• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Latest chapter gives power mimicry for Sukuna. Lmao
Also Gojo thinks Sukuna was not using other Abilities inside his domain then thinks of 10 summoning. I think there is still more to Sukuna but gege is not planning to show in this fight.
Please mark this down as spoilers, the officials still aren't out

I think it was only possible by Sukuna and Gojo. Most probably Kenjaku cab do that by having experience more than anyone. I don't think anyone can change their domain like Gojo and Sukuna.
What I meant was is there something wrong used by both of them? for example, Gojo using RCT to recover his CT was hinted to be an overwhelming task, and we will probably see the results soon, is it the same thing in this case as well? or it's just casual?
Please mark this down as spoilers, the officials still aren't out
Yo Duedate remember the last time it was discussed whether Gojo knows about Mahoraga or not, it seems he does know about it and that you need to destroy it with one blow

What I meant was is there something wrong used by both of them? for example, Gojo using RCT to recover his CT was hinted to be an overwhelming task, and we will probably see the results soon, is it the same thing in this case as well? or it's just casual?
It's also overwhelming as far as I understand. More like all are surprised to the extent that they can't believe what both Sukuna and Gojo doing. (Except my guy Kashimo is just chilling). Seems like atleast modern day Sorcerers can't comprehend how they changes domain settings

There was someone who thought Gojo doesn't know anything about Mahoraga wasn't there?

Also I think Gojo's Size Manipulation should be limited to a Post Prison Realm key cause that's the only thing he's implied to have gained from the experience so far

It's also overwhelming as far as I understand. More like all are surprised to the extent that they can't believe what both Sukuna and Gojo doing. (Except my guy Kashimo is just chilling). Seems like atleast modern day Sorcerers can't comprehend how they changes domain settings
Modern day sorcerers suck at barrier techniques.

Kashimo just has the strongest mindset, like even if he's surprised of what they are doing, he will be like (cool but I will win) or something like that, similar to Gojo and Sukuna I believe because he was also the strongest in his era

Well I honestly don't think you can consider that as Gojo’s win in a domain clash, but even if you did I don't mind.

I have a question btw, where did the fans get this "Sukuna’s real CT" from? Cleave and dismantle are his ct, which is why his DE applies them as sure hits and we know DE is realizing your innate domain in real life, nobody has more than one innate domain. Furthermore, Yoruzo (a Heian era sorcerer) referred to Sukuna’s CT as the "shrine" and said that it related to slashes, Gojo also referred to Cleave and Dismantle CT as the "shrine" in this chapter, also Angel is watching the fight and hasn't even implied anything towards Sukuna having a different CT, saying that the Heian era sorcerers and even Gojo are mistaken by that is the biggest bs and headcanon I have ever seen in JJK after the Nobara coming to kill Sukuna with her soul damage attack

It all came from Sukuna's dialogue with Jogo when he used his flames, then he said he wouldn't cheat by revealing his CT, but even this doesn't confirm anything, It's just Sukuna saying that wouldn't cheat by using cleave again

Its stated in the fanbook that Sukunas CT has multiple characteristics and that cleave and dismantle are only one of them.

tumblr_04858297ab5149b09c465d6eacbc06d3_10b77c15_640.png

Cursed Technique (Ryomen Sukuna)

Released by the King of Curse himself, it’s slashing and hellfire of slaughter

Curse technique commonly only has one characteristic, but this technique has been confirmed to at least having two types “slashing” and “fire”. The power is of course peculiar and special. And once it’s activated, he pours judgement to his enemy in an instant, tear them apart, even the pith of their bones will be burned out. Using this technique, he reduce the number of anyone fighting him to a few, both who is shredded prior or still intact, a lot of them is returned to nothing without able to resist.

Various techniques are brought out to life

解 - Kai (dismantle); 捌 - Hachi (cleave), ⬛ (?)

Sukuna’s slashing is “kai” (dismantle) which he uses normally, and another severing sword “hachi” (cleave) that is able to be adjusted to the amount of cursed energy and strength of his opponent. When he releases the flame, Sukuna recites “fuuga” (open).

Domain expansion : Malevolent Shrine (Fukuma Mizushi)

After domain is deployed, within the range of its effect, things with cursed energy will be continuously getting slashed with “hachi” (cleave), while things which has no cursed energy will be continuously cut with “kai” (dismantle).

Curse technique commonly only has one characteristic, but this technique has been confirmed to at least having two types “slashing” and “fire”. The power is of course peculiar and special. And once it’s activated, he pours judgement to his enemy in an instant, tear them apart, even the pith of their bones will be burned out. Using this technique, he reduce the number of anyone fighting him to a few, both who is shredded prior or still intact, a lot of them is returned to nothing without able to resist.
This is Existence erasure right ?

Its stated in the fanbook that Sukunas CT has multiple characteristics and that cleave and dismantle are only one of them.
I'm cool with that, it still doesn't mean he hasn't revealed his true ct, and the fact that his domain activates cleave and dismantle by default, it just leads me to believe that they are his real ct, the other applications are something he reached with his experience and high efficiency in utilising the ct with low amounts of ce lost, as he said to Yoruzo because her ct has a terrible efficiency it always ends up the same way, meaning the more efficient you are, the more different ways you will have in applying your ct, I think there was a theory that Sukuna can use multilple types of power based on the shape of his fingers, like ice, fire or other things.

Gojo has the limitless and the six eyes, and both of those are very terrible when it comes to energy consumption, I'm sure the six eyes isn't an ability that the person has to always cover his eyes, I think Gojo still had a bit more to learn about mastering it, I thought he already did so after the prison realm because we haven't seen him covering his eyes after that even during the preparation month before the fight but it seems he still hasn't

Gojo has the limitless and the six eyes, and both of those are very terrible when it comes to energy consumption, I'm sure the six eyes isn't an ability that the person has to always cover his eyes, I think Gojo still had a bit more to learn about mastering it, I thought he already did so after the prison realm because we haven't seen him covering his eyes after that even during the preparation month before the fight but it seems he still hasn't
I think even if he mastered that still replenishing his Cursed Energy multiple times may cause some damages to brain. Sukuna had more cursed so he may not getting any side effects and he can spam domain multiple times without replenishing his CE. But it's different for Gojo. That may be causing him the bleeding.

Cursed spirits seem to be better than sorcerers when it comes to regeneration because they heal with CE, maybe that's why Sukuna aimed to become a hybrid between both

Cursed spirits seem to be better than sorcerers when it comes to regeneration because they heal with CE, maybe that's why Sukuna aimed to become a hybrid between both
Doubt that was why. Considering how efficient Gojo and Kenjaku are with RCT already, and even Yuta having control over positive energy outside his body, regenerating would be the least of his wants.

Doubt that was why. Considering how efficient Gojo and Kenjaku are with RCT already, and even Yuta having control over positive energy outside his body, regenerating would be the least of his wants.
Kenjaku, Yuta and Gojo cant heal missing parts, its much easier for cursed spirits to do so

No, he didn't, his arm wasn't missing he just reattached it.
nobody could heal his missing part so far except Hakari and we don't know how he did so because it's even stated that he can't use RCT in base, but even then one can argue that his hand wasn't missing as well because after the explosion we saw it next to Panda so maybe he asked Yuta to reattach it, unlike Uro whose arm was completely eaten by Rika yeah it's not impossible but it's a helluva feat as Ryu said, it's still a disadvantage for sorcerers

Not necessarily, Kenjakus innate technique is the ability to body hop but he infused his domain with Kaoris CT.
Yes he can, Gojo was thinking why Sukuna didn't do that as well.

My point is that the rules of the domain itself leads me to believe that cleave and dismantle are its default attacks, like any living object is hit with cleave while any non living object is hit with dismantle when we know cleave isn't usually for living objects only, but that's just the rule of the sure hit in his domain

Even heian era sorcerers like Yoruzo referred to Sukuna's own ct by "shrine" and that it "slashes the opponents"

As I said I think it's his normal application of his ct but with his high efficiency he could use it in different ways, just as he said to Yoruzo, the more efficient you are the more ways you will have to apply your ct

To put it simply, had Sukuna summoned Mahoraga inside MS (like how Gojo assumed) it wouldn't be like "Mahoraga can only attack objects without ce"
Cleave and dismantle are linked with his domain and its rules, that's what I'm trying to say

Hide the images man..

Both opens their domains once again, after the 3 minutes Gojo's barrier gets destroyed as well as Sukuna gets enough damage and the shrine collapses, once again Gojo expands his domain, Sukuna also expands his domain but because he was damaged, he was 0.01 late to cast the domain, Gojo's sure hit attack already got Sukuna, Gojo rushes forward and punch Sukuna on his chest and as a result the shrine collapses inside the UV, and therefore Sukuna is hit with the infinite load of information, the wheel clicks and Sukuna summon Mahoraga, Gojo is surprised but he quickly pose to unleash red and destroy Mahoraga in one blow, Mahoraga destroys the domain from the inside, Gojo is shooked and the editor says "A fearless smile that breaks the balance"

Back