• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Where is that stated?
0093-004.png
think this is what he's referring to.

Yeah I meant that scan, Kenjaku had 2 plans to remove Gojo from the table, the first and main one was using the prison realm, and if that didn't work then he would have used 15f Sukuna to take down Gojo

IDK much about the 15F Sukuna > Gojo thing but if we're talking 15F Sukuna Vs Yuta:

If we say that current Yuta ~ Vol 0 Yuta and that Kenjaku is just as strong (if not stronger) than Vol. 0 Geto, then the Max power Geto > Yuta statement would still apply. Mimoko and Nanako also seems to believe that 15F Sukuna could kill Kenjaku. Which would make the scaling chain like this:
15F Sukuna > Kenjaku > Yuta

(I don't actually believe 15F Sukuna > Yuta to be true, it's just the most plausible reasoning behind 15F Sukuna > Yuta that I would find)

Eh if they're the same speed then I can see Yuta outhaxxing for most of it. He'd have to pop domain sooner than he did against Mahoraga and at that point Yuta may lose just from assault of cleave and dismantle.

Important note, I'm not saying 15f Sukuna would defeat Gojo, I'm saying that since there is the possibility of Sukuna being stronger than Gojo, I won't say Yuta can defeat Sukuna, as I take a neutral position on the matter of Gojo vs Sukuna.

I think the most legit evidence for each side is Yuji’s statement for Yuta that makes Gojo > Yuta > 15f Sukuna, and the Kenjaku statement which puts Sukuna > Gojo, and I don't think there is a way to pick one side over the other so I'm neutral, although I'm leaning more towards Gojo > Yuta > Sukuna as you can say Kenjaku was speaking hypothetically as there is no way for him to know how strong is 15f Sukuna, it will be just like Gojo saying he can beat 20f Sukuna (which I don't think is a valid statement) while with Yuta, Yuji has seen Sukuna’s level and decided that Yuta will defeat him, but I still decide to wait for more information from the manga.
If we say that current Yuta ~ Vol 0 Yuta and that Kenjaku is just as strong (if not stronger) than Vol. 0 Geto, then the Max power Geto > Yuta statement would still apply. Mimoko and Nanako also seems to believe that 15F Sukuna could kill Kenjaku. Which would make the scaling chain like this:
15F Sukuna > Kenjaku > Yuta
That's a good point too, also, since Kenjaku believed 15f Sukuna can do something against Gojo but he himself cant (obviously), then Kenjaku thinks 15f Sukuna is also stronger than himself, which means Sukuna > Kenjaku ~ Geto > Yuta.
That's ofc assuming Yuta right now is equal to Yuta from jjk0 which has no evidence for imo.

I've been working on cleaning up some of the general pages and generally making some minor QoL changes for the profiles. They're still not completely up to date in terms of P&A, but as far as I know they should be up to date with what has been agreed upon in CRTs so far.
Let me know if anything looks off, as this is more or less a final sketch, if everything looks right i'll be applying this as newer changes will probably need to be adressed.

I've been working on cleaning up some of the general pages and generally making some minor QoL changes for the profiles. They're still not completely up to date in terms of P&A, but as far as I know they should be up to date with what has been agreed upon in CRTs so far.
Let me know if anything looks off, as this is more or less a final sketch, if everything looks right i'll be applying this as newer changes will probably need to be adressed.

Should wait until people generally agree on all hax. I think we should have people agree on or disagree with the stuff in here Sorcerer Powers before updating pages

He moved a certain distance before the lightning hit his arm which was extended. That distance was his head to the side avoiding the lightning. The result for moving out of the way in time is what it says in the calc

It's Sure hit cause of the way it acts, not cause of speed
It homes in on the negatively charged opponent

Kashimo skill, Does not involved with DE. And the explanation refer to speed
I know it does not involve DE and the reason it is Sure-Hit is cause of the Negative Charge attracting itself to the Positive Charge and stopping it from going towards the ground it targets the Positively charged opponent, hence not needing a Domain to ensure Sure-Hit cause it's in its nature to sure hit
Not cause it's fast

Are we not fine with back scaling off the Hakari speed calc considering Naobito is stated the second fastest and Gojo being the fastest?

Honestly unsure on that one, Hakari with his jackpot I currently think should exist within a bubble for the most part. Especially since, I think there was a scan where Gojo said that Hakari could even surpass him under the right circumstances. Which has me thinking that Jackpot with his Domain is the right circumstances.

Edit: Nevermind, Gojo said he'd one day rival him. It was Yuta who said he could surpass him under the right circumstances.

Last edited:
Are we not fine with back scaling off the Hakari speed calc considering Naobito is stated the second fastest and Gojo being the fastest?

I'm not against the idea as Yuta considered Jackpot Hakari to be superior to him and Choso believed Naoya to be more difficult to play chase with than Yuta. So Naobito being faster than Hakari would still be consistent with what we know. (I.E, Speed-type Sorcerers being faster than even Special-Grade level Sorcerers)

Edit:
What i'm thinking would be this; Naobito's statement should still technically apply; putting him above Hakari. Ranta's statement of "the current Zen'in clan existing thanks to Toji's whim" indicates that Toji would beat the Zen'in clan, Naobito included (Which implies that he would actually have to be fast enough to fight him). Maki is equal to said Toji, who Naoya could outmaneuver. So the ones who qualify would be:

Hakari
Gojo
Naobito
Toji
Maki
Naoya
Choso

Last edited:
Yeah I'm fine with Choso having

Hypersonic+ (Able to fight against a faster Yuji since Goodwill Event), higher with FRS (Flowing Red Scale raises one's physical capabilities), even higher with FRSS | At least Hypersonic+ Post Shibuya, higher with FRS (Flowing Red Scale raises one's physical capabilities), Massively Hypersonic+ with FRSS (Was able to perceive and react to Naoya)

Now the thing I see people having a problem with is the fact that they'll bring up Piercing Blood only being above sos but somehow Naoya fears Piercing Blood if it's actually shot out.
0140-010.png

Which means Gege either is subtly implying Hakari has set a new standard of speed or he's essentially retconned the implied limit he put pre culling games or Pb is just mhs+ as its stated to surpass sos but slow down after. Im neutral as how to approach this though

Yeah I'm fine with Choso having

Hypersonic+ (Able to fight against a faster Yuji since Goodwill Event), higher with FRS (Flowing Red Scale raises one's physical capabilities), even higher with FRSS | At least Hypersonic+ Post Shibuya, higher with FRS (Flowing Red Scale raises one's physical capabilities), Massively Hypersonic+ with FRSS (Was able to perceive and react to Naoya)

Now the thing I see people having a problem with is the fact that they'll bring up Piercing Blood only being above sos but somehow Naoya fears Piercing Blood if it's actually shot out.
0140-010.png

Which means Gege either is subtly implying Hakari has set a new standard of speed or he's essentially retconned the implied limit he put pre culling games or Pb is just mhs+ as its stated to surpass sos but slow down after. Im neutral as how to approach this though

IIRC the general consensus to restrict JJK to Subsonic was rejected (so unless they're starting the entire Subsonic conversation again) then I don't see any inherent issue with setting both Piercing Blood and FRS:S at MHS+

As for Speed being ret-conned, it does seem plausible as the Culling Game has presented a new average level of power as a whole. So it might just be a side-effect of minor powercliffing. Which seems more likely than Hakari suddenly being top 2 fastest in the verse IMO.

IIRC the general consensus to restrict JJK to Subsonic was rejected (so unless they're starting the entire Subsonic conversation again) then I don't see any inherent issue with setting both Piercing Blood and FRS:S at MHS+

As for Speed being ret-conned, it does seem plausible as the Culling Game has presented a new average level of power as a whole. So it might just be a side-effect of minor powercliffing. Which seems more likely than Hakari suddenly being top 2 fastest in the verse IMO.
agreed.

How come these are made when we not even done with hax and ap scaling ?

How come these are made when we not even done with hax and ap scaling ?
I don't think the profile maker is quite caught up on the ongoing revisions.
But to stop this from continuing we should probably start thinking about the Domain Creation CRT soon.

0093-004.png
think this is what he's referring to.
I think hes referring to curses "winning" against sorcerers, rather than just sealing Gojo. Cuz he says this after Gojo has already been sealed. He also doesnt speak in past tense ("Sukuna is nothing more than a contingency plan if the prison realm doesnt work out"). The only other way this would make sense is if he thinks Gojo will break out of the prison realm later on in the future.

Plus, while talking to Jogo and Hanami he explicitly says that for the curses to win not only must Gojo be sealed but also that they must have Sukuna on their side.
He could very well be talking about 20F Sukuna here. Gojo is also stated to be the power ceiling of the verse and also the strongest character to have appeared yet. While that could very easily change, personally I dont see 15F Sukuna of all people beating him.

I'm not against the idea as Yuta considered Jackpot Hakari to be superior to him and Choso believed Naoya to be more difficult to play chase with than Yuta. So Naobito being faster than Hakari would still be consistent with what we know. (I.E, Speed-type Sorcerers being faster than even Special-Grade level Sorcerers)

Edit:
What i'm thinking would be this; Naobito's statement should still technically apply; putting him above Hakari. Ranta's statement of "the current Zen'in clan existing thanks to Toji's whim" indicates that Toji would beat the Zen'in clan, Naobito included (Which implies that he would actually have to be fast enough to fight him). Maki is equal to said Toji, who Naoya could outmaneuver. So the ones who qualify would be:

Hakari
Gojo
Naobito
Toji
Maki
Naoya
Choso
Wouldnt Jackpot Hakari be considered separate from his base self tho 🤔. We know for a fact Yuta > Base Hakari (because of the prodigy statement). But its heavily implied that Hakari is stronger than him when hes on a roll.

Couldnt something similar be considered for the Naobito statement too? Not saying Hakari's faster than him (he doesnt have enough feats) or anything. I still think Naobito and Naoya scale, just cuz of how fast theyre implied to be. So I guess I dont completely disagree 💀

Gojo is also stated to be the power ceiling of the verse and also the strongest character to have appeared yet. While that could very easily change, personally I dont see 15F Sukuna of all people beating him.
feel like its already changed. but we will see

Back