• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It's more like they're executing a sequence and the speed of that sequence is just unnaturally fast compared to what Sorcerers are generally capable of.
Nah I think it should definitely be speed Enhancement. considering Naoya says "shall I up my speed?" when referring to. So it can be vector manipulation and speed enhancement.

I have the impression that there are a lot of misconceptions about Infinity, for example some say that it can only block physical attacks
Maybe we should add some more informations about that on the Gojo profile?

Another thing, it's also said on his profile that Infinity doesn't work inside a domain which is in my opinion wrong, for some reasons:

1- Gojo asked Itadori to stay close to him when Jogo activated his domain.
2 - Jogo notices that a normal sorcerer would have already been turned into ashes due to the temperature inside his domain but Itadori (who couldn't even manipulate his cursed energy yet) was still alive and didn't even feel the heat.
3 - Jogo's sure hit stopped right in front of Gojo as if blocked by a wall, yet sure hit attacks are not supposed to exist until they reach their target.
4 - Jogo even asked Gojo if his attacks will hit him once he neutralizes his cursed technique.

I have the impression that there are a lot of misconceptions about Infinity, for example some say that it can only block physical attacks
Maybe we should add some more informations about that on the Gojo profile?

Another thing, it's also said on his profile that Infinity doesn't work inside a domain which is in my opinion wrong, for some reasons:

1- Gojo asked Itadori to stay close to him when Jogo activated his domain.
2 - Jogo notices that a normal sorcerer would have already been turned into ashes due to the temperature inside his domain but Itadori (who couldn't even manipulate his cursed energy yet) was still alive and didn't even feel the heat.
3 - Jogo's sure hit stopped right in front of Gojo as if blocked by a wall, yet sure hit attacks are not supposed to exist until they reach their target.
4 - Jogo even asked Gojo if his attacks will hit him once he neutralizes his cursed technique.
Yes. It should be noted Infinity can't block things such as light or sound and particles like subatomic and such.
Fanbook says Gojo was protecting him, not sure how but likely through infinity but we know domains neg ct so it must've been some other ability.

Could I see when it stops? is it implied somethings stopping it or just paneling making it appear that way?

Yes. It should be noted Infinity can't block things such as light or sound and particles like subatomic and such.
Fanbook says Gojo was protecting him, not sure how but likely through infinity but we know domains neg ct so it must've been some other ability.

Could I see when it stops? is it implied somethings stopping it or just paneling making it appear that way?

- It probably can block sound tho, if I remember correctly Ember insects have a two stage attacks and one of them uses sound but it was completely useless against Gojo

- Well, he has resitance to power nullification

- In the manga the attack seems to stop right in front of him and in the anime it litteraly slows down as it gets closer to gojo

(4:43)

- It probably can block sound tho, if I remember correctly Ember insects have a two stage attacks and one of them uses sound but it was completely useless against Gojo
0014-004.png

- In the manga the attack seems to stop right in front of him and in the anime it litteraly slows down as it gets closer to gojo
Not stop, just seems to slow down. If you look at other instances of Infinity working it has little lines indicating infinity's working like here
0014-003.png

I can't find it, but the fan book talks about why Yuji wasn't effected and just says "Cuz gojo there" or something like that

Yeah and it didnt work on him
but he hears the sound. if he stopped sound he wouldn't hear it. Also, not sure if you're misinterpreting it but there is no sound attack, they make sonic booms and that causes an explosion from the ground to rise.

Isnt slowing down things the whole point of infinity ?
But as you see there's indications for when the thing is actually being effected, with the meteor that doesn't happen.

but he hears the sound. if he stopped sound he wouldn't hear it. Also, not sure if you're misinterpreting it but there is no sound attack, they make sonic booms and that causes an explosion from the ground to rise.
You are right, Im probably misinterpreting it

But as you see there's indications for when the thing is actually being effected, with the meteor that doesn't happen.
Yeah it doesnt have the line, but sure hits attacks aren't supposed to exist until they hit you which was not the case here unless Jogo's domain is different from Dagon's

I'm very certain it was just Gojo as it was underlined that Yuji should stay close to Gojo inside the domain.
It was definitely him, but the question is: was he using his CT or not? Because just before Jogo used his domain, Gojo was already shielding Itadori with Infinity

Yeah it doesnt have the line, but sure hits attacks aren't supposed to exist until they hit you which was not the case here unless Jogo's domain is different from Dagon's
They are. that rock is the maximum meteor. Dagon's shikigamis spawn not jogo's

Regarding Yuji surviving in Jogo domai, George has come out and said, pick one of the following yourselves

Survived because of Gojo
Survived because of Sukuna
Survived because he has big heat resist

If we assume that Infinity was nulled then domains should have an extra layer of power null since Gojo was able to strengthen Infinity to the point where domain amplification was completely useless

Yeah actually, I guess its two layers. I'm just skeptical if its because he's just got more curse energy to overpower their DA or if it's because his strengthening is just above.
So, I guess those able to use their techniques (CT, domain expansion, probably simple domain too) inside a domain should have two layers of resistance to PN

Also, I've been starting with some light reference adding and general cleanup for the sandboxes. (With the exception of the P&A section as i'm not very good at that)
I'm thinking that they should look something like this:

Back