• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I thought it was three years?
He saw three years of his life flash before his eyes. But it was stated that a minute to him had elapsed within his head. So his perception of time is like 60x faster, but the speed at which he can recollect memories is far faster (Though maybe you can argue that isn't even the case. As the phrase "my life flashed before my eyes" can be taken literally in a lot of media). Whatever you wanna interpret it as, it wouldn't be reaction/perception speed.

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

So basically, Gojo's brain perceives one instant worth of time as one minute worth of time in reality. Within that "one minute" in his head, he recollected 3 years of his youth. The latter can't be used for reaction speed since it's simply him recalling something from the past. Whereas we can use his brain viewing one instant as a minute as a speed at which he can perceive the world. Assuming an "instant" is 1 second.

1/60 = 0.01666666666

If you wanna take instant as half a second or some other arbitrarily small timeframe

0.5/60 = 0.00833333333

0.1/60 = 0.00166666666

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

So basically, Gojo's brain perceives one instant worth of time as one minute worth of time in reality. Within that "one minute" in his head, he recollected 3 years of his youth. The latter can't be used for reaction speed since it's simply him recalling something from the past. Whereas we can use his brain viewing one instant as a minute as a speed at which he can perceive the world. Assuming an "instant" is 1 second.

1/60 = 0.01666666666

If you wanna take instant as half a second or some other arbitrarily small timeframe

0.5/60 = 0.00833333333

0.1/60 = 0.00166666666
why not just take an instant as 0.01 since it was stated by geto level (and practiacly accepted by special grade-who listened to geto's plan)
and it will still be slower than black flash 0.000001s which is 0,01/60 = 0.00016666666

Black Flash 0.000001 second is never consistent to the scaling anyway since every users rely on timing it, rather than actually being able to perceive at that time frame.

why not just take an instant as 0.01 since it was stated by geto level (and practiacly accepted by special grade-who listened to geto's plan)
and it will still be slower than black flash 0.000001s which is 0,01/60 = 0.00016666666
Confused on what you're suggesting. That an instant is at least 0.01 seconds since other character's below Gojo are capable of reacting in such time? Because "Geto stated it"? Firstly, Geto wasn't the one who stated an instant passed. It was narration. Second, it's baseless to assume that the timeframe was instant even from the perspective of a character at Todo's speed. Especially when "instant" is such a vague and subjective term. So it's safest to assume 1 seconds (Especially since that's how vs wiki likes treating feats that occur "instantly"). If there is evidence to suggest an "instant" is 0.01 seconds in this context, and most people agree, I'd be fine with going along with it. Otherwise, I don't think you're going to cover much ground with this point.

You just said Yuta destroyed Uro with Rika, how does that make them relative? Yuta would've died in a 1 on 1. Rika is useless against Ryu and Uro is a better sorcerer than Yuta
Rika is almost his ct, it's like saying Gojo isn't winning against Kenjaku without the six eyes, when we know the limitless won't work at a high level unless it's paired with the six eyes, same with Yuta it's like removing his ct completely.
I think Rika is not changing the fight at all. She get's beat up quickly and likely dies inside the domain.
No? The moment Yuta summoned Rika he destroyed Uro, and after that he countered Uro's ct with his ct, Yuta literally forced Ryu and Uro to cast their domains because that was the only way they can keep Rika out, with Rika none of them is going to win, its clearly shown in that fight.

In the domain clash they made sure to keep Rika out because Yuta would've had the advantage and won since their can't miss attacks cancelled each other

Ryu has:

Higher AP
Higher Durability
Greater Stamina
His cursed technique doesn't burn out after domain either.

Yuta has:

More CT
Rika
Moving Domains
Yeah doesn't mean anything when he was going to lose inside his domain had he not removed Rika, after the domains Yuta cornered Ryu until the 5 minutes passed, then Yuta outplayed him with his ct

And they made sure to counter that
They worked together to counter Rika and remove her, none of them showed anything that says he can win alone against Yuta with Rika, Uro was punched hard the moment Yuta summoned Rika and she couldn't do anything until Ryu intervened, and Ryu was punched hard after the domain clash until the connection between Rika and Yuta is gone.

Dude it's clear asf that both of then are weaker than Yuta in 1 vs 1

Apparently, here Gojo didn't just hit Sukuna, he crushed his heart, as he says crushing the heart was the bare minimum so he will go for more damage

Apparently, here Gojo didn't just hit Sukuna, he crushed his heart, as he says crushing the heart was the bare minimum so he will go for more damage
I don't understand something in this domain battle does Sukuna even though hit by Gojo domain survived for 2:40 ? It looked like he hold out until that point. Also Even after Sukuna domain got destroyed he was able to summon Mahogara technically that should be impossible as how we see Jogo getting negged without able to think or act.

I don't understand something in this domain battle does Sukuna even though hit by Gojo domain survived for 2:40 ? It looked like he hold out until that point. Also Even after Sukuna domain got destroyed he was able to summon Mahogara technically that should be impossible as how we see Jogo getting negged without able to think or act.
The time period in the last domain was weird as ****, yeah Sukuna was less than 0.01 of a second late so he was hit by the unlimited void, after that Gojo crushed his heart and fall back to see what would happen, MS collapsed so Gojo went to attack once again, but how tf did that require 2:40 minutes? I have no clue.

As for the last part, Jogo had a monologue when he was hit and in fact he was thinking, he said "I can't see anything...itc" then he said "no I can see everything and hear everything but the information are never complete" so he definitely could think, but since the information aren't complete, his brain will keep processing info forever until it gets destroyed, as Gojo implied Jogo would've died inside so he stopped his domain and took his head off.

So apparently Sukuna summoned Mahoraga without speaking, he can summon it by a monologue as it seems to be the only case here

My headcanon started to tell me that maybe Gojo's domain is similar to that sumo guy where the time flows faster inside the domain, so 3 minutes outside the barrier is like seconds inside or whatever but this is just my pure headcanon

The time period in the last domain was weird as ****, yeah Sukuna was less than 0.01 of a second late so he was hit by the unlimited void, after that Gojo crushed his heart and fall back to see what would happen, MS collapsed so Gojo went to attack once again, but how tf did that require 2:40 minutes? I have no clue.
Honestly even if Time flows differently I don't see a single way Gojo taking 2:40 to destroy MS. Without Sukuna resisting UV to some extent.

From the fan translation, they made it seem like it was 2 minutes and 40 seconds since the LAST domain they expanded, not the one they're currently in. I figured that's what they were referring to. Though that doesn't make much sense. But Gojo taking that long to crush Sukuna's heart when he's only a few feet away makes no sense either.

As for the last part, Jogo had a monologue when he was hit and in fact he was thinking, he said "I can't see anything...itc" then he said "no I can see everything and hear everything but the information are never complete" so he definitely could think, but since the information aren't complete, his brain will keep processing info forever until it gets destroyed, as Gojo implied Jogo would've died inside so he stopped his domain and took his head off.

So apparently Sukuna summoned Mahoraga without speaking, he can summon it by a monologue as it seems to be the only case here
Sukuna got hit for 0.01 seconds at the start and he was trying to hold off the 3 minutes while dealing w the after effects.
At one point he faltered because of the side effects still plaguing him and Gojo took the opportunity to crush his heart, stopping his domain and forcing him to get hit by the rest of UV.
I still believe Sukuna could've cast his domain before healing like Gojo did 2 chapters ago but he chose not to so he could start adapting to UV but even he couldn't fully handle the side effects

As much as it sounds cool for Sukuna's side, I don't think Sukuna held back or tried to take damage on purpose throughout the battle, I think he kept the wheel as a contingent plan in case he failed to overpower Gojo's RCT and CT.

Yes Sukuna could've casted a domain before healing but he tried to heal and it was Gojo who casted a domain so Sukuna had no choice but to cast his domain as well, if Sukuna wanted to get hit on purpose he would've casted his domain first to force Gojo to cast one as well then he can turn off his sure hit attack for 0.01, but it was completely the opposite and Gojo is the one forced Sukuna to join another domain clash.

Unless it's stated later that he did all that on purpose, there is nothing to support it atm.

Btw the 1st part does make sense, Sukuna mightve suffered some aftereffects after 2 minutes and 40s of being hit, which created an opening for Gojo

Last edited:
Does anyone remember that finger that was in Yoshino, Nanami said he gave it to the higher-ups because if he gave it to Gojo he would have fed it to Yuji, Yuji was at that point 4 fingers, right? Then at the end of the anime he took the 5th finger and in Shibuya, Jogo fed him 10 fingers at once, then Uraume could only find 4 fingers, unless Im missing something the last finger should be with whoever killed the higher-ups probably Gojo just as Sukuna expected and not Kenjaku as the fans are expecting

Does anyone remember that finger that was in Yoshino, Nanami said he gave it to the higher-ups because if he gave it to Gojo he would have fed it to Yuji, Yuji was at that point 4 fingers, right? Then at the end of the anime he took the 5th finger and in Shibuya, Jogo fed him 10 fingers at once, then Uraume could only find 4 fingers, unless Im missing something the last finger should be with whoever killed the higher-ups probably Gojo just as Sukuna expected and not Kenjaku as the fans are expecting
The fact even if Sukuna does will live as long as that single finger is still safe is crazy though.

I wonder if he can send all of current powers to that finger if he infact dies

The last finger is with Gojo lol.
Not confirmed. I don't think gojo would keep that finger in this situation because even if he kills current Sukuna. Sukuna can still live as long as one of his finger is safe and we already saw Gojo can't destroy that finger himself he needs a vessel for that

does anyone remember how many layers of power null does the verse have?
I've only counted 2
sukuna null gojo's infinite which hanami null didnt work since its weaker
It might be worth using Domain Expansion scaling for layers of power null. The one with a more polished Domain wins a clash. And the winner's domain neutralizes cursed techniques. So you could just get a chain of people who's domain is superior ig. Gojo's domain is > 99% of the verse. But DE isn't use a whole lot, so there might not be a ton of layers. But when you combine it with other methods of CT neutralization, you might get 3 or 4 layers maybe?

It might be worth using Domain Expansion scaling for layers of power null. The one with a more polished Domain wins a clash. And the winner's domain neutralizes cursed techniques. So you could just get a chain of people who's domain is superior ig. Gojo's domain is > 99% of the verse. But DE isn't use a whole lot, so there might not be a ton of layers. But when you combine it with other methods of CT neutralization, you might get 3 or 4 layers
would using sukunas number of fingers for scaling layer be justify?

would using sukunas number of fingers for scaling layer be justify?
Don't think so. Each finger contains different amounts of power, so I don't think we'd assume each finger would increase his level of efficiency with DE. Maybe you could argue Gojo could have beat 15 finger Sukuna's Domain Expansion, and Jogo stated he knew he'd lose if he initiated a Domain Clash with him. So you'd be able to say Jogo < Sukuna (15f) < Gojo.

You might be able to argue Cursed Energy output could grant layers since Gojo's infinity was initially getting negged by Jogo and Hanami until he started increasing his CE output to strengthen his Infinity. But you'd have to communicate with the others to get their opinion on that.

Using domains to try and get layers from doesn’t really work. We know Jogo who has an inferior domain and could null limitless, then domain amp does the same thing so there’s no layers to that and we know Hanami’s domain amp works, that’s why Gojo has to strengthen his ct.
Also Gojo says he’s vulnerable to their attacks. Plus the scan posted for Hanami is when Hanami got her eye things removed.

Back