• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Isn't Megumi's strongest shikigami actually at the level of Sukuna? Given it could defeat someone who, like Gojou Satoru, wielded both the Six Eyes and Limitless.
I would say yes, but it needs to evolve to get to above sukuna and even then sukuna fire arrow thing kills it. Weirdly though Sukuna does say this , idk if this implies that if he was in his regular body he would've died by the blade. But its above jogou. I don't know if you can say every six eyes is relative to each other but if they are then yea you could say mahoraga>Gojo

I would say yes, but it needs to evolve to get to above sukuna and even then sukuna fire arrow thing kills it. Weirdly though Sukuna does say this , idk if this implies that if he was in his regular body he would've died by the blade. But its above jogou. I don't know if you can say every six eyes is relative to each other but if they are then yea you could say mahoraga>Gojo
Gojo is downplayed like hell bro, i can't take this ;-;

He's not weak at all, he can fight finger bearers, he somewhat can take hits from Hanami and he can hold dagon's domain open with his own.

When did he fight a Finger Bearer physically? Domain Expansion wouldnt necessarily scale to his AP, and its still incomplete

He has nice dura though. Inb4 he is a stonewall

Only kento couldnt, maki can hurt him and tank hits from him. Naobito should be able to as well. Also i went to reread the finger bearer fight again, and yes megumi does get into a physical fight and tanks hits from it in base, his shikigamis mainly do the damage but still his striking strength shouldnt be any weaker in domain expansion.

So basically, that thing is capable of killing normal 20-fingers Sukuna through its blade which is specifically meant to kill cursed spirits, but isn't necessarily as good against Jujutsu sorcerers?

So basically, that thing is capable of killing normal 20-fingers Sukuna through its blade which is specifically meant to kill cursed spirits, but isn't necessarily as good against Jujutsu sorcerers?
I'll send the scans to show it, probably explains it better than me yes

Yep. From what I got, his sword is supposed be OP against curses cause of positive power but Sukuna is now in Yuji's body instead of curse body.

From what we know, no. It simply changes how sharp it is to match the opponent's durability, so it doesn't ignore durability and is still limited by Sukuna's strength.

Non-Corporeal & Abstract Existence (Type 2. Cursed Spirits are manifestations born out of people's mind, thoughts and negative emotions), Non-Physical Interaction

Does anyone have any proof for all this? Cursed spirits can be a manifestation of negative emotions, but have a physical body.

I'm not even saying that cursed spirits do not fit any of the types in the article.

I personally found in the manga only the feat of merging with matter and teleportation through black portals.
The evidence is in the page, and they dont have physical body's from what I remember. characters can just interact with them which would give them non phyiscal interaction too

There is no direct feat in the manga where cursed spirits passed through physical objects. I will say more, even Yuji without the cursed energy could beat the spirit.

It would be better if those who made the profile found the information that the anime canon, i.e. Akutami Gege also worked on its creation as a screenwriter

The fact yuji can interact with them would mean he would gain non physical interaction. I don't think we should take it away from them because he can interact with them. That would be similar to a character interacting with a soul and saying the soul isn't non corporeal cause a physical person can interact with them.

That's only Abstract Existence Type 1. You can easily have Abstract Existence Type 2 while still lacking even basic non-corporal. As Type 2 is simply Immortality from something Abstract, not being Abstract yourself.

The curses are abstracts. Hanami and Jogo and Dagon essentially embody the fears of humans. them being negative emotions would be the abstract itself.

Being born from and embodying an Abstract while having a physical form is nothing strange in fiction. Do you have any scans or statements that directly points to them being non-corporeal?

Is there any proof they are actually physical? I already went over how yuji touching them would grant him non physical interaction and not discredit their existence being non physical. Also cursed spirits are spirits as well and spirits are non physical by definition.

That's not how this Wiki works. You have to show evidence they have something, others don't have to show evidence they lack something no matter how Common Sense you think them having an Ability is. Names like Spirits or Ghosts or whatever aren't evidence, several Spirits in fiction have tangible forms any average person can touch.

Curses shouldn't be considered abstract existences. They are invulnerable to common attacks because they're made of cursed energy. Cursed energy is produced by emotions, but it is not the emotions themselves. Therefore they aren't non-corporeal and should be possible to land hits on for any characters with mystical energies or with supernatural properties capable of landing hits on stuff with basic levels of intangibility.

Like, any stand should be able to land a hit.
(although I am biased against overpowered stuff and typically enjoy characters like Mirio Togata who are strong mainly through intellect and skill, or versatility that doesn't need that much hax attached to it, so you may take my opinions with a grain of salt lmao)

Last edited:
Well, they are Abstract Existence in that they are born from Abstract phenomenon and will be reborn, in a non-combat applicable timeframe, from said phenomenon as long as the Abstract phenomenon exists, which is Type 2.

Back