• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

How strong do you guys Yuta in Gojo’s body is? Can he still use his copied CTs with Gojo’s? And since Rika ate Kenjaku. Doesn’t that also mean he could use Geto’s CT and Sukuna’s CT still since Rika should have the 20th finger. If all of this applies, Yuta might be one of the most broken characters but the time limit is really his big weakness.
I imagine it'd be equal to Gojo; even though Yuta most likely has no experience in using Limitless, the 6 eyes and his insane CE reserves could make up the difference. And if he can use any other techniques, that seal the deal for me!

Also, that time limit that Yuta and Hakari have makes sense in that it keeps them from being to OP and that they're still teens in high school. While Hakari's is pretty much locked due to it being part of his DE, at the very least, I could see a future Yuta w/out that time limit, if he had the time and opportunities to do so.

heheheheheheAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Gojo is dead? It's over? The agenda is done? NEVER, THE COPE SHALL CONTINUE TILL THE END OF THE SERIES AND EVEN BEYOND IT

I will admit, I lost my conviction for a moment there BUT I NOW REALISE THAT NOTHING IS OVER

THE AGENDA WILL CONTINUE, THE COPE WILL KEEP FLOWING FOR WE ARE LIMITLESS

Not to ruin your cope but uh... Gege said that even in that moment with Geto and Kenjaku, it was more of a reflex and Geto is gone so.... yeah

Alright guys, it took a bit but I finally got the script from Gege and will be sharing it with you all.

Sukuna's time is up, atleast in the sense of being the final villain. Sukuna will lose to Yujo here. However... this will bring us to the next and final chapter...

Important to note is that Kenjaku specifically mentioned that "someone else will carry out my will" which most people assumed was Sukuna, especially after he received baby Tengen. This however isn't exactly the case.

The theme of humanity has long since been analyzed by several characters. Kenjaku himself wanted to evolve humans into something of a higher existence, Jogo and co. wanted to become "the new humans", Gojo struggled to relate with other humans due to his power level, and just this past chapter we had this theme come up again with Yuta "throwing away his humanity" in order to beat Sukuna.

As such, after Yujo beats Sukuna and his five minute timer runs out, Yujo will not die. However, he will inherit Kenjaku's will in some manner. Yujo will not be able to retain his humanity, and while Rika's may be able to keep the technique going, this is going to open up a scenario for Kenjaku's information to impact the consciousness of the Gojo body.

Remember that Gojo wanted his students to surpass him...Well, he is going to be the final straw before the potential merger for this to happen. Megumi will be freed from Sukuna and he and Yuji (possibly hakari and Maki too) will have to fight the zombie of their former master and beat him in order to finally surpass his level. Yuta's sacrifice will have allowed for Sukuna to be dealt with but at the cost of turning Gojo into a monster who either lacks or superceeds humanity. This will also allow for Gojo to "return" in the same vein that Geto did in a key moment and potentially even meeting with Megumi and Yuji one last time in the same vein that Yuji made contact with Megumi on the border of the soul and reality. Yuji is likely to die here and Megumi will be powered up by soaking in Sukuna's CT/observing how Sukuna utilized the 10shadows while he was in fetal position.

While most of the time this would signal a complete victory with our MC sacrificing himself for the future....Megumi will be the only one of the original party left (with Nobara, Yuji, and Gojo all dead) and ultimately will decide to go through with the merger. The manga is going to end Eva style.

Thank for for subscribing to my leaks.

Alright guys, it took a bit but I finally got the script from Gege and will be sharing it with you all.

Sukuna's time is up, atleast in the sense of being the final villain. Sukuna will lose to Yujo here. However... this will bring us to the next and final chapter...

Important to note is that Kenjaku specifically mentioned that "someone else will carry out my will" which most people assumed was Sukuna, especially after he received baby Tengen. This however isn't exactly the case.

The theme of humanity has long since been analyzed by several characters. Kenjaku himself wanted to evolve humans into something of a higher existence, Jogo and co. wanted to become "the new humans", Gojo struggled to relate with other humans due to his power level, and just this past chapter we had this theme come up again with Yuta "throwing away his humanity" in order to beat Sukuna.

As such, after Yujo beats Sukuna and his five minute timer runs out, Yujo will not die. However, he will inherit Kenjaku's will in some manner. Yujo will not be able to retain his humanity, and while Rika's may be able to keep the technique going, this is going to open up a scenario for Kenjaku's information to impact the consciousness of the Gojo body.

Remember that Gojo wanted his students to surpass him...Well, he is going to be the final straw before the potential merger for this to happen. Megumi will be freed from Sukuna and he and Yuji (possibly hakari and Maki too) will have to fight the zombie of their former master and beat him in order to finally surpass his level. Yuta's sacrifice will have allowed for Sukuna to be dealt with but at the cost of turning Gojo into a monster who either lacks or superceeds humanity. This will also allow for Gojo to "return" in the same vein that Geto did in a key moment and potentially even meeting with Megumi and Yuji one last time in the same vein that Yuji made contact with Megumi on the border of the soul and reality. Yuji is likely to die here and Megumi will be powered up by soaking in Sukuna's CT/observing how Sukuna utilized the 10shadows while he was in fetal position.

While most of the time this would signal a complete victory with our MC sacrificing himself for the future....Megumi will be the only one of the original party left (with Nobara, Yuji, and Gojo all dead) and ultimately will decide to go through with the merger. The manga is going to end Eva style.

Holy yap

Neon Genesis Kaisen is pretty cursed

As cruel as the chapter was, at least Gojo died with Sukuna acknowledging him as "Satoru Gojo" instead of something like just "the strongest", finally being seen as something else beyond his strength, by the guy who probably understood him most other than Geto.

I actually wouldn't mind this I think

As cruel as the chapter was, at least Gojo died with Sukuna acknowledging him as "Satoru Gojo" instead of something like just "the strongest", finally being seen as something else beyond his strength, by the guy who probably understood him most other than Geto.
although sukuna did understand gojo better than geto since geto was the one to actually begin the whole "are you the strongest because you're gojo or are you gojo because you are the strongest" thing making it clear that he didn't get him past that point

I just want to point out how big the double standard is against JJK too. Literally any war arc in shonen is given a length battle sequence, with varying characters jumping in at certain times, side characters having pivotal roles, the villain dominating, but when Gege does it suddenly it's "repetitive", "stretched out", "mindless". Ya'll need to just drop the series, it's obvious nothing Gege could do will satisfy anyone of you - this is also coming from someone who didn't even like this chapter and thinks it was a weak plot twist.
This war arc just wasn't it, he tried giving a lot worth a little, killing just about every character for little to no reason, making characters get the spotlight just to be useless in the end, needless deaths, Choso? Hig? Yuta? "Oh no they all contributed to beating Sukuna in some way" ways in which we see amount to little as Sukuna always has some reveal about a binding vow, some skill that brushes it off.

The big threes were dropped, trashed, and attacked for their war arcs being bad or dropping the quality in story overall. This is just a normal thing with war arcs and some will like the endless fights, the spotlight moments, jumpings of the main villain, and others won't. It's got nothing to do with a double standard.

Also Gege did tons of stuff that was cool and nice for the story. Start thinking more about the direction of the story since Shibuya, look at the issues and how much it took away to see the dive in quality.

I personally see this chapter as a considerable character development for Yuta. He really stands on business.

Yuta saw Satoru die, and immediately understood what this meant and locked in. He killed Kenjaku, pulled up to fight Sukuna himself, lost but survived long enough to use Kenjaku CT to transplant on Satoru, forming Yutoru/Gokkotsu.

There is really no limit in terms of how far Yuta can go to get the job done

The fans have their own theories and expectations (almost all of which revolve around Satoru's fate) and when that doesn't happen they call it bad writing

I think the formula of "throw every character at the main villain" just needs to be done away with in war arcs honestly. Aizen's jumping was the least tasteless one I've read. There wasn't a dragging of the captains vs Aizen, he destroyed them all in five chapters, no reason to give literally every side character their time to shine in a damn war arc when it should be about the main characters. This fight should've been Yuji, Gojo (done well), Yuta, and maybe Maki or Hakari either together or one by one. Why tf is Larue and Miguel showing up? What is Choso, Ino, and Kusakabe doing here? What's the point of Kashimo dying without contributing? He made Sukuna use his real body? Yuta, Hakari, Hig, Maki are all there to fit that role.

I think we should kill arkenis
my-man-together.gif

Kashimo also did contribute; he forced Sukuna into using his one-time partial heal in the form of manifesting his true form.

Better that he does that than throwing any of the others in first.
Well let's see what happens without Kashimo...

Yuji and Higgy jump Sukuna and get him into the domain
Yuji is re-tried with Sukuna
Sukuna guilty
Kamutoke taken away
Sukuna can either make do with his vessel or reincarnate and do what he did in 245

Now I don't doubt he can make do with his ****** up vessel if he goes tryhard mode but it's so much more convenient for his lacksidaisical personality to just reincarnate atp

In other words, Kashimo didn't do anything that wasn't likely to happen otherwise

I think the formula of "throw every character at the main villain" just needs to be done away with in war arcs honestly. Aizen's jumping was the least tasteless one I've read. There wasn't a dragging of the captains vs Aizen, he destroyed them all in five chapters, no reason to give literally every side character their time to shine in a damn war arc when it should be about the main characters. This fight should've been Yuji, Gojo (done well), Yuta, and maybe Maki or Hakari either together or one by one. Why tf is Larue and Miguel showing up? What is Choso, Ino, and Kusakabe doing here? What's the point of Kashimo dying without contributing? He made Sukuna use his real body? Yuta, Hakari, Hig, Maki are all there to fit that role.
I still like that trope but Gege may have written himself into a corner at that point. I imagine he has a solid idea of how this will end but he's made Sukuna (or well Heian Era Sukuna) as OP as the series hype around him has. I still find it awesome but it will take quite a bit to get a conclusion that I and the rest of the audience will be onboard w/.

The fight b/w Kashimo and Sukuna was short, it did some important things or at least stuff I liked:
  • Bring out one of Sukuna's biggest trump cards that he was deliberately hiding to avoid giving away any other secrets that the main cast can use against him. Sukuna is still an incredibly dangerous threat and has become potentially more powerful than before, he still has to be careful on how he uses his power while being weary of what everyone's capable off. It's like a subtle hope that Sukuna being pushed this far means Yuji and the gang have a chance!
  • Kashimo actual technique/capabilities were "limiting" and a bit of a let down, I still liked that design and what we got. (We could've gotten SO MCUH MORE, SO MUCH, there's technically lightspeed in JJK)
  • The conversation b/w Sukuna and Kashimo. As much of a battle crazed maniacs they both are, we see there different takes on the theme of "Absolute Strength equals Absolute Solitude". Sukuna and Gojo are on different sides to answering that conundrum (Gojo working towards building up strong allies to avoid loneliness and Sukuna embracing it by relying only on himself and his desires), they both are 100% assured of themselves and have staked their lives, nay, their very existence on them. Meanwhile, Kashimo is sorta at that fork in the road. Despite truly loving the thrill of battle where lives are on the line, he questions those two paths and looks for answer that can give him peace. And Sukuna gets to demonstrate how he's very well a level of Evil beyond redemption or even understanding really!

I still like that trope but Gege may have written himself into a corner at that point. I imagine he has a solid idea of how this will end but he's made Sukuna (or well Heian Era Sukuna) as OP as the series hype around him has. I still find it awesome but it will take quite a bit to get a conclusion that I and the rest of the audience will be onboard w/.
That's the thing, this fight could've ended without needing to bring back Gojo. There's no reason Yuta, Hakari, Maki, Yuji pulling up on a weak Sukuna who can't even one shot Ryu level durability couldn't have won. Why is Maki coming in the last second? Why is Uraume and Hakari fight lasting so long? Its blatant that Gege knows if all four came to fight it'd be over and he simply can't have Sukuna go out like that. Ya just gotta accept he dragged this fight.

• Bring out one of Sukuna's biggest trump cards that he was deliberately hiding to avoid giving away any other secrets that the main cast can use against him. Sukuna is still an incredibly dangerous threat and has become potentially more powerful than before, he still has to be careful on how he uses his power while being weary of what everyone's capable off. It's like a subtle hope that Sukuna being pushed this far means Yuji and the gang have a chance!
Yuta, Maki, Hakari could've done it.

• Kashimo actual technique/capabilities were "limiting" and a bit of a let down, I still liked that design and what we got. (We could've gotten SO MCUH MORE, SO MUCH, there's technically lightspeed in JJK)
Yeah it should've been a longer fight. It just lessens what Kashimo was, the Gojo of his era.

• The conversation b/w Sukuna and Kashimo. As much of a battle crazed maniacs they both are, we see there different takes on the theme of "Absolute Strength equals Absolute Solitude". Sukuna and Gojo are on different sides to answering that conundrum (Gojo working towards building up strong allies to avoid loneliness and Sukuna embracing it by relying only on himself and his desires), they both are 100% assured of themselves and have staked their lives, nay, their very existence on them. Meanwhile, Kashimo is sorta at that fork in the road. Despite truly loving the thrill of battle where lives are on the line, he questions those two paths and looks for answer that can give him peace. And Sukuna gets to demonstrate how he's very well a level of Evil beyond redemption or even understanding really!
It definitely answers Kashimo's question but that's it... there isn't more to it. And to make it worse, when Kashimo does get his answer he ends up finding it boring lmao. How can you find that interesting or cool for his character?

This war arc just wasn't it, he tried giving a lot worth a little, killing just about every character for little to no reason, making characters get the spotlight just to be useless in the end, needless deaths, Choso? Hig? Yuta?
Notice how none of these were needless deaths, but instead their deaths done in a way to complete their character arc and impact the surrounding cast (excluding Yuta since he hasn't died). Higuruma's character was one of guilt and the losing of oneself and ones principles, thing Higuruma regained and proved to himself through putting his life on the line - which includes death. Choso in a very similar way, as you'll notice both of them also are deeply tied to this notion of humanity - even Yuta. These are consistent themes being represented through the characters where their deaths carry with them weight, impact, and thematic relevance.

You've brought this grievance up several times too. You complain that Gege "overuses" his side characters (gives them pivotal roles), you complain when Gege "side-lines" his side characters (removes them from the story peacefully), and you complain when Gege kills his side characters. What do you want Gege to do differently?
"Oh no they all contributed to beating Sukuna in some way" ways in which we see amount to little as Sukuna always has some reveal about a binding vow, some skill that brushes it off.
Sukuna hasn't brushed off his nerfs at all, they're having very real consequences on his performance throughout. The only BV he's made is being able to alter things like hand signs, which come with massive drawbacks which only further weaken his techniques. That's how weakening a villain should be, it's not going to be a linear progression and it's going to be gradual, with each character doing their part in unique ways.
The big threes were dropped, trashed, and attacked for their war arcs being bad or dropping the quality in story overall. This is just a normal thing with war arcs and some will like the endless fights, the spotlight moments, jumpings of the main villain, and others won't. It's got nothing to do with a double standard.
I never see this.

Notice how none of these were needless deaths, but instead their deaths done in a way to complete their character arc and impact the surrounding cast (excluding Yuta since he hasn't died). Higuruma's character was one of guilt and the losing of oneself and ones principles, thing Higuruma regained and proved to himself through putting his life on the line - which includes death. Choso in a very similar way, as you'll notice both of them also are deeply tied to this notion of humanity - even Yuta. These are consistent themes being represented through the characters where their deaths carry with them weight, impact, and thematic relevance.
And yet none of this requires death.

You've brought this grievance up several times too. You complain that Gege "overuses" his side characters (gives them pivotal roles), you complain when Gege "side-lines" his side characters (removes them from the story peacefully), and you complain when Gege kills his side characters. What do you want Gege to do differently?
None of these are contradicting? He overuses them in the final arc. When did I say he sidelines his side characters? And "removes them from the story peacefully" who did he remove peacefully that I've talked about? And I complain when he kills side characters randomly for no reason like Yuki, Ryu, Yorozu.

I never see this.
You may not have been on the internet for a long time, but I assure you Bleach and Naruto were both lambasted for their war arc to this day. Maybe not exactly how JJK is, but still so and for more important aspects.

Well let's see what happens without Kashimo...

Now I don't doubt he can make do with his ****** up vessel if he goes tryhard mode but it's so much more convenient for his lacksidaisical personality to just reincarnate atp

In other words, Kashimo didn't do anything that wasn't likely to happen otherwise
Just so that you know Kashimo was able to keep up with True form Sukuna's speed. Like Yuji and Higgy were getting blitzed by it. Meguna legs were fine on their own. I don't see Higgy and Yuji tagging True form Sukuna without Yuta's support. Yuji only landed clean hits after Yuta's support mind you.

Also Currently Sukuna is in even worst state than Meguna because of heart and Soul damage. I don't know why you people are putting Kashimo below Higgy and Pre awakening Yuji. LMAO this is just Downplaying him. Even Awakened Yuji is hardly keeping up with half dead Sukuna.

In fact, lmao, its basically a dying Sukuna without some arms + can't use World Split vs A version of Gojo that can probably use other multiple CTs beyond Limitless

Idk what Gege will pull for Sukuna

In fact, lmao, its basically a dying Sukuna without some arms + can't use World Split vs A version of Gojo that can probably use other multiple CTs beyond Limitless

Idk what Gege will pull for Sukuna
Yuta was saying he can't change domain conditions like Gojo right? May be he loses in DE and Gets smoked by Furance? Gege has chance to do one of the funniest shit. Just bringing up Gojo's corpse back to battlefield just to get cremented 😆

Back