• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I'm unsure about this but I assume it's fine but I wanna know of the vol 0 movie is canon? I ask due to the fact Yuta does bf and geto tanks it.

What is the jackpot? The jackpot is unlimited curse energy for 4 minutes+ 11 second. it can even heal physical wounds.

2. Why is Hakari a candidate who surpasses Gojo?

Unlike Yuuta who has great energy
until it spills, Hakari can get great energy when he gets the Jackpot. He can use DE again to hit the jackpot so that his massive energy doesn't disappear before his time runs out, plus Hakari can control his luck.

Last edited:
What is the jackpot? The jackpot is unlimited curse energy for 4 minutes+ 11 second. it can even heal physical wounds.

2. Why is Hakari a candidate who surpasses Gojo?

Unlike Yuuta who has great energy
until it spills, Hakari can get great energy when he gets the Jackpot. He can use DE again to hit the jackpot so that his massive energy doesn't disappear before his time runs out, plus Hakari can control his luck.
Nice. Infinite cursed energy. He's proabably going to play around with Kashimo. Now if this was me, reinforce myself with the infinite cursed energy, giving myself infinite AP, Speed and Durability. One-shot Kashimo.

Pretty sure Infinite CE≠Infinity attack potency/speed
That would go to his stamina
It does if you have it, more accurately you have the capabilities since you got actually have to reinforce it first, but obviously he isn't going to reinforce himself with infinite CE, otherwise it would be boring fight... anime, won't be logical to be logical.

It does if you have it, more accurately you have the capabilities since you got actually have to reinforce it first, but obviously he isn't going to reinforce himself with infinite CE, otherwise it would be boring fight... anime, won't be logical to be logical.
Hakari's output probably doesnt allow him to attack or reinforce himself with infinite CE.

I'm iffy on it being called physiology. It's more of a general power thing rather than actual biological attribute. Kinda like Ki, while everything has it, its not really listed as biological attribute.

Otherwise its good.
eh I just go with physiology since most pages do physiology but I guess something like Sorcerer Powers (JJK) looks nice as well.

eh I just go with physiology since most pages do physiology but I guess something like Sorcerer Powers (JJK) looks nice as well.
If it was curses then physiology would work since they're made up of Cursed Energy, but for sorcerers its a bit different

S tier sandbox.
Although I'm not sure if everyone should have Martial Arts. As low tier Sorcerers like Miwa and Mai seem extremely dependant on their weaponry.
I do remember miwa fighting Yuji but given its only those two I don't think it needs to be removed as a majority are good martial arts fighters

I do remember miwa fighting Yuji but given its only those two I don't think it needs to be removed as a majority are good martial arts fighters

I guess that's fair, maybe it should be High-tier physiology? There does seem to be quite a high power disparity between the ones who are proficient in CQC and not.
I see the point though.

Being the Yuta fanboy I am, I shall choose to be ignorant and reject that.

On a serious note, it mostly depends. Hakari requires his DE for this to happen, in-which, Yuta can counter. Considering Yuta possesses the highest Cursed Energy reverses of anyone in the series thus far (superior to that of Satoru Gojo, a statement made before he utilized Rika’s ring in Sendai), I cannot imagine Hakari winning a DE clash.

This is, of course, ignoring the fact that Yuta’s DE hasn’t been properly revealed as of yet.

Yeah I'm thinking his domain will be something to do with endless curse energy or he has passive copying of any ct used in the domain

Being the Yuta fanboy I am, I shall choose to be ignorant and reject that.

On a serious note, it mostly depends. Hakari requires his DE for this to happen, in-which, Yuta can counter. Considering Yuta possesses the highest Cursed Energy reverses of anyone in the series thus far (superior to that of Satoru Gojo, a statement made before he utilized Rika’s ring in Sendai), I cannot imagine Hakari winning a DE clash.

This is, of course, ignoring the fact that Yuta’s DE hasn’t been properly revealed as of yet.
How do you think a fight would go with 15f sukuna vs Yuta?

I think Yuta would put a good fight against 15f Sukuna from Shibuya, I won't say he is gonna win tho considering how Kenjaku believed 15f Sukuna might be able to take down Gojo if the sealing didn't work.

Back