• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Wouldnt Jackpot Hakari be considered separate from his base self tho 🤔. We know for a fact Yuta > Base Hakari (because of the prodigy statement). But its heavily implied that Hakari is stronger than him when hes on a roll.
Yeah I can see this being the case but Maki also disagrees and contextually it seems like this is all based off of Yuta thinking it.

because another character is saying it's false.
Imo I think it's best to approach it from the idea that yuta after a year of training abroad knows his abilities better than maki does, so if he thinks hakari "on a roll" or when fired up or whatever is stronger than him then hakari is likely stronger than him under that condition yuta said.
(Maki clearly doesnt like Hakari btw)

Imo I think it's best to approach it from the idea that yuta after a year of training abroad knows his abilities better than maki does, so if he thinks hakari "on a roll" or when fired up or whatever is stronger than him then hakari is likely stronger than him under that condition yuta said.
(Maki clearly doesnt like Hakari btw)
Don't see why him knowing his abilities matters here, not to mention he's got more abilities now and has better feats as well. And why doesn't Maki like him?

Wouldnt Jackpot Hakari be considered separate from his base self tho 🤔. We know for a fact Yuta > Base Hakari (because of the prodigy statement). But its heavily implied that Hakari is stronger than him when hes on a roll.

Couldnt something similar be considered for the Naobito statement too? Not saying Hakari's faster than him (he doesnt have enough feats) or anything. I still think Naobito and Naoya scale, just cuz of how fast theyre implied to be. So I guess I dont completely disagree đź’€

Jackpot Hakari would be separate from base. Like Low 7-C, far higher with Jackpot. Something like that.

Yeah I can see this being the case but Maki also disagrees and contextually it seems like this is all based off of Yuta thinking it.
True. But Hakari is also stated to be known as stronger than Yuta when hes on a roll. (in the tweet i replied with). So I feel like its just implied by Gege.
Also while it doesnt necessarily impact strength directly, while Yuta doesnt have infinite CE, Hakari does.

Does anyone have the description of how domains are just visuals and not real?
You mean this?

0183-006.png

I'm very interested if there's any other Domain besides Hakari's that's just a visualization.
Might be a counter point against Domain Creation feats being counted.

I'm very interested if there's any other Domain besides Hakari's that's just a visualization.
Might be a counter point against Domain Creation feats being counted.
The only one I imagine that might be argued for is Dagon's. Jogo's seems to be pretty real

Looking back at more AP-based Domains, it generally seems to be quite consistent that the Domain itself directly serves as an extention of the Cursed Technique embedded within the Domain.
Megumi's Chimera Shadow Garden definitely does so, with Gojo telling Yuji when facing Jogo, that Domains are effectively manifested through Cursed Tecnniques. Dagon's DE follows similar beats with Dagon just outright stating that "The sea is the source of life".
I want more input regarding this as Domain's do vary quite a bit, however:

As such; I think the technique embedded within AP based Domains should scale to the Domain's creation feat. As the Domain Expansion is basically a manifestation of (or at the very least it's manifested through) the user's Cursed Technique.

0171-006.png
0015-009.png

Non official translations are out. states Hakari's activation speed for his domain surpasses Mahito's in Shibuya. Hakari's activation faster than the 0.2. Which is a given based on powerscaling

also
It goes back in time to an older period and Kenjaku in the body he was possessing that the time states that Ryu Ishigori (him back 400 years ago) has the highest cursed output in history (at the time. remember this is hundreds of years before Gojo, Hakari and others), however, Sukuna is the strongest with out a doubt. So yeah, this kinda confirms, most powerful output =/= strongest.

Same case with Yuta, regarded as the second strongest, but still has a lesser output that Ryu Ishigori. But we know Sukuna is going be stronger than before, since his fingers grow stronger over time. So when he is full revived, he'll be stronger than before.

I hate official translations, Viz has butchered alot of TLs from Jujutsu Kaisen most notable ones of the top of my head are the Choso's piercing blood, Nobara talking to Yuuji after they killed ESO and Echizu it butchers the connection to her standing in a room of chairs after Mahito blows her brains out.
I could send a link to a bunch of other messed up translations but those are the ones I recall immediately

I usually never read unofficial unless it something really messed up. and the pb trans in viz was "exceeds the speed of sound" and the raw says "surpasses the speed of sound" they are both correct and get the point across. And I don't even remember Nobara standing in a room of chairs, what chapter was that?

Back