving symbolising that he's adapting atm completely out of sight to the six eyes.
He even went as far as to heal his body first before his cursed technique so Gojo would be able to hit him with Infinite Void. Just to the point that he can adapt and just find it a bit annoying rather than completely delibitating.
Maho has adapted to Infinite Void, Blue and possibly Red or Purple (Both leave similar injuries on Sukuna).
It might be Gojover.

So far Gojo should be above the past Sukuna unless Sukuna showed something in the future that could beat the limitless and explained why he didn't use it against Gojo.

I'm curious to see how Gojo will deal with Meguna, and I think Gege will keep the result of Gojo vs Sukuna not clear because concluding that debate might kill jjk depending on the result, and maybe thats why Gege gave Sukuna a boost, he wants the debate to go forever because if Meguna beat Gojo, the original debate of Gojo vs Sukuna won't be settled

I think if Sukuna had Yuji body he would have given a better fight. Because Megumi Physical sucks. Megumi has TS and With Sukuna huge CE storage he can manipulate them to peak level. But as for Yuji body I think Sukuna would have got better Physics.

Megumi Version Sukuna is purely fighting based on hax meanwhile Yuji version Sukuna was all about pure strength.

Wasn’t it stated that Sukuna’s fingers grew stronger as time went by? So shouldn’t Oldkuna be almost irrelevant in terms of strength since even wiithout TST Megukuna should still be stronger out of sheer cursed energy?

Wasn’t it stated that Sukuna’s fingers grew stronger as time went by? So shouldn’t Oldkuna be almost irrelevant in terms of strength since even wiithout TST Megukuna should still be stronger out of sheer cursed energy?
Well Old Sukuna as in his Prime 20F Sukuna. Megumi is just a vessel and has no statement for amping Sukuna CT. Sukuna got additional abilities thanks for Megumi being his vessel.

Here's my thoughts on Heian Era Sukuna and Sukuna now.

My first thought is that when Sukuna changes body's the soul is brought along with the body information, this can be seen with the fact that the host gain eyes of Sukuna and they also gain his CT, as we know CT are engrained into one's body so Sukuna must be bringing over his body info at least to some extent. Next we also know he can control his appearance as well. Then we have comparisons with Yuji and past sorcerers, the idea is that past sorcerers come back via being turned into cursed objects, we know cursed objects this way are from the remains of the sorcerer, this is what Granny does with Toji having her grandson consume a capsule of Toji and Toji comes to become in control, just like with the past sorcerers. So it's not 100% but I think the idea that Sukuna's body info is being applied to the new host makes sense as we see similarities in past sorcerers and Toji.

Next is the power scaling. Yuta tells us just off a hunch Sukuna has twice or more his overall ce. Now in a vacuum twice the ce of Yuta is pretty impressive but when we apply it to Yuta's showings, twice his ce is an incredible low ball to apply to Sukuna and the fact that the fingers grow in power daily, and given 1000 years have passed since Sukuna was made into a cursed object.... I have doubts Sukuna now would only have twice the ce of Sukuna.

My theory behind it, is that the fingers which have his body info and his ce would mean each time he's gained one, he's gained more and more of his body info and his original ce. So Sukuna now should be => Heian Era Sukuna in totality, he would only be above it in terms of ce but physicals should be relatively the same.

Well Old Sukuna as in his Prime 20F Sukuna. Megumi is just a vessel and has no statement for amping Sukuna CT. Sukuna got additional abilities thanks for Megumi being his vessel.
?

Megumi right now has the power of 20 finger Sukuna (19 fingers and his body which he said holds at least the equivalent of 1 finger in terms of CE). Megumi being the vessel itself has nothing to do with Sukuna’s strength (except for an extra CT making him better as a whole).

Since Sukuna ate 20 of his fingers, and since it’s stated Sukuna’s fingers have been getting stronger and stronger as time progresses (for hundreds of years now), there is no “prime Sukuna,” he’s in his prime right now in terms of overall power.

Hein era Sukuna is just an unknown amount weaker than current Sukuna.

?

Megumi right now has the power of 20 finger Sukuna (19 fingers and his body which he said holds at least the equivalent of 1 finger in terms of CE). Megumi being the vessel itself has nothing to do with Sukuna’s strength (except for an extra CT making him better as a whole).

Since Sukuna ate 20 of his fingers, and since it’s stated Sukuna’s fingers have been getting stronger and stronger as time progresses (for hundreds of years now), there is no “prime Sukuna,” he’s in his prime right now in terms of overall power.

Hein era Sukuna is just an unknown amount weaker than current Sukuna.
I am pretty sure It was able Sukuna regaining his power by consuming fingers. I might have missed something. Can you share the scan ? I don't remember Sukuna fingers automatically growing stronger.

Heian era sorcerers are the biggest frauds in the history of jjk, golden age of utter trash, shit even Kashimo is probably going to put a better fight against Sukuna than these mfs who were ripped apart easily

We got Uro one shotted by Ryu who came from a later era, Kenny scared of Yuta and Maki, and probably the strongest one there was a weird bitch who got dogwalked by 15F Sukuna with his first usage of TS

Last edited:
Heian era sorcerers are the biggest frauds in the history of jjk, golden age of utter trash, shit even Kashimo is probably going to put a better fight against Sukuna than these mfs who were ripped apart easily

We got Uro one shotted by Ryu who came from a later era, Kenny scared of Yuta and Maki, and probably the strongest one there was a weird bitch who got dogwalked by 15F Sukuna with his first usage of TS
Yo manga was u reading?

Then we have ******* Angel who couldn't finish a possibly nerfed Sukuna, acting arrogant and say "maybe my ct erased Gojo" when in fact Gojo would've beaten the hell out of her even while wearing his sun glasses

Yo manga was u reading?
The only one I mentioned thats inaccurate is Ryu one shotting Uro maybe, but at best it's stated that the 4 sorcerers were in the same league, and Kenny didn't decide to move until Yuta, Maki and Hakari were watching the Gojo vs Sukuna, and Yoruzo was stated to be on par with the toughest fighters in heian era when it comes down to CE output, but she lacked efficiency which then she solved by the insect's armor

"Everyone from the Golden Age is trash except Sukuna" it's the same as "Everyone from New Age is trash except Gojo"

"Everyone from the Golden Age is trash except Sukuna" it's the same as "Everyone from New Age is trash except Gojo"
Nah its different, most of the new age sorcerers are still in school, while in heian era they were probably at their peak, as Gojo said they trained and honed their skills but still failed.

Modern age sorcerers definitely have much greater potential (Yuji, Yuta, Megumi, and Hakari)

The only one I mentioned thats inaccurate is Ryu one shotting Uro maybe, but at best it's stated that the 4 sorcerers were in the same league, and Kenny didn't decide to move until Yuta, Maki and Hakari were watching the Gojo vs Sukuna, and Yoruzo was stated to be on par with the toughest fighters in heian era when it comes down to CE output, but she lacked efficiency which then she solved by the insect's armor
Thing is we only seen two heian era sorcerers and they both did amazing in their battles so idek what made u think they're trash. And Kenjaku didn't wanna move because Gojo would've killed him until that day. If there was no Gojo he would've moved. He's not hesitant because of them, it's more just about not wanting an obstacle if anything, we already seen him fight Yuki and Choso and those two were not a problem for him at all.

Thing is we only seen two heian era sorcerers and they both did amazing in their battles so idek what made u think they're trash
They did amazing in the sense that they weren't just defeated so easily, but with all the hype about their era, they should've been noticeably stronger than their opponents, however, they were relative to other strong fighters from different later generations.

Potential for what?
Potential to reach greater heights, modern era has multiple Gojo satoru's level candidates, heian era doesn't.

Back