• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

"Kashimo used the lightning's return stroke to pull back the charge accumulated in the Ruyi staff, landing a direct hit on Hakari who was between himself and the staff"

return stroke is Sub-Relativistic in speed

Also Hakari is faster than before.

"Kashimo used the lightning's return stroke to pull back the charge accumulated in the Ruyi staff, landing a direct hit on Hakari who was between himself and the staff"

return stroke is Sub-Relativistic in speed

Also Hakari is faster than before.
The translator literally says return strike was used like return stroke dude

What's your thought about hakari domain? (Anyway just read the Screenshot)
Well first off his Domain activation speed is the fastest we know, faster than Mahito's and likely Gojo's when they're performing their fastest activations.
From what I can tell from the Discord screenshot it's probably resistant to activations of other domains inside it

Also anti domain techniques are useless like Hollow Wicker basket and the likes cause his domain doesn't actually do any harm and isn't tangible to begin with

The only thing you can do against Hakari is beat him in the Domain or watch him get closer to hitting the Jackpot.
He can also seemingly control the Probability of him getting a Jackpot to over 20%

What's your thought about hakari domain? (Anyway just read the Screenshot)
Well first off his Domain activation speed is the fastest we know, faster than Mahito's and likely Gojo's when they're performing their fastest activations.
From what I can tell from the Discord screenshot it's probably resistant to activations of other domains inside it

Also anti domain techniques are useless like Hollow Wicker basket and the likes cause his domain doesn't actually do any harm and isn't tangible to begin with

The only thing you can do against Hakari is beat him in the Domain or watch him get closer to hitting the Jackpot.
He can also seemingly control the Probability of him getting a Jackpot to over 20%

How do we feel about Kenjaku stating that Ishigori has the highest CE output in history, despite being well and alive for Sukuna?

By the way, I feel like I should definitely mention Output =/= Capacity, considering Yuta possesses far more than Gojo (even without Rika), yet remains slightly weaker in output than Ishigori.

How do we feel about Kenjaku stating that Ishigori has the highest CE output in history, despite being well and alive for Sukuna?
Seems super weird to me, considering we don't get to see top tierdestruction feats from him on the level of previous feats.
Like Sukuna's DE, Gojo's Hollow Purple...I know there's dura neg there but still
By the way, I feel like I should definitely mention Output =/= Capacity, considering Yuta possesses far more than Gojo (even without Rika), yet remains slightly weaker in output than Ishigori.
I think that's an obvious giveaway considering Yuta also has way more CE than Gojo but Gojo still remains more powerful, I also feel like Gojo's CE output maybe even greater than Ishigoori's cause of that

Honestly Ryu having the Highest Output doesn't sit right to me just cause of how he was portrayed

Yeah. Its basically:

Highest Output = Strongest Attack

Highest Output =/= Strongest Person

This is brought up twice, with Yuta being regard the second strongest but a lesser output than Ishigori, and again with him in the past, having the highest output in history but still Sukuna being the strongest without a doubt.

Now with these two statements. The first states that his is the highest in the culling games and the second states highest in history (which only mean up to that point). Which means there are possibly other past sorcerers with higher outputs and people outside the culling games as highlighted in the graph below.

latest

This means that post that history statement someone could have a higher output and the fact that he is only regarded the highest in the cullings games in the modern era specifically, suggests Gege might introduce someone later... probably Gojo, since anytime any powerful or fast is done, Gojo is stronger, faster or better..

I mean the connection between CE and AP is a bit arbitrary for the moment, as while there is a correlation it isn't exactly 1-for-1 (I.E, Jackpot Hakari does not have Infinite AP)
As for Ryu's statement of having the highest output, it does seem fairly consistent given that his CE Discharge remains slightly stronger than Yuta's raw CE blast.
I think the lack of destruction might have to do with Ryu's Cursed Technique not really being that good, as it's essentially just a CE blast similarly to like, a Finger Bearer.

I mean the connection between CE and AP is a bit arbitrary for the moment, as while there is a correlation it isn't exactly 1-for-1 (I.E, Jackpot Hakari does not have Infinite AP)
As for Ryu's statement of having the highest output, it does seem fairly consistent given that his CE Discharge remains slightly stronger than Yuta's raw CE blast.
I think the lack of destruction might have to do with Ryu's Cursed Technique not really being that good, as it's essentially just a CE blast similarly to like, a Finger Bearer.
It really depends on how you used it, since you have to reinforce yourself with the cursed energy. Like Hakari can have infinite AP, Speed, Durability... etc if he reinforced himself with it, but since this fiction we all know that they won't do the most logical thing.

A prime example is Todo, instead of just having his normal reinforced amount, he put all of it into the one area on his stomach to survive Mahito's Black Flash. The same goes for attacks too, however, this would leave them at a huge disadvantage since the rest of there bodies isn't reinforced and exposed, as even Gojo is just regular human level without reinforcing his body with Cursed Energy.

Seems super weird to me, considering we don't get to see top tierdestruction feats from him on the level of previous feats.
Like Sukuna's DE, Gojo's Hollow Purple...I know there's dura neg there but still
I think its rather simple, Ryu can do raw curse energy blasts while Sukuna's feats and Gojo's feats are via CT.

It really depends on how you used it, since you have to reinforce yourself with the cursed energy. Like Hakari can have infinite AP, Speed, Durability... etc if he reinforced himself with it, but since this fiction we all know that they won't do the most logical thing.
He could just not be able to control infinite ce or his body just produces an endless supply effectively making it infinite.

its happening

Hakari got a jackpot, all his injuries got healed. And Now they fighting on the sea, btw its only a leak, so i don't think 100% accuratw

looks like Kashimo electrolyzed the sea to produce chlorine and knock Hakari out but RCT healed him again.They fight underwater and apparently the chapter ends with Kashimo doing a massive explosion underwater. Hopefully it's a maximum or something. This fight might end up with both sides KOd or Kashimo thinking he won but the 2 combatants end up separated since they are literally fighting underwater.

I think that when Yuta says "He is stronger than me when on a roll" he means Hakari's scoring multiple Jacklots in a row.
Both Yuta and Hakari have an "Hella CE" mode.
Yuta's lasts a bit longer than Hakari's, but Hakari can potentially reactivate over and over.
My guess is that as long as Hakari gets enough Jackpots to outlast him he'll win.

Back