• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Like, I won’t even argue this if someone tries to answer, but ****, Yuji’s kit is so bad dude.

His Shrine is predictable, slow and has low-output.

He cannot do anything relevant with Blood Manipulation, no Convergence, no Piercing Blood, no Supernova, no Flowing Red Scale. Heck, Kamo was able to make a blood shield to protect him from Naoya.

Yuji’s BM kit is around reattach limbs and poison people, even then that’s useless because anyone with RCT can heal from it.

His DE is absolutely dogshit, featsless, barrier of the size of the Vegas’s Sphere.

The brain can only hold so many techniques. It's possible Kenjaku just didn't think it was worth it to keep and trashed it or he's swapped bodies so many times after that that it couldn't stick
I mean... idk. He has Kaori's Gravity, Geto's Cursed Spirit Manipulation AND his own. Plus with his fantastic utilization of Cursed Energy and the body/soul. I'm guessing he decided not to use it cus he wanted to see other people's utilization of it?

Like, I won’t even argue this if someone tries to answer, but ****, Yuji’s kit is so bad dude.

He cannot do anything relevant with Blood Manipulation, no Convergence, no Piercing Blood, no Supernova, no Flowing Red Scale. Heck, Kamo was able to make a blood shield to protect him from Naoya.

Yuji’s BM kit is around reattach limbs and poison people, even then that’s useless because anyone with RCT can heal from it.

His DE is absolutely dogshit, featsless, barrier of the size of the Vegas’s Sphere.
Inb4 anime makes him a god with his kit and utilization of it.

I mean... idk. He has Kaori's Gravity, Geto's Cursed Spirit Manipulation AND his own. Plus with his fantastic utilization of Cursed Energy and the body/soul. I'm guessing he decided not to use it cus he wanted to see other people's utilization of it?
Kaori and Geto's were his latest bodies and we didn't see any others apart from his base technique. It's possible it just keeps the most recent ones based on that and anything from before gets naturally lost or he removes them to not literally fry his brain

This is what happens when you get your full kit in the last like 20 chapters and have only had them ranging from a month to like a few days tops.

Don't think so. This is kinda inconsistent to argue as a wincon, as much as we wanna hype up BF, it doesn't have the ap feats to be a win con within the top 5. All of them can rct for one, all of them have comparable physicals to Yuji or outright better and have hit bf on their own or have ways of countering a bf hit like Yuta's spatial manip or Kenjaku just putting a cs in front.
I am aware that his isn't a reliable wincon against someone like Kenny or Yuta (I even told M3X that Yuta beats Yuji offsite), which is why in my post I said that he'd be below them
only behind the honored ones, Kenny and Yuta

And also this. Yuki’s DE was stated to be able to do better than her SD did against Kenjaku’s DE.
Yea because DEs are innately better than simple domains not because Yuki has some top level DE
Yuji’s DE is featless as well, what’s the difference between his and Yuki’s? None of them clashed against another DE.
We know his has a lethal sure hit which according to Tengen inherently take a lot of refinment
Having Kusakabe training his body with barrier techniques doesn’t mean much, DEs are on a completely different level than a regular Simple Domain.
He also has Sukuna's muscle memory
Yuki, Uro and Ryu had years and years of experience with their DE, Yuji casted his DE once, Sukuna called it half-assed and we know it’s indeed half-assed given the size of the barrier.

If anything Yuji should lose the clash of DEs to anyone with a regular sized barrier.
I actually don't remember why the size of the DE matters

I think people take the low output statement too far. It's low output in comparison to Sukuna's Shrine but it could still harm him and he can make it especially effective against reincarnated people
I only remembered this after finishing the post but Yuji did use PB from offscreen ti save Higi from Sukuna. Choso was down at this time so he wouldn't have been able to help him
It's outright stated that most people with RCT can't heal from poisons since they'd need to filter it out first

Back