• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Speaking of team matches, i would like to see The Hei receive a profile once Ranta, Ogi, Jinichi and Chojoru also get profiles made.
Possibly Team Kyoto and Team Tokyo from the Goodwill event also.

I compiled all Sorcerer abilities from some of LOK page. We need to make a Sorcerer Physiology page due to the absurd amount of abilities. Some are granted to the tier of the sorcerer so some won't have things like Instinctive Reaction or have resistances like Analytical Prediction since only high tier sorcerers have shown those but I just wanna show it all.

Sorcerer Physiology (Powers and Abilities)

Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with curses who are abstract manifestations born out of people's thoughts, mind and negative emotions. Low-Grade Curses are capable to manifest from regular matter and possess matter. The doughnut shop-girl had the spirit on her back/shoulders and directly touches the area where the curse is on her and doesn't interact with it. Low-Grade curses are constantly exorcised, which are capable to become intangible), Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution (Sorcerers are stated to improve when there are consequences to suffer. Also stated here a person can change thanks to the slightest of events. Todo, Itadori and Mahito were able to use 120 percent of their potential during a fight. In a few seconds Itadori is able to completely improve his fighting skills and develop new combat methods according to the opponent's fighting style. Within days of learning to use cursed energy he was able to use Black Flash. For those who have experienced Black Flash, as compared to those who have not, their understanding of the essence of cursed energy is immeasurable. Later Itadori was able to use the Black Flash 4 times against Hanami, 4 times being the world record. He is probabily the biggest Black Flash user in the world), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Acrobatics, Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (Sorcerers can see cursed spirits that are invisible to the human eye. Can passively sense the presence of strong cursed energys. When the body is reinforced with Cursed Energy an increase in physical ability happen, an almighty feeling, and your five senses turned finely tuned), Energy Manipulation (Sorcerers are capable of cursing each other and have control over curse energy. Since Itadori's cursed energy is extremely lag it does not keep up with his speed, this causes a single flow of cursed energy. This results in an extra impact wave of cursed energy after Itadori throws the first attack, which results in a single punch being equal to two. Later introduced that Itadori is able to amplify weapons and objects with cursed energy, although on a limited scale), Pain Manipulation and Curse Manipulation (Injuries with cursed energy cause people to be automatically cursed, this creates severe consequences for normal beings, such as extreme pain, weakening of the body, become ill, and eventually die. Anyone who is not a sorcerer has 0 tolerance to cursed energy), Aura, Statistics Amplification, Rage Power and Empowerment (Sorcerers can amplify their physical power by flowing cursed energy through their bodies via negative emotions. Sorcerers are able to manipulate the concentration of cursed energy to increase strenght or durability in a specific point. The power of the cursed energy varies depending on the negative energy. With his mind collapsing from the fear of losing against Choso he can turn this into cursed energy by concentrating), limited Invisibility (Techniques with cursed energy are invisible for normal people), Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation (Type 3; Spirit and matter are illusory boundaries of a person's being that are both fundamentally information. Ogami's technique utilized cursed energy to summon the information of Toji's body while keeping the information comprising his soul separate. Toji was still able to overcome the process and dominate the possessor's soul with only his "body information" which also allowed him to retain his innate feelings and kill himself vs Megumi. Cursed energy can interact with and manipulate the information comprising the fundamental level of existence. It can also interact with cursed spirits who are the manifested forms of images, emotions, and information stemming from collective human awareness and perceptions related to various phenomena), limited Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis (Jujutsu characters are able to analyze their opponent's attacks by analyzing the cursed energy. Mahito believed that Itadori could predict the movement of his attack by reading the flow of cursed energy), Damage Reduction (Large amounts of cursed energy can restrict the damage and potentially to minimum), Instinctive Reaction (Cursed energy can protect the soul by pure instinct)

Sorcerer Physiology (Resistances)

Power Nullification (can use domain expansions to overpower other domains which power null techniques), Soul Manipulation & Biological Manipulation (Experienced shamans have a natural flow of cursed power that protects their soul from Mahito's spiritual and biological attacks), Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Curses are shown to create an immense pressure that causes fear and paralysis in people's bodies unconsciously, even when the person does not even believe in the supernatural. Sorcerers do not show that they are affected in most cases), Heat Manipulation and Fire Manipulation (Sorcerers like Naobito and Nanami can survive in Jogo's presence when he is angry, who can passively char the body of a man and vaporize even the ashes of the bodies of dozens just by moving his finger. Jogo is also able to instantly vaporize metal with a casual attack, while against Sorcerers he is only able to cause large burns that lead to death), Pain Manipulation and Curse Manipulation (Sorcerers naturally possess resistance to cursed energy. Injuries with cursed energy cause people to be automatically cursed, this creates severe consequences for normal beings, such as extreme pain, weakening of the body, become ill, and eventually die), Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation

Yo Nanami vs Muzan or Toji vs Yoriichii
afaik I don't think the AP gap allows them to bypass regen, but some better matchups would prolly be Akaza vs Yuji/Sukuna, Tanjiro vs Yuta, Nanami vs Giyu etc
demon slayer is unquantifiably above 100 tons
kny recently got an upgrade, most mid-god tiers are unquantifiably above 210 tons, so the diff is around 6 times
the exorcists have better hax, far better.
defo

Early spoilers out

Ttitle: Tokyo No. 2 Colony, Part 3.

Chapter starts off with Panda sitting on top of metal containers, saying "okay, just for this time i'm not a panda, but a teddy bear"

he notes the very strong smell of blood ("there must be at least 3 bodies absolutely destroyed around here.

") Panda says, "my job is to search and negotiate with Angel".

All fighting was supposed to be left up to Hakari, but to think they'd be separated so fast from each other due to the random entry method.

Panda tries to run away, by walking on all-fours,

kashimo : "ah, as expected, walking on your hind legs, is difficult huh?",

then kashimo calls out kogane: "hey kogane, is that a player?", kogane answers with, that it's indeed a player.

panda is shocked at the way kashimo was using the kogane that way but before he can think kashimo has moved in really fast towards panda for a punch.

it was outrageously fast, heavy punch.

it's similar to Fushiguro's Nue, kashimo's CE has electrical properties.

Panda decides to immediately to change to gorilla mode, he uses Drumming Beat on kashimo, kashimo says, "internal destruction.

! not bad!".

but kashimo uses that against him "but not good either.

too normal.

" kashimo rips one of panda's arms off.

kashimo keeps beating panda up badly, and kashimo says, "too weak.

too weak, sukuna, any ideas where sukuna is?".

panda says, "sukuna?! what objective does this guy have.

anyway it won't be good for itadori.

' "Nah, i dunno.

" kashimo : "..

you definitely know.

spit it out, i won't kill you if you do.

" panda : "i guess i had an uncle with that name.

" kashimo : "you looking down on me?"

Chapter ends with panda's monstrous rhino sister trying to to attack kashimo but was destroyed within one single attack,

there is blood spurting out of panda, not just stuffing anymore.

apparently kashimo's attack is a lightning bolt tearing through the atmosphere, domain expansion unnecessary but it's a must-hit.

kashimo says at the end, "so, where is sukuna?"

Next Week's chapter preview: resurrected after over 400 years, the one who is looking for sukuna, kashimo.

the instinct for strife, like a thunderclap!

@Duedate8898 said High 7-C with Domain Expansion iirc
I don't remember saying that and if I did, I'm pretty sure I was wrong because currently most normal stats should peak at Low 7-C and higher into it. We currently lack any calcs that can scale to users normal stats since we scale Maximum Techniques separate from normal stats.

Kashimo's CT has to do with electricity/lightning we could be getting MHS JJK possibly but the CT acts like a sure hit due to how it works

Kashimo's CT has to do with electricity/lightning we could be getting MHS JJK possibly but the CT acts like a sure hit due to how it works
isnt that his cursed energy and not his cursed technique? Kashimo's CE behaves like electricity, and his CT hasnt been revealed yet. Might need to wait for official tls to confirm

He does supposedly have a lightning attack. Read below.

Early spoilers out

Ttitle: Tokyo No. 2 Colony, Part 3.

Chapter starts off with Panda sitting on top of metal containers, saying "okay, just for this time i'm not a panda, but a teddy bear"

he notes the very strong smell of blood ("there must be at least 3 bodies absolutely destroyed around here.

") Panda says, "my job is to search and negotiate with Angel".

All fighting was supposed to be left up to Hakari, but to think they'd be separated so fast from each other due to the random entry method.

Panda tries to run away, by walking on all-fours,

kashimo : "ah, as expected, walking on your hind legs, is difficult huh?",

then kashimo calls out kogane: "hey kogane, is that a player?", kogane answers with, that it's indeed a player.

panda is shocked at the way kashimo was using the kogane that way but before he can think kashimo has moved in really fast towards panda for a punch.

it was outrageously fast, heavy punch.

it's similar to Fushiguro's Nue, kashimo's CE has electrical properties.

Panda decides to immediately to change to gorilla mode, he uses Drumming Beat on kashimo, kashimo says, "internal destruction.

! not bad!".

but kashimo uses that against him "but not good either.

too normal.

" kashimo rips one of panda's arms off.

kashimo keeps beating panda up badly, and kashimo says, "too weak.

too weak, sukuna, any ideas where sukuna is?".

panda says, "sukuna?! what objective does this guy have.

anyway it won't be good for itadori.

' "Nah, i dunno.

" kashimo : "..

you definitely know.

spit it out, i won't kill you if you do.

" panda : "i guess i had an uncle with that name.

" kashimo : "you looking down on me?"

Chapter ends with panda's monstrous rhino sister trying to to attack kashimo but was destroyed within one single attack,

there is blood spurting out of panda, not just stuffing anymore.

apparently kashimo's attack is a lightning bolt tearing through the atmosphere, domain expansion unnecessary but it's a must-hit.

kashimo says at the end, "so, where is sukuna?"

Next Week's chapter preview: resurrected after over 400 years, the one who is looking for sukuna, kashimo.

the instinct for strife, like a thunderclap!

279300530-10228379718065024-6404738376934774288-n-2a97ab4374bd6cbdbd236bc35afe37bd.jpg

Does Projection Sorcery qualify as Vector Manipulation? It fits the P&A description of the ability very accurately.

Bonk

The part I'm referring to, is the "As such the most usual applications of the power deal with the manipulation of the direction and velocity of the movement of various different things"

It sounds like Textbook Projection Sorcery no?
I'm not particularly good at mathematics so I want more input regarding this.

Hello again, wanted to see the state of the profiles after all the revisions.

Wanted to say, I’ll clean up Yuta’s profile, as well as make Kirara, Higuruma, Uro, and Ishigori’s profile.

Bonk

The part I'm referring to, is the "As such the most usual applications of the power deal with the manipulation of the direction and velocity of the movement of various different things"

It sounds like Textbook Projection Sorcery no?
I'm not particularly good at mathematics so I want more input regarding this.
thinking about this, how would this affect their speed?

thinking about this, how would this affect their speed?
They would probably lose Speed Enhancement as it's not like Projection Sorcery is actually giving them +1 in their speed stats or whatever.

It's more like they're executing a sequence and the speed of that sequence is just unnaturally fast compared to what Sorcerers are generally capable of.

Last edited:
Back