• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Now what Uraume downplay?
I can see why you think that, but even if we say Uraume tagged her, its one Uraume's maximum output meaning nothing below would scale, Uraume never does it again, and the feat is meant to be like Yuji and Maki got snuck rather than flat out blitzed/tagged simply through speed.
When series shows all other max output has more charge up time and there is nothing indicates max output= way faster.
Not to mention Maki's extraordinary senses which should have sensed Uraume from a long distance but couldn't even pick her up until she got closer. Lmao

that meguna didnt reacted to any of kashimos hits, you can see kashimo landing every punch and being faster than him, but he was perfectly reacting to kashimo CT exactly because of the CE spark
That doesn't mean shit. He was landing hits on a weak Sukuna with no scaling.

WCS, Piercing Blood, Gojo's entire moveset, Uraume's Ice, Ryu's Blast, Mechimaru's Blast etc. all have the same conditions and manage to hit people. Kashimo's EMS shouldn't be any harder to land most of those.

To say its unlikely to hit is wild
WCS blitzes people and is hard to see for basically the entire cast. Piercing Blood literally has been dodged and reacted to due to its charge up so whats your point? Gojo's entire moveset? It's ******* Gojo, he's faster than everyone no duh he's gonna catch them with it. Uraume's Ice is a large aoe. Ryu's blast barely has a charge up and it is clearly dodge-able since we literally saw that. And yet Kashimo's emw is harder to land since he couldn't do it on a dying Sukuna.

Now what Uraume downplay?

When series shows all other max output has more charge up time and there is nothing indicates max output= way faster.
Why does it matter what other maximum outputs show us? It's their maximum output not an overall maximum output. And there's like three in the entire series why even bring it up like it shows something consistent.

Not to mention Maki's extraordinary senses which should have sensed Uraume from a long distance but couldn't even pick her up until she got closer. Lmao
Or Gege just wanted a cool moment for Uraume to use her max output instead of this random idek what you're arguing here? What Uraume went completely unnoticed by Maki because she's just so fast? Or it could be, and hear me out, Maki wasn't focused on anything but Sukuna.

But Downplaying Uraume smokin' Maki and Yuji seems like a big cope.
It's cope to jump through endless hoops through the infinite multiverse to land on Uraume being faster than Maki yet struggled with Hakari.

Why does it matter what other maximum outputs show us? It's their maximum output not an overall maximum output. And there's like three in the entire series why even bring it up like it shows something consistent.
Show where Uraume stated her max Output= faster than her normal attacks.
Or Gege just wanted a cool moment for Uraume to use her max output instead of this random idek what you're arguing here? What Uraume went completely unnoticed by Maki because she's just so fast? Or it could be, and hear me out, Maki wasn't focused on anything but Sukuna.
Headcanon unless you show me where it was stated Maki was only focused on Sukuna instead of her surrounding.
Not to mention you are the same guy who was arguing about how broken her senses are and Kenjaku can't keep up with her even with his cursed manipulation.
I just see double standards arguments here from you.
It's cope to jump through endless hoops through the infinite multiverse to land on Uraume being faster than Maki yet struggled with Hakari.
All I'm seeing is arguments from incredulity from your end. You just don't want to believe Hakari is faster than Maki so you don't believe Uraume blitzing Maki is valid.

Yeah it's a massive cope for you nothing else

Last edited:
WCS blitzes people and is hard to see for basically the entire cast. Piercing Blood literally has been dodged and reacted to due to its charge up so whats your point? Gojo's entire moveset? It's ******* Gojo, he's faster than everyone no duh he's gonna catch them with it. Uraume's Ice is a large aoe. Ryu's blast barely has a charge up and it is clearly dodge-able since we literally saw that. And yet Kashimo's emw is harder to land since he couldn't do it on a dying Sukuna.
Cool, so WCS an attack that you have to telegraph more than any other attack in the series, you literally have to cite a poem in order to use it is hard for people to dodge. Therefore, an attack like EMS that doesn't have a charge up time longer than Ryu's own Granite blast as Kashimo just points and then fires, should be a threat.

It is as simple as that.

I’m just saying that Maki is faster than Hakari how tr is this glaze?
You're just saying that because you don’t want to believe Hakari is faster than Maki, you claim Uraume shouldn’t be comparable to or faster than Maki. When Uraume and Maki has one interaction and whatever you claim can be countered by other arguments which also puts Uraume above Maki and this resulting in Hakari scaling above Maki speed

But you start attacking when someone else’s interpretation doesn’t align with yours. Isn’t it literal glazing?
Just because you historically don’t like the character? lol.
Same can be said about you. You historical stated not liking Hakari.

You're just saying that because you don’t want to believe Hakari is faster than Maki
No one have a reason to believe in this. Maki has feats of going toe to toe against Sukuna jumping in the air twice, she and Toji has feats of blitzing characters like PS Sorcerers who are faster than regular Sorcerers and can actively blitz Special Grades CS. The only feat Hakari has is outspeeding Kashimo in a fist fight but Kashimo has absolutely no scaling to no one else but Panda.
you claim Uraume shouldn’t be comparable to or faster than Maki.
If anything that’s reactions only, Uraume never showed any combat speed feat that is worth noting. She got hit by Piercing Blood and called it fast when Naoya is sure that he could dodged it and Maki blitzed him.
When Uraume and Maki has one interaction and whatever you claim can be countered by other arguments which also puts Uraume above Maki and this resulting in Hakari scaling above Maki speed
Man I swear to God you have some mental issue or something. You’re always taking the extreme and unlikely interpretation to your side and if anyone disagrees they’re glazers.

Nothing Uraume had ever done places her above Maki. She once appeared behind them and used a Maximum Output to hold Maki still focusing most of the energy on her.

And you’re saying this is enough to say that Uraume, a character who never threw a punch in the whole manga is faster than Maki, who’s whole concept as a character is being physically above everyone else and has enough feats and statements to put her speed among the fastest characters besides Gojo/Sukuna.

Sure thing Elde.
Same can be said about you. You historical stated not liking Hakari.
The reason I don’t like Hakari are fans like you. You once argued that Kusakabe beats Maki. No one takes you seriously anymore Elde.

No one have a reason to believe in this. Maki has feats of going toe to toe against Sukuna jumping in the air twice, she and Toji
Jumping in air has anything to do with speed. Who said this is something only with pure speed can do?
has feats of blitzing characters like PS Sorcerers who are faster than regular Sorcerers and can actively blitz Special Grades CS.
Those SG CS are subsonic in the verse nothing else. Except Mah 3 Naoya.
The only feat Hakari has is outspeeding Kashimo in a fist fight but Kashimo has absolutely no scaling to no one else but Panda.
His lightning feat just stays up
If anything that’s reactions only, Uraume never showed any combat speed feat that is worth noting. She got hit by Piercing Blood and called it fast when Naoya is sure that he could dodged it and Maki blitzed him.
She blocked it not hot by it and PB speed can vary.
Beside her CT attack speed has nothing to do with her combat speed.
Man I swear to God you have some mental issue or something. You’re always taking the extreme and unlikely interpretation to your side and if anyone disagrees they’re glazers.
When someone disagrees with you they have mental issues for you?. Nice ad hom.
Nothing Uraume had ever done places her above Maki. She once appeared behind them and used a Maximum Output to hold Maki still focusing most of the energy on her.
Not behind them. Sukuna even spotted Uraume first and she was even showing her Max Output charging up
And you’re saying this is enough to say that Uraume, a character who never threw a punch in the whole manga is faster than Maki, who’s whole concept as a character is being physically above everyone else and has enough feats and statements to put her speed among the fastest characters besides Gojo/Sukuna.
Throwing punches has nothing to do with speed. Different characters will have different combat abilities to showcase and they would be faster with them.

Maki being physically above others doesn't mean anything when characters can amp their physical sts with CE.
Sure thing Elde.

The reason I don’t like Hakari are fans like you. You once argued that Kusakabe beats Maki. No one takes you seriously anymore Elde.
I don't need Maki or other characters Glazers to take me seriously. Really don't care.

Also If you don't take my opinion seriously why you even replying. Your one reply should have enough to make Maki fans here believe you are correct right because mine will be automatically wrong. Because no one takes me seriously but here you are
late-night-seth-lnsm.gif

If you don't take me seriously just ignore move on. Whoever wants to take them seriously will take them and others don't want let them be not take them.

Jumping in air has anything to do with speed. Who said this is something only with pure speed can do?
Do you have anything that stops you from actively reading through the whole sentence? Or do you do it but decides to ignore what’s relevant to you? I said that Maki went toe to toe against Sukuna jumping in the air. This shows her physical prowess and her speed as a whole.
Those SG CS are subsonic in the verse nothing else. Except Mah 3 Naoya.
And they have enough speed to deal with Hakari, who’s also Subsonic.
His lightning feat just stays up
So? It’s an outdated page with an outdated calc that can be removed at any point because the thread was accepted.

Are we doing this again? Saying Hakari is thousands of times faster than characters that are actually faster than him? lol.
She blocked it not hot by it and PB speed can vary.
Beside her CT attack speed has nothing to do with her combat speed.
She “blocked” at the last second and then called it fast. PB speed varies but in all calculated feats it never surpassed Supersonic speeds and it was never stated to go massively faster than sound or anything. It’s just Supersonic.
When someone disagrees with you they have mental issues for you?. Nice ad hom.
No, but you keep proving you do.
Not behind them. Sukuna even spotted Uraume first and she was even showing her Max Output charging up
She appears behind Maki and only then she turns around. This was a quick action and one of the greatest AoE attacks in the series.

If you think characters not dodging this means they’re slower than Uraume then lmao.
Throwing punches has nothing to do with speed. Different characters will have different combat abilities to showcase and they would be faster with them.
For ***** sake read the whole sentence and stop reading parts of it. Maki throwing punches and Uraume not throwing any means one of them are faster than the other because one has feats and the other doesn’t. Uraume is not a physical fighter, we don’t know how strong or faster she can attack physically.
Maki being physically above others doesn't mean anything when characters can amp their physical sts with CE.
It does because she has greater physicals than them even when they improve theirs with CE.

Uraume improves her physicals to withstand Hakari’s attacks. Uraume never does anything relevant with speed when amping it with CE.
I don't need Maki or other characters Glazers to take me seriously. Really don't care.
It’s not just them. No one really.
Also If you don't take my opinion seriously why you even replying. Your one reply should have enough to make Maki fans here believe you are correct right because mine will be automatically wrong. Because no one takes me seriously but here you are
late-night-seth-lnsm.gif

If you don't take me seriously just ignore move on. Whoever wants to take them seriously will take them and others don't want let them be not take them.
I don’t take you seriously but I won’t let you just spread misinformation like this.

You were actively hating on Maki for no reason when she was never brought to the discussion. Even placing characters like Higuruma, BASE ******* HAKARI and KUSAKABE above Maki and Toji and placing LARUE together with Maki and Toji.

Cool, so WCS an attack that you have to telegraph more than any other attack in the series, you literally have to cite a poem in order to use it is hard for people to dodge. Therefore, an attack like EMS that doesn't have a charge up time longer than Ryu's own Granite blast as Kashimo just points and then fires, should be a threat.

It is as simple as that.
Yet it wasn't for a weakened Sukuna. And wcs is hard to dodged because most people aren't faster than it and can't see it.

Show where Uraume stated her max Output= faster than her normal attacks.
We see that.

Headcanon unless you show me where it was stated Maki was only focused on Sukuna instead of her surrounding.
Not to mention you are the same guy who was arguing about how broken her senses are and Kenjaku can't keep up with her even with his cursed manipulation.
I just see double standards arguments here from you.
Yeah when she's actively fighting one person her senses are broken. How does Kenjaku having cursed manip help him with speed? That isn't how double standards work either. And my Kenjaku vs Maki stuff was really just Maki's senses would allow her to have the edge in the fight like it usually does, especially when Kenjaku doesn't have the speed scaling Maki has.

All I'm seeing is arguments from incredulity from your end. You just don't want to believe Hakari is faster than Maki so you don't believe Uraume blitzing Maki is valid.

Yeah it's a massive cope for you nothing else
Because the manga has portrayed them differently? This isn't isn't about believing one or the other, its about reading the manga and seeing Maki is portrayed as the faster character.

Its funny to think the three characters with little to add to the story and have almost no writing like they're freaking momo or miwa are being argued for this much.

Yet it wasn't for a weakened Sukuna. And wcs is hard to dodged because most people aren't faster than it and can't see it.
Everything you say for the WCS is true for Kashimo's EMS waves. How are you not linking this together. Unless you're going to argue FTL for everyone but Kashimo for some reason, the only person with feats in the realm of lightspeed is Sukuna cutting Kashimo's EMS wave with WCS. And since the attack is light, you can't see it before it hits you as that's how light work. But even if we say characters can see it, the fact it is a light attack still means no one but Sukuna and Gojo, and maybe Maki would be able to dodge it on reaction.

And its Sukuna, even while weakened he is still a god tier of the verse. You're acting like weakened Sukuna's a scrub, when we see what Weakened Sukuna can do. While I personally subscribe to a belief that he was able to regain a significant amount of power of the course of the fight, Kashimo was beating Sukuna efficiently before he reincarnated, and then he got treated like everyone else did once Sukuna did finish his reincarnation.

Why are you so insistent that this attack is somehow a non-factor for any other top tier who has to fight Kashimo?

Yeah when she's actively fighting one person her senses are broken. How does Kenjaku having cursed manip help him with speed? That isn't how double standards work either. And my Kenjaku vs Maki stuff was really just Maki's senses would allow her to have the edge in the fight like it usually does, especially when Kenjaku doesn't have the speed scaling Maki has.
Kenjaku has same speed scaling as Uraume if not faster. If Uraume can attack Maki then Kenny can to
Either way you are just switching arguments like her senses are useless in one fight where it's God tier in other.
Because the manga has portrayed them differently? This isn't isn't about believing one or the other, its about reading the manga and seeing Maki is portrayed as the faster character.
Manga portrayed both has some good speed feats.
One was able to react to Mach 3 Naoya another for Lightning feat. So I would take Lightning feat being a better one than Mach 3.

Anyway if you want more detailed explanation on why Hakari > Maki interpretation has more credits than Maki > Hakari read this, couldn't have put any better than this and if you still don't get this. We are just done. I'm not going to write paragraphs for this. Agree to disagree.

That doesn't mean shit. He was landing hits on a weak Sukuna with no scaling.
weak Sukuna 😭 you forgetting that kashimo was facingg the strongest version of sukuna that was actually trying and wasnt getting his output and body control reduced every sec lol

Literally >everyone< was getting ******* on by a even weaker sukuna ( bro's output was so good that he could barely knockout larue with a black flash ) that was playing with them.. And again, dont see how they would react to a SoL attack

Higuruma above Maki?
Come on man @EldemadeDityjon
Honestly Jogo above Maki is even worse. People take that one statement by Gege that he wouldn't have been instantly annihilated by Kenjaku and use that to pretend he's on the level of somebody like Ryu or Uraume.
He's also stated by Gege to be less durable than Hanami, he's stated by Dagon to be roughly on par with a semi-serious Naobito without stacking Projection Sorcery, his domain is featless, the only thing he has that's arguably on par with the top tiers is raw AP.
He's the strongest Disaster Curse possibly barring Mahito at his peak, but the Disaster Curses as a whole got powercrept pretty hard during Culling Games and Shinjuku.

Last edited:
he's stated by Dagon to be roughly on par with a semi-serious Naobito without stacking Projection Sorcery
Dagon said that Naobito was probably even faster than Jogo and later one arm Naobito is able to outspeed Jogo's movement and surprise him 😭
Maximum Meteor weighting 2,432,389.36 tons and still taking 5 business days to drop a distance of 100 meters is stupid to me because it'd be OP if it wasn't for the fact that even Panda and Kusakabe could dodge it at the last moment

After talking with M3X in private about some Yuji matchups I've decided to make a post detailing all of Yuji's inverse scaling cause yall be sleeping on my GOAT to much when he is pretty solidly top 5 imo.

Stats

Yuji has some of the best raw stats of any top tier, if not the best, not including CTs that specifically buff certain stats (Star Rage, Projection Sorcery). During the fight with Meguna he was able to keep up with a full speed Maki and got several amps to his cursed energy since then (with CE buffing speed). Pre-Awakening he was basically equal to domain amped Yuta, taking similar damage from Sukuna's slashes, moving at the same speed and dealing similar damage to Sukuna. Yuta is domain amped so he is at least 120% stronger than his base since that's how much Megumi's incomplete domain amps him. In base Yuta can tank "Highest Output in the Culling Games" Ryu's Granite Blasts and fight him in hand to hand.

Post-Awakening he is more than likely even stronger as landing a Black Flash deepens your understanding of cursed energy with Sukuna himself saying that Yuji was trying to reach his level by chaining Black Flashes. While awalened he was also able to tank a black flash from Sukuna which can briefly knock out Maki and two-shot Todo.

Abilities/Hax

• Offensive: Yuji is able to percieve the shape and boundaries of a soul, allowing him to attack it directly. This makes him a massive threat to reincarnated players (which is like a third of all topt tiers) since each of his attacks are gonna be lowering their output and weaking their control over their vessels body. This didn't seem like that major of a nerf for Sukuna because A. it's goddamn Sukuna and B. he had specifically taken measures to make sure Megumi's body could never take control away from him, but it's pretty much the only reason the gang was able to defeat Sukuna and every other reincarnated character is gonna be at a big disadvantage fighting Yuji because of this ability. Especially since it pretty much gives him an automatic wincon against all of them in straight up ripping their souls out if their vessels bodies. Yuji has access to Shrine, which while having low output can also be used to target his opponents soul through a binding vow giving him another advantage over reincarnated characters. He is also the only character for whom Black Flash is a legitimate wincon given how frequently he can land then with just a little concentration and while BF didn't do that much damage against Sukuna, that's because Sukuna is an absolute damage sponge. Against characters of comparable dura BF can break off limbs and deal severe internal damage and is basically a 1 or 2 shot (with Yuji being able to chain up to 7 of them). Finally he has blood manip, which isn't that good offensively due to not being able to properly use convergence but can still be used in a pinch, like when spat blood on Sukuna's face and then blew it up.
  • Defensively: Yuji is pretty stacked defensively too. He has acces to RCT which he used to heal of his entire side being completely torn apart by Cleave, twice, and can use his CE to replenish his blood. Speaking of which he can use Blood Manipulation to reattach his body parts and body parts which both saves him a lot of CE and makes him harder to cripple even temporarily. He can also use Simple Domain. This is all on top of his already top tier durability (see him taking Sukuna's BF undamaged), endurance (see him getting his liver destroyed by Choso and immediately going back to throwing hands) and his special grade level reserves of CE (since he ate 6 of the special grade cursed wombs and also has the remnants of Sukuna's CE)
  • Domain Expansion: Yuji has a pretty standard domain with dismantle as the sure hit, but it should be pretty well refined considering he was taught by Kusakabe barriers and has the muscle memory of Sukuna using his open barrier domain with his body so it should be better than featless domains like Yuki's Uro's or Ryu's.
So yea between some of the best physicals for a top tier, great offensive power against reincarnated characters, being basically impossible to put down and a decent DE I think he is pretty solidly in the top 5 only behind the honored ones, Kenny and Yuta
undhgd6.jpg

Respect Wuji Himtadori

After talking with M3X in private about some Yuji matchups I've decided to make a post detailing all of Yuji's inverse scaling cause yall be sleeping on my GOAT to much when he is pretty solidly top 5 imo.

Stats

Yuji has some of the best raw stats of any top tier, if not the best, not including CTs that specifically buff certain stats (Star Rage, Projection Sorcery). During the fight with Meguna he was able to keep up with a full speed Maki and got several amps to his cursed energy since then (with CE buffing speed). Pre-Awakening he was basically equal to domain amped Yuta, taking similar damage from Sukuna's slashes, moving at the same speed and dealing similar damage to Sukuna. Yuta is domain amped so he is at least 120% stronger than his base since that's how much Megumi's incomplete domain amps him. In base Yuta can tank "Highest Output in the Culling Games" Ryu's Granite Blasts and fight him in hand to hand.

Post-Awakening he is more than likely even stronger as landing a Black Flash deepens your understanding of cursed energy with Sukuna himself saying that Yuji was trying to reach his level by chaining Black Flashes. While awalened he was also able to tank a black flash from Sukuna which can briefly knock out Maki and two-shot Todo.

Abilities/Hax

• Offensive: Yuji is able to percieve the shape and boundaries of a soul, allowing him to attack it directly. This makes him a massive threat to reincarnated players (which is like a third of all topt tiers) since each of his attacks are gonna be lowering their output a weaking their control over there vessels body. This didn't seem like that major of a nerf to Sukuna because A. it's goddamn Sukuna and B. he had specifically taken measures to make sure Megumi's body could never take control away from him, but it's pretty much the only reason the gang was able to defeat Sukuna and every other reincarnated character is gonna be at a big disadvantage fighting Yuji because of this ability. Especially since it pretty much gives him an automatic wincon against all of them in straight up ripping their souls out if their vessels bodies. Yuji has access to Shrine, which while having low output can also be used to target his opponents soul through a binding vow giving him another advantage over reincarnated characters. He is also the only character for whom Black Flash is a legitimate wincon given how frequently he can land then with just a little concentration and while BF didn't do that much damage against Sukuna, that's because Sukuna is an absolute damage sponge. Against characters of comparable dura BF can break off limbs and deal severe internal damage and is basically a 1 or 2 shot (with Yuji being able to chain up to 7 of them). Finally he has blood manip, which isn't that good offensively due to not being able to properly use convergence but can still be used in a pinch, like when spat blood on Sukuna's face and then blew it up.
  • Defensively: Yuji is pretty stacked defensively too. He has acces to RCT which he used to heal of his entire side being completely torn apart by Cleave, twice, and can use his CE to replenish his blood. Speaking of which he can use Blood Manipulation to reattach his body parts and body parts which both saves him a lot of CE and makes him harder to cripple even temporarily. He can also use Simple Domain. This is all on top of his already top tier durability (see him taking Sukuna's BF undamaged), endurance (see him getting his liver destroyed by Choso and immediately going back to throwing hands) and his special grade level reserves of CE (since he ate 6 of the special grade cursed wombs and also has the remnants of Sukuna's CE)
  • Domain Expansion: Yuji has a pretty standard domain with dismantle as the sure hit, but it should be pretty well refined considering he was taught by Kusakabe barriers and has the muscle memory of Sukuna using his open barrier domain with his body so it should be better than featless domains like Yuki's Uro's or Ryu's.
So yea between some of the best physicals for a top tier, great offensive power against reincarnated characters, being basically impossible to put down and a decent DE I think he is pretty solidly in the top 5 only behind the honored ones, Kenny and Yuta
undhgd6.jpg

Respect Wuji Himtadori
Common pookie W

Pre-Awakening he was basically equal to domain amped Yuta, taking similar damage from Sukuna's slashes, moving at the same speed and dealing similar damage to Sukuna. Yuta is domain amped so he is at least 120% stronger than his base since that's how much Megumi's incomplete domain amps him.
Let's not ignore the fact that Yuji was getting completely rolled by a disinterested Sukuna before Yuta arrived. Yuta himself was actually keeping up with Sukuna even before he used his domain. It can be easily surmised that Yuji is only able to hit Sukuna during the jumping because he's occupied by Yuta and Rika. Yuji is certainly not scaling to a domain-enhanced Yuta

Yuji was getting rolled by a disinterested Sukuna before Yuta arrived. Yuta himself was actually keeping up with Sukuna even before he used his domain.
Sukuna was easily keeping up with both Yuta and Rika outside of their domain as well, it's not like they did much better
It's pretty clear Yuji is only able to hit Sukuna during the jumping because he's occupied by Yuta and Rika.
I never claimed otherwise, I said that he scales to Yuta not Sukuna
Yuji is certainly not scaling to a domain-amped Yuta
Yea he does

Back