• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

0103-014.png

0104-014.png

He puts one frs on then stacks another one to himself.
And frs is an amp to power and speed.

Okay, now where is the quote about double?
Literally NOTHING of what you've shown so far proves a 2x speed increase, NOTHING.

Flowing red scale is an amp to speed and power, this is shown with kamo and choso. Chosos then stacks another frs onto the original one, that means it is double the increase which is 2x.

Flowing red scale is an amp to speed and power, this is shown with kamo and choso. Chosos then stacks another frs onto the original one, that means it is double the increase which is 2x.
Where is it mentioned that this is a 2x increase in all attributes?

Ok I'm gonna try to explain it more clearly, In goodwill event Kamo's speed and power are stated to be on another level, this would apply to Choso since he's using the same technique, That means it puts Choso above his base. Also in the anime it's shown that when Kamo used frs he perception blitzed Megumi who is hhs. Then choso does frs stacked.
I hope that is explained better.

And the whole 2x comes from the fact that Flowing Red Scales is being stacked onto itself, if it stacks that means it's doubled therefore 2x amp.

This week's episode was animated wonderfully!
However, I noticed that Black Flash was described differently.
Todo says that Black Flash occurs when Cursed Energy hits within a Trillionth of a second, rather than the 0.00001s in the Manga.
He says this twice in the episode.

Also, he mentions that BF increases the force of an attack by 2.5 times. (Rather than to the power of 2.5)

This week's episode was animated wonderfully!
However, I noticed that Black Flash was described differently.
Todo says that Black Flash occurs when Cursed Energy hits within a Trillionth of a second, rather than the 0.00001s in the Manga.
He says this twice in the episode.

Also, he mentions that BF increases the force of an attack by 2.5 times. (Rather than to the power of 2.5)
The translations are wrong

What do you guys think of adding madness manipulation resistance to jjk characters? Specifically the resistance to madness or insanity inducement, I thought about this based off the statements that sorcerers have to already be a little insane or crazy or even mad to fight in the jujutsu world. For some examples I think Mahito, Gojo, Yuji are people who show this. The principle from Tokyo also says you have to be a bit crazy. Gojo states Yuji is just crazy as well. Characters like sukuna and gojo or mahito show varying degrees of insanity so having insanity induced onto them I don't think would be a effect on them and in some cases could help them.

I don't remember any examples of madness manipulation though. A character can act "crazy" and unconventional, but I don't think that's the same as actual insanity.

I don't remember any examples of madness manipulation though. A character can act "crazy" and unconventional, but I don't think that's the same as actual insanity.
I feel so too
I’ve seen characters in other verses closer to the term insane or already mad denied madness Manip resistance Or they simply don’t have it like many versions of the joker from DC comics

Wow, next week we might get Itadori vs Okkotsu and Naoya vs Choso. Don't know if they will actually fight but it will be something. If they clash, we can finally understand where Yuji is power-wise, relative to Yuta. Also how much has Yuta improved all that time he's been away.

Read the chapter
That was a pretty good setup chapter and got me even more hype for next week
I want Yuta to completely humiliate Naoya or something but it’s too early for that so he can just fight yuji for now

What does everyone think of Todo being able to have a mental calculation about the buds taking 0.01 seconds versus how fast the buds travel during that time?

What does everyone think of Todo being able to have a mental calculation about the buds taking 0.01 seconds versus how fast the buds travel during that time?
Unfortunately just vaguely quite fast for the time being
Although the 0.01 sec thought process is probably further supporting evidence for Todo having a “gifted” intelligence rating.

Last edited:
The scene starts at like 10:40-10:41ish and then at 11:30 the "0.01" second thing pops up.
Also there is even a clock during the whole mental scene that tics in time with seconds.

49 or 50 seconds within a 0.01 second time window ends up with 0.0002 mental speed.

It may not work for a calculation to put on profiles, but it can be used for supporting evidence.
It did have tangible effects in fight, because he could lower his cursed energy in that time frame.

Something else to think of, is the distance the buds traveled in that 0.01 second.
I don't know if that makes them fast or slow.

in 0.01s if a bullet were to fire, it would have moved 3.43 meters which is more than I think the buds moved while he was thinking.
Which that's a bit of an anti-feat for Hanami's bud attack speed.

The scene starts at like 10:40-10:41ish and then at 11:30 the "0.01" second thing pops up.
Also there is even a clock during the whole mental scene that tics in time with seconds.

49 or 50 seconds within a 0.01 second time window ends up with 0.0002 mental speed.

It may not work for a calculation to put on profiles, but it can be used for supporting evidence.
It did have tangible effects in fight, because he could lower his cursed energy in that time frame.

Something else to think of, is the distance the buds traveled in that 0.01 second.
I don't know if that makes them fast or slow.

in 0.01s if a bullet were to fire, it would have moved 3.43 meters which is more than I think the buds moved while he was thinking.
Which that's a bit of an anti-feat for Hanami's bud attack speed.
Speaking of Hanami’s attack speed that massive wood structure she makes that surprised Megumi and Kamo would yield realily good since it happens in one frame of animation

I'm glad that he is going to show us Hanami's Domain Expansion sometime in the future. But the way its is present, it seems maybe Hanami survives or is brought back.

Being honest the last thing I expected of Yuta in that car exchange was to literally just throw it

Is it me or does Yuta look like a teacher with bad breath going through a midlife crisis this chapter, I knew he looked a little sickly when he said he’d kill yuji two chapters back but yikes.
What were Yuta and Miguel for him to end up like this lol.

Yuta explaining the six eyes and how they reduce the use of Cursed energy for Gojo is interesting
That warrants noting on his stamina and probably means he could spam purple if he really wanted to.

Yuta can run out of cursed energy, it's pretty simple. While he has the most in the series so far, he still expends it like crazy.

Back