• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hakari domain is simple (?), which means it describes for a gambler. like when the spin has to find 3 of the same picture (jackpot) if you can't, just wait until you get it. really for a gambler

I made sandboxes for the more notable changes. The rest will just be added
directly.

Most are a bit rushed and will be fixed gradually after the ratings are applied.
The goal is for all profiles to look like the Naoya profile.

I made sandboxes for the more notable changes. The rest will just be added
directly.

Most are a bit rushed and will be fixed gradually after the ratings are applied.
The goal is for all profiles to look like the Naoya profile.
While I like how most of the profiles look, I don't think we should go with the format that Naoya has for his powers and abilities. Since most of the ability explanations are really short, we could really compress on size with most profiles and still have it all be perfectly readable.

While I like how most of the profiles look, I don't think we should go with the format that Naoya has for his powers and abilities. Since most of the ability explanations are really short, we could really compress on size with most profiles and still have it all be perfectly readable.
That's fine, although some P&A sections should likely be redone in the future then, as the likes of Gojo have profiles that are a bit hard to maneuver.

Question, should we have a higher with Domain Expansion on the keys of Domain Expansion users? It would look something like this:
At least Low 7-C, higher with Domain Expansion, far higher with Black Flash

I would say yes, as a good number of Domain users just outright display better physical properties inside it. I don't think it should count for Geto/Kenjaku though, as it is technically not their own Domain and it's uncertain if they get amplified by Curse-Domains.

For Toji, it might be better to mention his scaling with the likes of Dagon instead of just using Gojo since young Gojo is pretty much feat-less from what I remember.

Also, I thought we had Goodwill Event Yuji and Todo at Low 7-C due to being able to take on a serious/full power hanami. The likes of Fushiguro and Maki are fine I think since they only fight Hanami while suppressed and due the most damage with Playful Cloud and Wolf Totatlity.

For Toji, it might be better to mention his scaling with the likes of Dagon instead of just using Gojo since young Gojo is pretty much feat-less from what I remember.

Also, I thought we had Goodwill Event Yuji and Todo at Low 7-C due to being able to take on a serious/full power hanami. The likes of Fushiguro and Maki are fine I think since they only fight Hanami while suppressed and due the most damage with Playful Cloud and Wolf Totatlity.

In hindsight this sounds right, this will be changed.

Oh nice I found this place

has Hakari and Charles been discussed here? Obviously yes, So what is going on? They have pages already right? And CRT being made? has Hakkari’s DE been explained here cuz I’ve read it 5 times and I still don’t get it?. Just kidding I got it on my 11th read.

Oh nice I found this place

has Hakari and Charles been discussed here? Obviously yes, So what is going on? They have pages already right? And CRT being made? has Hakkari’s DE been explained here cuz I’ve read it 5 times and I still don’t get it?. Just kidding I got it on my 11th read.
We are in the middle of fixing the current profiles right now , charles and hakari are going to get profiles sooner or later

Back