• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Just realized this, but the distance is for Saitama prefecture, we aren't told where Kenjaku is so im unsure how viable the speed is,
Kenjaku was in the Holy Mountain of Hida, which i think is the Tateyama Mountain as its one of the holy mountain of Japan and one of the Hida Mountains, which is located in the Toyama Prefecture. Kenjaku shouldn't be that far from there, so i just assume the distance to be the length from Japan Trench to the nearest border of Toyama, which is 684 km.
Using the lowest end of 10 seconds, the result would be Mach 199

He was there to get the corpse but when he’s facing off Gojo he’s somewhere else. Idk if that’s enough to say he stood at the same place.
The distance is using the border of the prefecture he in. Assuming that he didn't go into another prefecture seems to be the safest for now. The calc would still be fine regardless where he goes as long as he still in the same prefecture.

Kenjaku was in the Holy Mountain of Hida, which i think is the Tateyama Mountain as its one of the holy mountain of Japan and one of the Hida Mountains, which is located in the Toyama Prefecture. Kenjaku shouldn't be that far from there, so i just assume the distance to be the length from Japan Trench to the nearest border of Toyama, which is 684 km.
Using the lowest end of 10 seconds, the result would be Mach 199
c0904cef96bb4d3081f492908e1f434d.jpg

????

Why are you making the line as long as possible?

It should be the closest distance from there to the trench which is around 435 Kilometers
adSOJNQ.jpg

Other than that this means the new value would be

(4.5) + 1.1644 + 0.0048 * 435 = 7.7524

10^1.5*(7.7524)+4.8 = 2.68287229*10^16 Joules or 6.412 Megatons (7-B)

Last edited:
For the earthquake calc, you should still use the distance from the trench to Saitama Prefecture.
You right

The High 7-C one would be the correct value or whatever the equivalent is in total seismic energy if we go that route

Still though you should use the shortest distance between Sukuna and the trench if you plan on making that speed calc

Also anyone notice Gojo is Low 6-B RN?

You right

The High 7-C one would be the correct value or whatever the equivalent is in total seismic energy if we go that route

Still though you should use the shortest distance between Sukuna and the trench if you plan on making that speed calc

Also anyone notice Gojo is Low 6-B RN?

These jjk profiles be so random bruh

You should zoom in. I am using the border of Toyama prefecture which is nearer than the mountain itself, yet the result is still the same.

IMG_20230423_113514.jpg
I used the Hida mountains as a starting point

However its doesnt really matter because no matter how you slice it your not getting 200 extra kilometers out of a slight area adjustment

Your not using the nearest distance to the trench

So something cool my friend just showed me.

Assuming this is correct, Gojo wouldve traveled much further.

image.png

Idk why it curved like that but if ya can find the true distance for a straight line then Gojo would've traveled lets say 8000km

Going with 10 seconds thats Mach 2350.936

The low end of the earthquake calc has been accepted although the natural formula is a speculative, I left a comment explaining more of its validity in the comments, but yeah if anyone wants to make crt and give try give Gojo an upgrade you can.

The low end of the earthquake calc has been accepted although the natural formula is a speculative, I left a comment explaining more of its validity in the comments, but yeah if anyone wants to make crt and give try give Gojo an upgrade you can.
I would point out that most earthquakes are shallow earthquakes so I’m not sure why depth would be a contention against seismic moment scaling, and you don’t need to move plates to scale to seismic moment.

Back