• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It was agreed upon that BoS Megumi and BoS Nobara should scale to the 9A feat correct? It is what makes most sense to me atleast.

reasoning?
Sorcerers are generally said to be able to compete with curses above their level. So Grade 3 Sorcerer ~ Grade 2 Curse.
So essentially Nobara would scale to the BoS Grade 2 based on that, Megumi would scale based on outranking Nobara

This is what I mean. "A grade 2 Sorcerer is close to the skill level of the Grade 1 Curse"

0021-017.png

Well, it's a sure hit so I dont think speed matters

What's interesting though, is that Hajime apparently attacks his opponents with positive lightning which produces about a billion volts and 300,000 amps
Wait. I thought he transferred positive charges to his opponents via physical attacks and then hit them with regular (negatively charged) lightning?

Either way tho i think this will impact the speed of the verse. Mostly because this is likely not his CT. Plus he has been described to have "lightning like" fighting instict. While thats obviously just hyperbole, it would be kinda weird for him to be wayy slower than lightning.

Wait. I thought he transferred positive charges to his opponents via physical attacks and then hit them with regular (negatively charged) lightning?

You are right. I don't know why, but I thought he transfered negative charges to his opponent then hit them with positively charged lightning

You are right. I don't know why, but I thought he transfered negative charges to his opponent then hit them with positively charged lightning
Omg i legit thought something extremely similar. (I thought he shot out protons which were guided by negative charges). The scanlets had somewhat vague translations.

Another thing, it's also said on his profile that Infinity doesn't work inside a domain which is in my opinion wrong, for some reasons:
It's wrong yes, Gojo stopped Jogo’s attack inside the domain by strengthening his infinity, but he said that this is not a proper way to fight against a domain iirc
Gojo asked Itadori to stay close to him when Jogo activated his domain.
It was to protect Yuji from the infinite void.

The applicability of Domain creation feats is still gonna be re-adressed.
If it gets axed the god-tiers are probably just gonna scale to Jogo's Low 7-B Maximum Meteor

Isn’t that resistance to curses? I feel like I read somewhere Toji could resist curses.
no ranta ability seems to be a holding you in place kind of ability and Maki breaks free from it. And Toji can resist curses and Maki too now actually but I don't think that means they resist effects of cursed techniques

Anyways earlier translations are out

Its a sequence of events of child panda, child gorilla (Brother) and child sister (Triceratops). Not flashback

Gorilla is like a bully brother but deep down cares for him

wakes up at night to cartoon ghost yaga taking them

Gorilla starts crying as he is taking them away for him.

But yaga says that he (panda has left us), and it kicks in

[Sister and brother cores destroyed, they have died, Cartoon Yaga is ghost Yaga taking them to heaven]

Cuts back to reality

All that's left is Panda's head covered in blood with fluff around in a pool of blood

Kashimo realizes he panda isn't dead

Kashimo picks up his head with his staff and once again about Sukuna

Kashimo is about to finish him

But Hakari comes down with a trail of cursed energy behind them crushing the shipping containers. Kashimo is shook

Hakari calls out to panda,

And Kashimo turns around to face Hakari and says "not to get him too excited" after sense his cursed energy (basically Kashimo thinks Hakari is really strong)

Back