• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I know but BF still requires a lot of skill and concentration to launch and in the second scan Mahito explicitely says Yuji can make it seem like he can do it at will o there is some level of skill going on
Its really just concentration. Gojo made it clear skill isn't a factor.

Luck is definately a factor, but it's implied several times that Yuji is skilled enough to where it seems like he can use it at will, so it felt important to not ethe BF streak
Ynjdl5l.jpeg
20AXdFy.jpeg
I mean to be honest the only place where you'd have a point here is during his fight with sukuna in 214-216 and in yuta's domain where he landed a good number of strikes but prior to that where would he land those black flashes?

Higaruma? didn't have CE
Helicopter dude? he one tapped him without a black flash ain't enough time too pull it out

Nanami wasn’t a ******* genius or extremely skilled despite setting the record before Yuji.
Yuji broke Nanami's record in three different fights so that doesn't matter here
Its really just concentration. Gojo made it clear skill isn't a factor.
Rereading Gojo's monologue you are right it does seem to be more of a concentration thing, but I still thing M3X is wrong for saying it's purely luck

The record is not what matters but the fact that this didn’t make Nanami more skilled than he was.
Hitting a BF does increase someones skill and control over CE but i don't think that's what you mean, either way I conceded that it's probably concentration rather than skill but it still it's not just luck like you said

Hitting a BF does increase someones skill and control over CE but i don't think that's what you mean, either way I conceded that it's probably concentration rather than skill but it still it's not just luck like you said
As long as it isn’t rated as skill/intel it’s fine.

Bro wouldn't even see them coming, he'd get hit by a random sphere look down realize he needs to rct and then see space being ripped open from above and not understand why. And this would be the third time he felt feat too.

Back