• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think characters can just interact with them. It wouldn't make sense for curses to be created from something abstract and intangible only for them to end up being tangible, seems incorrect to interpret what gege was going for considering the concept of curses.

So curses basically have an intangibility that can be turned on an off by themselves? But if they're tangible, and they usually are during battle, they can be harmed without cursed energy, although it remains impossible to kill them or meaningfully damage their bodies.

So curses basically have an intangibility that can be turned on an off by themselves? But if they're tangible, and they usually are during battle, they can be harmed without cursed energy, although it remains impossible to kill them or meaningfully damage their bodies.
they can't be harmed without cursed energy

Since I've watched Bleach, I didn't find the concept of curses being both intangible and material that far fetched. It's almost like the concept of corporeal ghosts.

They can be intangible at one moment but interact with the physical world at other moments. In Bleach, while most characters do go through doors and smash stuff despite being souls, there are still moments of them going straight through walls especially in the early series.

I think curses are the same. We have seen people haunted by curses before like that girl who was being fondles by that perverted curse. It was on her back and around her body. While she did feelings effects, she could not touch it despite it being glued to her body.

I think Cleave deserves a limited reactive power level since the ability itself adjust to cut through a target in one fell swoop.

Because it's only applied to a single attack at the moment and not to himself, so listing it as limited helps to illustrate that point I think.

It's just a basic attack. One is for regular opponents like non curse energy holders and then other is for curse energy users.

Also, I think Megumi should get a separate ap when using mahoraga since it scales above curses like jougo and dagon kinda like "City block level | City level when summoning mahoraga"

It's just a basic attack. One is for regular opponents like non curse energy holders and then other is for curse energy users.
Basic attack or not, the mechanics of it implies it reactively grows in strength in order to slice through the opponent.

Basic attack or not, the mechanics of it implies it reactively grows in strength in order to slice through the opponent.
Dismantle destroys anything that doesn't have cursed energy and Cleave adjusts itself depending on the level of cursed energy and thoughness, right?

Well, doesn't matter, i just want do discuss with you guys about the issues Nobara's profile:

"City Block level with Cursed Techniques (Able to hurt Mahito)"

"High Hypersonic (Can dodge and keep up with Mahito)"

"City Block level (Comparable to Mahito and Yuji)"

WHY NOBARA SCALE TO MAHITO??? AND WORSE, "COMPARABLE TO YUJI', SERIOUSLY?!

Wait so how weak is Mahito? Considering the fact Nanami is stronger than Nobara as a first grade while Mahito is Special Grade?

Also, I really think Dismantle as of rn is really just Energy Projection as it hasn't been stated to be air nor space but we know at the very least it's made of cursed energy

It sense for Nobara to scale for Mahito. Deduce that the clones are weaker than the original Mahito is the Headcanon until some concrete proof is shown. (I don't know if this is your argument, but anyway, I will advance things) "She died instantly for the original Mahito" This is flawed and wrong, since Mahito supposedly killed her via Hax, and not via attack potency
Nobara saying that Mahito's clone cursed energy is not strong
Yuji one-shots Mahito's clone

Nobara saying that Mahito's clone in not strong
No, she doesn't say that the clone is weaker, she says that he can't use his Cursed Energy, that is, Mahito is without his Hax. She says:

"... you could just grab me"

She is saying that at that moment Mahito could easily have changed his soul and his biology, but that he cannot because he does not have the techniques. That is, it has nothing to do with attack power
Yuji one-shots Mahito's clone
Mahito did not want to use the clone as an attack, his only strategy was to use his Energy on Nobara. Furthermore, Mahito has shown countless times that he has weakened body parts when they are unimportant

Nobara = Grade 3 (Grade 1 potentially)
Kento = Grade 1

Special Xamã > Special Cursed = Grade 1

No, she doesn't say that the clone is weaker, she says that he can't use his Cursed Energy, that is, Mahito is without his Hax. She says:

"... you could just grab me"

She is saying that at that moment Mahito could easily have changed his soul and his biology, but that he cannot because he does not have the techniques. That is, it has nothing to do with attack power

Mahito did not want to use the clone as an attack, his only strategy was to use his Energy on Nobara. Furthermore, Mahito has shown countless times that he has weakened body parts when they are unimportant
Nobara admiting that Nanami's on another level

Yes, I know that. Kento is one of the strongest on the verse. What I'm saying is that she is on the same level as his on the Jujutsu scale
But what about this; "City Block level (Comparable to Mahito and Yuji)", you're not gonna tell me that Nobara has a durability comparable to Yuji or Mahito

Back