• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

vxxkICy.png

vxxkICy.png
Mahito above Mahoraga
Higuruma above Uro
Kamo being so much lower than Megumi
Uraume above Mahoraga
Nobara above Ganji and Yaga
Megumi above Nanami
And Heian Era Sukuna below Gojo

And thats it. The rest is fine ig
Itadori above Yuta is a possibility tho but meh

Mahito above Mahoraga
Depends on who hits the other first
Higuruma above Uro
If Sky manip gets confiscated Uro is so cooked
Kamo being so much lower than Megumi
Megumi got a lot stronger since the Goodwill fight
Uraume above Mahoraga
Interchangeable
Nobara above Ganji and Yaga
Featless bums, at least Nobara has a good CT
Megumi above Nanami
"Bearing his fangs at the strongest around"
And Heian Era Sukuna below Gojo
Gotta maintain the agenda
And thats it. The rest is fine ig
Itadori above Yuta is a possibility tho but meh
Maybe but I didn't feel like getting into an argument with M3X

Maybe but I didn't feel like getting into an argument with M3X
I mean, to be honest, you have to be very dishonest to even argue that Yuji places higher than Yuta.

I don’t count LOK because he’s dumb. But like, YOU, how would you argue that?

Depends on who hits the other first
Mahoraga is a shikigami. He doesn't have a soul
If Sky manip gets confiscated Uro is so cooked
She is still above him stats wise.
Megumi got a lot stronger since the Goodwill fight
Kamo too, ig? At least his mindset changed a lot. The fact that he was capable to hit a piercing blood against Cursed Naoya point blank makes me think that he could do the same against Megumi without problem
Featless bums, at least Nobara has a good CT
Nobara, the most featless char in the verse lol
"Bearing his fangs at the strongest around"
Do I need to remember you that Nanami was basically dying? He got hit by 30% of Dagon's domain non stop for minutes, lost a eye and had a bunch of deep injuries

Like, I don’t even agree with Yuji’s placement. I believe he’s in the bottom 10 rather than in the top 5.

His discussion is with Yuki/Yorozu/Kashimo/Maki. Not with Yuta or Kenjaku.

He cannot do much with Blood Manipulation rather than allow for a more efficient healing method, his Shrine has low-output and his Domain is “half-assed” according to Sukuna.

Place him against Uro and you have a more serious discussion because she’s a bad match-up to him.

Maki and Toji can basically defeat anyone in the top 10 besides Sukuna and Gojo in the right circumstances.

If the battlefield is favorable to them they all are gonna have a hard time keeping up with them.

They beat Hakari regardless of the battlefield though because he cannot regen soul damage.

I mean, to be honest, you have to be very dishonest to even argue that Yuji places higher than Yuta.

I don’t count LOK because he’s dumb. But like, YOU, how would you argue that?
If Yuta doesn't start out with domain or CT (which he has only ever done against fuckign Sukuna) Yuji can kinda just pummel him with higher stats and BF spam. Other than that it really depends on who can win the domain fight
Mahoraga is a shikigami. He doesn't have a soul
I actually didn't think about that lol
She is still above him stats wise.
Higuruma mentioned in the Yuji fight that losing your CT also messes with your CE control, and he is close enough to Uro in stats to where I think he would have a good chance of winning that. Also considering Uro was an assassin most of her life it's possible that Higi gets the executioners sword which is ggs
Kamo too, ig? At least his mindset changed a lot. The fact that he was capable to hit a piercing blood against Cursed Naoya point blank makes me think that he could do the same against Megumi without problem
Didn't he first have to restrain Naoya to pull that off? Also domain would let him survive that
Nobara, the most featless char in the verse lol
Name me a Yaga or Gakuganji feat that's above BOS Yuji level lmao
Do I need to remember you that Nanami was basically dying? He got hit by 30% of Dagon's domain non stop for minutes, lost a eye and had a bunch of deep injuries
Tbf Megumi was also crearly not at full power either, since he'd gotten into a domain fight with Dagon and was bleeding out and exhausted afterwards

If Yuta doesn't start out with domain or CT (which he has only ever done against fuckign Sukuna) Yuji can kinda just pummel him with higher stats and BF spam. Other than that it really depends on who can win the domain fight
None of his feats allow him to pummel anyone in the top 7. Yuta has basically the same stats as Yuji, with minor differences in one category or two. Yuji will be dealing with Yuta himself and Rika, who can still pretty much just hold Yuji still, as she did before and as she did with Sukuna’s arms. I don’t believe that he can hit Black Flashes like that, we don’t know if it will happen or not. Yuta won’t let him get concentrated enough to do that given he’s gotta be worry that it’s a 2v1.

And please, stop assuming Yuta wouldn’t use his CT. It’s his CT, everyone uses their CT. There are a lot of context as to why he didn’t against Uro/Ryu at the beginning and against Yuji.

I wonder why everyone always disregard Yuta using his CT, are y’all afraid that he insta-kills your favorite character?

Also, sorry but you not assuming Yuta would instantly beat Yuji’s DE in a DE fight is offensive even. The moment Yuta opens his DE he’s overpowering Yuji’s like Gojo did against Jogo. There is no debate about this.

What will Yuji do against Sky Manipulation? Jacob’s Ladder? Cursed Speech? Inviolable Barrier on a Shikigami? G Warstaff?

What will he do when Yuta eventually opens his DE?

Like… what’s this thing about everyone here discussing fights with Yuta but disregarding his whole kit?

Higuruma mentioned in the Yuji fight that losing your CT also messes with your CE control, and he is close enough to Uro in stats to where I think he would have a good chance of winning that. Also considering Uro was an assassin most of her life it's possible that Higi gets the executioners sword which is ggs
Isn't Higuruma 8-B+ and Uro Low 7-C?
Plus, the lose of CT messes with CE, but this doesn't mean much. Even without any Ct Uro could still survive a granite blast even after losing an arm and getting kicked by Yuta offguard
And she can counter his domain with her own
Didn't he first have to restrain Naoya to pull that off? Also domain would let him survive that
Yeah, I think he could pull that against some shikigamis like Divine Dog
And Megumi's domain can only be useful in specific spaces
But anyway, the point is not who wins, but that Kamo isnt that lower than Megumi

Name me a Yaga or Gakuganji feat that's above BOS Yuji level lmao
They are Grade 1
Tbf Megumi was also crearly not at full power either, since he'd gotten into a domain fight with Dagon and was bleeding out and exhausted afterwards
Still not even close to Nanami's injuries
Megumi just lost CE, Nanami lost body parts, blood and CE

Eh, at best he's got speed but once domains come out I think he gets beat pretty easily.
Speed is all he needs, once he gets closer, nobody is reacting or surviving to a SoL attack that vaporizes them, sukuna only dodged it because he can somehow predict CT energy sparks ( stated in chap 235), i dont think anyone else has this "foresee" ability.. Dont see how they would survive that

Speed is all he needs, once he gets closer, nobody is reacting or surviving to a SoL attack that vaporizes them, sukuna only dodged it because he can somehow predict CT energy sparks ( stated in chap 235), i dont think anyone else has this "foresee" ability.. Dont see how they would survive that
Well he's just not fast enough for them to not react, we see a weakened Meguna was reacting to him and even dodged the charge up. And I genuinely can't believe you said that shit about sparks.

We see Kusakabe read sparks from Sukuna. If Kusakabe can do it, other top tiers should be able to

Well he's just not fast enough for them to not react, we see a weakened Meguna was reacting to him and even dodged the charge up. And I genuinely can't believe you said that shit about sparks.

I disagree with that train of thought. Kashimo being comparable to any of these characters makes the speed of his attacks a significant problem. Weakened Meguna has no scaling yes, but Kashimo has scaling to Jackpot Hakari who has scaling to Uruame who connects all the other characters together.

Kashimo being comparable to any of these characters makes the speed of his attacks a significant problem.
His attack's speed don't scale to anyone so how would it be a problem?

but Kashimo has scaling to Jackpot Hakari who has scaling to Uruame who connects all the other characters together.
The one lightning reaction feat for Hakari is what you're basing this off on? If that's all, I think its too faulty to make it seem like there's an issue with the scaling. Also, this would end up still scaling everyone to Kashimo's attacks.

His attack's speed don't scale to anyone so how would it be a problem?
His attack speed scales above everyone, that is the problem.
The one lightning reaction feat for Hakari is what you're basing this off on? If that's all, I think its too faulty to make it seem like there's an issue with the scaling. Also, this would end up still scaling everyone to Kashimo's attacks.
No, I'm basing this off the fact that Kashimo could fight with Jackpot Hakari. And that he has a lightspeed attack

Yes, Uruame does. Besides the fact she's clearly above most of the Shibuya cast, she also has tagging Awakened Maki
I can see why you think that, but even if we say Uraume tagged her, its one Uraume's maximum output meaning nothing below would scale, Uraume never does it again, and the feat is meant to be like Yuji and Maki got snuck rather than flat out blitzed/tagged simply through speed.

His attack speed scales above everyone, that is the problem.
But that doesn't change much on if he could beat them. I was referring to Kashimo's combat speed also when I said this
Well he's just not fast enough for them to not react, we see a weakened Meguna was reacting to him and even dodged the charge up.
So I don't disagreed with anyone scaling to or below the attack speed.

But that doesn't change much on if he could beat them. I was referring to Kashimo's combat speed also when I said this
It does change much, because Kashimo would be comparable to most others in speed in the first place. Think Yuji vs Choso, where the pair were clearly comparable in speed but Choso had the higher attack speed. Except Kashimo doesn't have the same setup required to get off his attack.

Unless we're going to say that Uraume, Jackpot Hakari, and MBA Kashimo are all below every single person in that final fight with Sukuna in speed, then Kashimo has one of the best attacks in the series to Speed Blitz any opponent bar the likes of Sukuna and Gojo. And seeing as MBA he's more than happy to use the attack, there's not a lot most of the other top tiers can do to answer it if it comes out

It does change much, because Kashimo would be comparable to most others in speed in the first place. Think Yuji vs Choso, where the pair were clearly comparable in speed but Choso had the higher attack speed. Except Kashimo doesn't have the same setup required to get off his attack.

Unless we're going to say that Uraume, Jackpot Hakari, and MBA Kashimo are all below every single person in that final fight with Sukuna in speed, then Kashimo has one of the best attacks in the series to Speed Blitz any opponent bar the likes of Sukuna and Gojo. And seeing as MBA he's more than happy to use the attack, there's not a lot most of the other top tiers can do to answer it if it comes out
Yeah the attacks can blitz but Kashimo has to aim the emw and it has a charge up so its unlikely its going to hit.

th
that meguna didnt reacted to any of kashimos hits, you can see kashimo landing every punch and being faster than him, but he was perfectly reacting to kashimo CT exactly because of the CE spark

Yeah the attacks can blitz but Kashimo has to aim the emw and it has a charge up so its unlikely its going to hit.
WCS, Piercing Blood, Gojo's entire moveset, Uraume's Ice, Ryu's Blast, Mechimaru's Blast etc. all have the same conditions and manage to hit people. Kashimo's EMS shouldn't be any harder to land most of those.

To say its unlikely to hit is wild

Back