• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuta Page - JJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you meant that you weren’t going to revise the stats in this thread and would just leave them at unknown for the time being, mb then

I would remove black flash in its entirety as its a movie exclusive for Yuuta with both the manga not showing him using it and the manga's guide/fanbooks also not listing him as person who has achieved black flash, so it would contradict original source.

Also if black flash does stay, it would change from "City Level" to "Far Higher" as black flash is well above city level since its a power of 2.5 increase.

I would remove black flash in its entirety as its a movie exclusive for Yuuta with both the manga not showing him using it and the manga's guide/fanbooks also not listing him as person who has achieved black flash, so it would contradict original source.

Also if black flash does stay, it would change from "City Level" to "Far Higher" as black flash is well above city level since its a power of 2.5 increase.
Its fine by me to be removed. And the ^2.5 thing doesnt make sense as discussed by gege and i think one of his editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back