• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Even if they didn't reach Gojo's level by the end of the series btw it won't mean anything as Gojo rn is like 28 years old and if this is the last arc then obviously they won't reach Gojo's level just like that, but on the long run, they will be relative to him

It has enough AP to one shot Mahogara despite Mahogara surviving Sukuna domain just like Gojo. I don't think it matters much regarding RCT. Beside It has Resistance negation to fire manipulation as far as I understand even Jogo who is Resistance to fire got burned to ashes.
or maybe it just.... really hot?
and also, mahogara technically cant heal if it didnt adapt and just dies

After that he said even if Gojo wasn't here, he wouldn't have made any move because Yuta, Hakari and Maki will assault him, note that this Kenjaku was even weaker than now during the heian era as he said he could open a barrierless domain after a thousand years of experience and living through conflicts and alliances..itc.
He did not say that.

All what I'm trying to say that they are hyped for nothing, any era had some characters that are relative to them, unless it's the golden age mainly because of how their CTs are kinda complex, (Yuta was having difficulty trying to understand Uro's ct, Tengen has immortality) that would be fine.
No these guys are not relative at all. The only possible is Ryu and Uro. If it was one on one I have doubt Yuta would have won against Uro or Ryu at all. They are both physically above him and can take all of his attacks especially Uro, so nah they not relative at all. Also yeah Uro's ct isn't complex, Yuta just never seen that.

Gojo is definitely more reliable than both of them if it comes down to understanding someone's potential due to both his six eyes and being their teacher.

What Uro explained about Yuta was related to the mindset, which proves nothing as we already know that they lacked the mindset, Gojo even said that to Megumi while still thinking Megumi could reach his level, so it's not something that will limit them forever, it can be passed later.
I mean yeah in some hypothetical post JJK world they could be.

Yeah sure no problem.

0002-015.png
It's Kinda wierd.

15F Sukuna > Prime Yorozu > Ryu > Uro.

But Yorozu did Put out some amount of fight.

If we say Sukuna Fingers gotten stronger during Everyday he should be Immeasurably stronger in current Era. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

It's Kinda wierd.

If we say Sukuna Fingers gotten stronger during Everyday he should be Immeasurably stronger in current Era. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
i mean, that didnt say anything since sukuna isnt using his ct tho?

It's Kinda wierd.

My take on it is that it's CE
He currently has twice or more CE than Yuta and his is referred to as bottomless by multiple characters in the series.
Hakari is a character who is able to attain infinite CE for 4 or so minutes as well.
Yet they're able to be matched or outright overwhelmed by some opponents simply because the amount of CE does not correlate with how much output they have.
So far Ryu still has the highest stated output in the series but he got 2 shot by Sukuna (one shot if he took it serious from jump)
JJK as a series isn't linear, Yuta and Hakari have more CE than their opponents but still get outperformed in areas.

My take on it is that it's CE
He currently has twice or more CE than Yuta and his is referred to as bottomless by multiple characters in the series.
Hakari is a character who is able to attain infinite CE for 4 or so minutes as well.
Yet they're able to be matched or outright overwhelmed by some opponents simply because the amount of CE does not correlate with how much output they have.
So far Ryu still has the highest stated output in the series but he got 2 shot by Sukuna (one shot if he took it serious from jump)
JJK as a series isn't linear, Yuta and Hakari have more CE than their opponents but still get outperformed in areas.
Well yeah more ce never equaled stronger or better use of it. Also Yuta's ce isn't bottomless or boundless, that's very clearly an exaggeration on Gege's part, we can see this as well from his interactions with Ryu and Uro that merely using RCT drained him rather quick.

He did not say that.
Yes he did, he said anways I didn't plan to make any move until today because Yuta and others will be watching the fight which makes me free to move.

No these guys are not relative at all. The only possible is Ryu and Uro. If it was one on one I have doubt Yuta would have won against Uro or Ryu at all. They are both physically above him and can take all of his attacks especially Uro, so nah they not relative at all.
Yes they are, Uro's ct seemed to be a counter to Ryu, because she can redirect his attacks back into him, but he still could damage her pretty bad when he landed a blow.

Also what do you mean he cant? The moment Yuta used his CT and used Rika he literally destroyed Uro, they could fight him 1vs 1 only without his ct (basically rika because she stores his copied cts and weapons) so Yuta with his ct was definitely at least on their level, they even didn't want to get into a domain clash against him with Rika because he would've had an advantage against them.

Yuta is definitely a heian era sorcerer level, as well as Ryu, who both came from later generations, and all of that while being at 16 years old

I don't think it's logical to remove Rika from the equation, when she plays a huge role in Yuta's CT, in a fight between Yuta and either Uro or Ryu, if Yuta used his ct (Rika) he is gonna win

You say assault and he says "to make a move" Not the same bud.

Yes they are, Uro's ct seemed to be a counter to Ryu, because she can redirect his attacks back into him, but he still could damage her pretty bad when he landed a blow.

Also what do you mean he cant? The moment Yuta used his CT and used Rika he literally destroyed Uro, they could fight him 1vs 1 only without his ct (basically rika because she stores his copied cts and weapons) so Yuta with his ct was definitely at least on their level, they even didn't want to get into a domain clash against him with Rika because he would've an advantage against them.

Yuta is definitely a heian era sorcerer level, as well as Ryu, who both came from later generations, and all of that while being at 16 years old

No these guys are not relative at all. The only possible is Ryu and Uro.

You just said Yuta destroyed Uro with Rika, how does that make them relative? Yuta would've died in a 1 on 1. Rika is useless against Ryu and Uro is a better sorcerer than Yuta.

I don't think it's logical to remove Rika from the equation, when she plays a huge role in Yuta's CT, in a fight between Yuta and either Uro or Ryu, if Yuta used his ct (Rika) he is gonna win
I think Rika is not changing the fight at all. She get's beat up quickly and likely dies inside the domain.

Ryu has:

Higher AP
Higher Durability
Greater Stamina
His cursed technique doesn't burn out after domain either.

Yuta has:

More CT
Rika
Moving Domains

Well yeah more ce never equaled stronger or better use of it. Also Yuta's ce isn't bottomless or boundless, that's very clearly an exaggeration on Gege's part, we can see this as well from his interactions with Ryu and Uro that merely using RCT drained him rather quick.
Yeah an exaggeration but to the characters it most definitely feels bottomless.
RCT draining him isn't really an anti feat considering it takes at the very least twice as much CE than your regular technique by the very principle of how positive energy works, coupled with how many times he used it while fighting people around his tier.
The only other people in the series who can replicate how many times he used it are: Hakari who literally has infinite amounts of CE and Sukuna and Gojo who are literal gods at CE efficiency.

I think Rika is not changing the fight at all. She get's beat up quickly and likely dies inside the domain.
This is actually not what happens at all since either way of the domain Rika would very much change the outcome extremely.

It’s pretty heavily implied that Rika being inside the domain battle is a bad thing for both Uro and Ryu since they actually coordinated their domain to ensure Rika is kept out of their domain clash. Which logically entails that if Rika has been able to make it inside the domain, she would’ve changed the course of the battle (either as maybe being apart of Yuta’s own domain ability or an overall amp to Yuta/disruption to the domain clash as a whole similar to the cockroach).

But if Rika is left outside the domain then Uro and Ryu are also ******. Since this seems to royally piss Rika off to the point of amping herself to new levels and also leaves her in free rein to attack the domain from the outside which we know the barriers are weak to.

So either way you look at it Rika is pretty heavily impacting the fight, especially in regards to domain clashes.

This is actually not what happens at all since either way of the domain Rika would very much change the outcome extremely.

It’s pretty heavily implied that Rika being inside the domain battle is a bad thing for both Uro and Ryu since they actually coordinated their domain to ensure Rika is kept out of their domain clash. Which logically entails that if Rika has been able to make it inside the domain, she would’ve changed the course of the battle (either as maybe being apart of Yuta’s own domain ability or an overall amp to Yuta/disruption to the domain clash as a whole similar to the cockroach).
And they made sure to counter that...

But if Rika is left outside the domain then Uro and Ryu are also ******. Since this seems to royally piss Rika off to the point of amping herself to new levels and also leaves her in free rein to attack the domain from the outside which we know the barriers are weak to.

So either way you look at it Rika is pretty heavily impacting the fight, especially in regards to domain clashes.
And if this happens Yuta loses his CT while Ryu doesn't.

I don't see how these are gonna help Yuta.

Oh look, he does counter Rika getting in.

I love how despite being a jjk discussion AND a VERSUS BATTLE one, no one seems to give a shit about the latest chapter fight between gojo and sukuna
Regarding this why do I feel like Sukuna sent his consciousness into Mahogara that's why we get to see that creepy smile at the end 😂

And they made sure to counter that...
No they…didn’t? Rika never got inside the domain so they never “countered” Rika being in it. They just tried to keep her out of the domain clash itself. Big difference.
And if this happens Yuta loses his CT while Ryu doesn't.
Ok? Like oh no Yuta has to stall for a couple of seconds before using one of his x amount of CT’s, something we know he can do since he did on panel, especially with the help of Rika who we know can keep Ryu busy all on her own.

So I fail to see how that helps Ryu.
I don't see how these are gonna help Yuta.
I mean…Yuta’s AP is only slighter weaker than Ryu, he can most definitely stall him until his CT burnout recovers, especially with Rika. Also Ryu’s own blasts becoming weaker after a DE helps too.
Oh look, he does counter Rika getting in.
He literally doesn’t? It even says “Rika was too far away so they didn’t need to do anything special to keep Rika out.” That statement implies Rika needs to be kept out of their domain clash or else it’s a risk to both Uro and Ryu.

Otherwise why not let Rika in and have her get subjugated to the sure hit effect of the domain of Rika wasn’t gonna disrupt their domain clash in some way.

No they…didn’t? Rika never got inside the domain so they never “countered” Rika being in it. They just tried to keep her out of the domain clash itself. Big difference.
That’s a counter. He slapped her of range to get into the domain now Yuta isn’t at an advantage.

That’s a counter. He slapped her of range to get into the domain now Yuta isn’t at an advantage.
No no, I was responding to your original claim of how Rika would likely die in the domain. And I’m pointing out how that more than likely wouldn’t be the case going off of how they wanted to keep Rika out of the domain itself which implies she wouldn’t just die if she got inside the domain and in fact would be big trouble for them.

That also really wouldn’t be a counter to Rika since she’d just destroy the domain from the outside while she gets an amp herself. So it’d really just do nothing but weaken Ryu (if he doesn’t lose a conventional domain battle to Yuta which I think he would).

Yuuta, Higuruma, and Kusakabe was able to notice that Gojo's domain was faster by less than 0.01 second, can this be used for their perception in calculations?

They should be able to perceive in a timeframe of 0.01 second from that feat

Yuuta, Higuruma, and Kusakabe was able to notice that Gojo's domain was faster by less than 0.01 second, can this be used for their perception in calculations?

jjk speed supporter desperately waiting for a decent speed feat
btw, notice how the two strongest sorcerer spamming their peak jujutsu yet still havent use black flash
tho i dont even think that the black flash timeframe can save the verse from being slow

We already used a 0.01 timeframe scaling off of Todo (and Gojo perceiving a minute as an instant which comes out at about 0.016 seconds)
8.jpg

So we know characters are able to take action, or rather react within that timeframe. Recent chapter would just be supportive evidence.

Back