• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I will make a last comment since I don't even do JJK scaling long time ago
Itadori got KOed before flying away, throwing up blood, the building getting destroyed with Itadori's body is irrelevant, the 8-A energy that comes from the fragmentation of the building didn't affected in any shape or form his body, his head, arms, legs, and everything that didn't connected with Sukuna's punch is just fine. The punch is the source of the feat, but the feat itself is just a side effect. If Itadori's dura wasn't near the level of the fragmentation of the building, he would have blown up by the impact in a way worst way
Not only that, but after some seconds he could wake up just fine, despiste being hit offguard (which is something noted to lower the dura), and fight Sukuna
Your last comment should have been made way before because you repeating yourself and you’re wrong.

You still cannot understand something simple such as what actually is the source of the feat. Sukuna’s punch sent Itadori flying. Sukuna’s punch KOed Itadori. Sukuna’s punch did the 8-A feat.

“His body wasn’t damaged” yes it ******* was. What did you expect? Itadori to lose an arm? He was damaged. An 8-A punch hit him and got instantly KOed and only wake up moments later.
Chill, back in 2020, he was the only one willing to calc stuff
Doesn’t matter because it was all wrong.

Actually this does make me ask, have we still not calcuated ultimate mechimaru's feats? Or Cursed Spirit and Normal Naoya's AP feats? I'm sure they're more like tier 8, but it'd still be nice to have those set up as they were some visually impressive physical feats.
I saw Mechamaru feat in Calculation evaluation thread once or twice. Don't remember who calculated that.
It was 8-A IIRC

I find it funny we had Low 7-B feats with Domain and reached Low 7-C now even that's in danger of getting nuked and we are having 8-A crisis already even before the downgrade.
just-when-you-think-this-cant-get-any-more-horrible-welp.gif

Yeah, Sukuna and Gojo are going to be FTL and literally every other character is going to have combat speed that peaks at Mach 3. Like those two are not the ones in need of upgrades lol.

I legitimately want to know what are the arguments for FTL JJK. The only one I've ever seen is people claiming that Gojo's Blue is somehow faster than light because it mimics a black hole (lol lmao even)

I legitimately want to know what are the arguments for FTL JJK. The only one I've ever seen is people claiming that Gojo's Blue is somehow faster than light because it mimics a black hole (lol lmao even)
The only thing is Kashimo emw and Sukuna reacting.

I mean, there's Maki's ridiculously close-range bullet dodge that's hypersonic even if you account for it being a rubber bullet, but since that's an outlier it got a re-calc that turbo lowballs it

Bro's the first mangaka of all time to explicitly call something in his own story an outlier in the powerscaler sense.
He’s so dumb man. Dude makes Maki catch a bullet at close range, realizes this doesn’t match with what he’s trying to do and them retcons it. Then he makes Yuji struggle with something that barely surpasses the speed of sound.

Wdym, HxH scaling is even more lowballed. Togashi straight up wants his characters to only be bulletproof against low caliber guns. He also has an even slower speed scale where only Netero is even supersonic. Admittedly the actual onscreen feats are actually decent despite this, but HxH also has a largely similar AP scale to JJK.

Wdym, HxH scaling is even more lowballed. Togashi straight up wants his characters to only be bulletproof against low caliber guns. He also has an even slower speed scale where only Netero is even supersonic. Admittedly the actual onscreen feats are actually decent despite this, but HxH also has a largely similar AP scale to JJK.
I remember at least 5 different bullet-time feats from characters other than Netero.

I mean, it's kinda weird to me to have a guy catch a bullet with his teeth at point blank range if he's meant to be subsonic. Although I guess only powerscalers think too hard about that kind of stuff in the first place.

Back