• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I don't know if this has been discussed before on this forum or not, but who do you think will win between Teen Gojo and current Yuta?
R1: pre Toji's fight Gojo vs Yuta
R2: post Toji's fight Gojo with automatic infinity vs Yuta

I don't know if this has been discussed before on this forum or not, but who do you think will win between Teen Gojo and current Yuta?
Gojo wins both

Yeah infinity just won't let anything pass by him and I think Blue will be enough. Automatic infinity just makes it even harder and he has red and purple that he could potentially end up using in the fight before de ever gets used.

Volume 0 Yuta probably loses to both despite being stronger.
He might beat pre Toji-fight Gojo seeing as he doesn't constantly refresh his mind with RCT.

Current Yuta could probably beat both with his Domain.

So it looks like Naoya is going through some sort of evolution similarly to Mahito and Dagon, which does make sense given that as a curse he would still be in his infancy (since he's basically 2 days old). It also explains why his original form looks more akin to a Caterpillar.

FYr3kNrXwAAaCCm
FYr3keoXkAArDKR

Is Pain tolerance as an ability still given?

Naoya ocnfirms Curses feel pain but most don't even flinch at extreme injuries, at least the Special grades

I guess case-by-case basis. If they get injured badly and they shrug it off they can get it.

What are the chances Naoya gets a 60 FPS upgrade for his ability?
He is either getting killed in the upcoming chapters, or he'll evolve into a more humanoid form if he will play part in the plot for longer.

I guess case-by-case basis. If they get injured badly and they shrug it off they can get it.

What are the chances Naoya gets a 60 FPS upgrade for his ability?
He is either getting killed in the upcoming chapters, or he'll evolve into a more humanoid form if he will play part in the plot for longer.
Doubt, he's getting killed.
But I do think he has one last form after this, reference to a Pokémon or was it Digimon evolution
Caterpillar > Cocoon > Butterfly
He's currently in the cocoon stage

That or he just ends up Like Dagon with only 1 transformation

But I highly doubt he's going to be dying quickly against Maki and Kamo (who seems down for the count, unless he pulls off some Binding bow bs or insane CE reinforcement

Could you be up to the task?
It would be better who maintains the profiles normally do. I am not sure which are abilities is missing & all if someone takes a look and see what are the abilities missing for Sukuna and make a thread it can be added. I am normally busy in other threads.

Last edited:
This pretty much confirms Gege's speed scaling rather than the fake one people tried to adopt here by ignoring canon.
Oh shut it, it's not our fault his visual depiction of feats, goes against his own narrative intentions at times

This pretty much confirms Gege's speed scaling rather than the fake one people tried to adopt here by ignoring canon.
The Gege scaling had little to support it back then. besides one multi-interpreted statement while it had to go against that multi-interpreted statement + Feats + The sound user arguments. Yeah, Gege scaling had no way of winning back then.

Aight time to downgrade speeds for everyone besides Yuuta, Gojo and Infinite Hakari
I hate when authors don't understand simple power scaling. Like Maki first feat being at lowest supersonic but then say like they're no faster than a car. The best we can do for the current scaling is continue with the feats>Statements and use the feats as an example of why Gege's narrative isn't supported by visual representation could be disregarded. I find funny that sound users are now only 1/3 of Naoya's speed.

Hey, At least Hakari and, Yuuta and Gojo (via scaling to Hakari) at being leagues above everyone and their own massively Hypersonic feat to scale.... INb4 Mach 3 > Lightning with Gege statements

Hey, At least Hakari and, Yuuta and Gojo (via scaling to Hakari) at being leagues above everyone and their own massively Hypersonic feat to scale.... INb4 Mach 3 > Lightning with Gege statements[/ISPOILER]
His author's comment sounded like him using Mach doesn't even sound impressive to him.
I'm also disappointed
Maybe he might cook something spicy next chapter

Oh shut it, it's not our fault his visual depiction of feats, goes against his own narrative intentions at times
Visual depiction? This site made pixel scaling their bread and butter when everyone knows it's pure bullshit. Maybe people here aren't artists but I am and for the comics I've drawn, I sure as hell wasn't counting individual pixels.

Gege gave direct statements for both piercing blood and Naoya's speed. We both read the same manga here. People just chose to ignore what the author said and took out their virtual rulers to count pixels and ignore the actual canon.

Visual depiction? This site made pixel scaling their bread and butter when everyone knows it's pure bullshit. Maybe people here aren't artists but I am and for the comics I've drawn, I sure as hell wasn't counting individual pixels.
Even without counting pixels merely looking at the distance at which they react, it's leagues faster than the projectile itself.
They always react when it's like 3 inches away from their foreheads or something
Its his visual depiction and it's batshit insane
Gege gave direct statements for both piercing blood and Naoya's speed. We both read the same manga here. People just chose to ignore what the author said and took out their virtual rulers to count pixels and ignore the actual canon.
They were direct, yet Unquantifiable.
Surpass Speed of Sound, Surpass Subsonic speed aren't quantifiable and can be attributed to scaling to calculated feats

Back