• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna was easily keeping up with both Yuta and Rika outside of their domain as well, it's not like they did much better
Yuji was getting completely shit on. Yuta wasn't. Sukuna went for him the moment he arrived and beckoned him to fight, unlike how he was completely disinterested right before
I never claimed otherwise, I said that he scales to Yuta not Sukuna

Yea he does
No he doesn't. Also, Yuta is the one who endured a majority of that barrage of slashes anyway. Yuji is certainly not getting his scaling from Yuta here

Yuji was getting completely shit on. Yuta wasn't.
Yuji got shat on because Sukuna just cleaved him on sight, while he was mostly just using CQC against Yuta. Also the fact that it's a 2v1 with Rika there means Yuta is already at an advantage compared to Yuji
No he doesn't. Also, Yuta is the one who endured a majority of that barrage of slashes anyway. Yuji is certainly not getting his scaling from Yuta here
Yuji also has the pattern on him, they clearly took a comparable amount of dismantles and Sukuna even says that if he doesn't make contact he won't be able to kill either of them

Yuji got shat in because Sukuna just cleaved him on sight, while he was mostly just using CQC against Yuta. Also the fact that it's a 2v1 with Rika there means Yuta is already at an advantage compared to Yuji
Yuji gets Cleaved on sight because he's just not one even of the appetizers yet. Even accounting for Rika, Yuta doesn't get downed on sight because he's just at that level. There's a reason why Yuta doesn't get immediately bodied by an actually interested Sukuna by comparison
Yuji also has the pattern on him, they clearly took a comparable amount of dismantles and Sukuna even says that if he doesn't make contact he won't be able to kill either of them
Yuta is in front of him by a few meters and has a more notable grid pattern on him, though I don't feel inclined to keep this one up cuz it don't matter anyway. My point still stands. They don't have scaling to each other

TLDR that ^

Yuta is in front of him by a few meters and has a more notable grid pattern on him, though I don't feel inclined to keep this one up cuz it don't matter anyway. My point still stands. They don't have scaling to each other
The panel that shows them getting dismantled literally shows Yuji closer to Sukuna, it's just when they land and recover Yuta is in front

Yuji gets Cleaved on sight because he's just not one even of the appetizers yet. Even accounting for Rika, Yuta doesn't get downed on sight because he's just at that level. There's a reason why Yuta doesn't get immediately bodied by an actually interested Sukuna by comparison
I'd argue the fact that he is actually interested in Yuta and not Yuji is the reason why the former lasted longer. Sukuna playing with what interests him is literally part of his ideological speech to Kashimo and is the only reason Higuruma survived for as long as he did. Yuji doesn't interest Sukuna so he doesn't give him any chance and just immediately goes for the kill
The panel that shows them getting dismantled literally shows Yuji closer to Sukuna, it's just when they land and recover Yuta is in front
What Abaddon said

He is also the only character for whom Black Flash is a legitimate wincon given how frequently he can land then with just a little concentration
Don't think so. This is kinda inconsistent to argue as a wincon, as much as we wanna hype up BF, it doesn't have the ap feats to be a win con within the top 5. All of them can rct for one, all of them have comparable physicals to Yuji or outright better and have hit bf on their own or have ways of countering a bf hit like Yuta's spatial manip or Kenjaku just putting a cs in front.

Edit: Also it isn't little concentration or we have seen him landing them long before everyone was defeated, he needs a serious near impossible scenario for him to land those, and I think we all know in the top 5, he's mainly only fighting Yuta or Kenjaku, both can overwhelm him to the point he can't concentration.

There is also the issue that Yuji would need to focus on the fight and against Yuta he’d get 2v1’d and constantly hit with multiple different CTs and/or Cursed Tools.

Kenjaku has way too many CS that can take away Yuji’s focus by overwhelming him in numbers.

It’s just not a solid wincon.

so it should be better than featless domains like Yuki's
And also this. Yuki’s DE was stated to be able to do better than her SD did against Kenjaku’s DE.

Yuji’s DE is featless as well, what’s the difference between his and Yuki’s? None of them clashed against another DE.

Having Kusakabe training his body with barrier techniques doesn’t mean much, DEs are on a completely different level than a regular Simple Domain.

Yuki, Uro and Ryu had years and years of experience with their DE, Yuji casted his DE once, Sukuna called it half-assed and we know it’s indeed half-assed given the size of the barrier.

If anything Yuji should lose the clash of DEs to anyone with a regular sized barrier.

I always wondered. Shouldn't Kenjaku have Blood Manipulation? Cus he took Kamo Noritoshi (ancestor)'s body. And we know that Noritoshi has CT Blood Manipulation, since he poured his blood into the mix of the woman that gave birth to the Death Paintings, Giving them the Cursed Technique.

Could this maybe give him "Possibly Blood Manipulation" in his P&A tab

She shouldn’t even need to use SD against Yuji’s DE she might just tank it normally.
It attacks the soul, possibly space itself given he inherited the world slash from Sukuna, and he learned from the strongest First Grade meaning its a powerful domain. Many can't beat it.

It attacks the soul
The boundaries between souls*
possibly space itself given he inherited the world slash from Sukuna
He did not inherited WCS Lmao what is this Arkenis. And absolutely nothing in his DE shows that.
and he learned from the strongest First Grade meaning its a powerful domain
This doesn’t mean absolutely nothing. His DE was shown to be completely ass.

Why are yall acting like we don’t know his DE is ass when it’s stated and shown? Ehy are yall giving so much focus on Kusakabe teaching him when it doesn’t reflect any of his DE feats?

The boundaries between souls*

He did not inherited WCS Lmao what is this Arkenis. And absolutely nothing in his DE shows that.

This doesn’t mean absolutely nothing. His DE was shown to be completely ass.

Why are yall acting like we don’t know his DE is ass when it’s stated and shown? Ehy are yall giving so much focus on Kusakabe teaching him when it doesn’t reflect any of his DE feats?
dhudf55-c3ab9509-db84-4cad-ab68-847d3c9d1cef.jpg

Yeah if he somehow manages to attack them with BM. He only ever attacked with BM by spitting it on Sukuna and it exploded afterwards. And he only did it because Sukuna managed to attack somewhere on his body that would make him bleed.

His BM is so shit he can’t even produce Convergence to to use the most powerful attacks from BM.

Learning FRS would benefit him but well, not a prodigy enough.

Well the Blood Manipulation's poison was absolutely worthless cus ya know' Sukuna's resistance to it, so there was no point in Yuji using it that way.

Only to potent enough RCT users to siphon it out. Which we only know for certain are Gojo, Sukuna, Yuta, Kenjaku and Jackpot Hakari. Cus Uraume was affected

We aren't certain for the others.

Only to potent enough RCT users to siphon it out. Which we only know for certain are Gojo, Sukuna, Yuta, Kenjaku and Jackpot Hakari. Cus Uraume was affected

We aren't certain for the others.
I mean this is mainly about the top 5 anyway. I think most of us agree Yuji can beat anyone else.

I always wondered. Shouldn't Kenjaku have Blood Manipulation? Cus he took Kamo Noritoshi (ancestor)'s body. And we know that Noritoshi has CT Blood Manipulation, since he poured his blood into the mix of the woman that gave birth to the Death Paintings, Giving them the Cursed Technique.

Could this maybe give him "Possibly Blood Manipulation" in his P&A tab
The brain can only hold so many techniques. It's possible Kenjaku just didn't think it was worth it to keep and trashed it or he's swapped bodies so many times after that that it couldn't stick

Back