• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That blood is from Rika, he's not hurting him here. Blocking stuff doesn't mean it'll hurt.
you know not bleeding from being punched or kick doesn't mean you ain't getting hurt right?

oh and thanks for reminding me of rika cuse:

2024-10-09_190253.png
2024-10-09_190302.png

I’m not saying Yuji doesn’t get stronger after them I’m saying this isn’t something that happens mid fight. No one hits a Black Flash and gets a perma buff like you’re saying. They enter the zone and they get a temporary buff as long as they keep hitting Black Flashes.

Yuji gets stronger the more he hits BF because he also train like he did with Todo.

The point is, no one hits a BF and gets a perma buff like this. It gives you a momentary buff and then increases your understanding of CE.
Doesn't Sukuna say something like "Is he intending to climb to my level" when Yuji was hitting all the BFs which would imply some sort if permanent buff

Doesn't Sukuna say something like "Is he intending to climb to my level" when Yuji was hitting all the BFs which would imply sone sort if permanent buff
Sorry I won’t take such a vague statement like this to be the definitive answer to such a complex topic.

Doesn't Sukuna say something like "Is he intending to climb to my level" when Yuji was hitting all the BFs which would imply some sort if permanent buff
Through the bf amps he can level up to Sukuna's level but its not permanent. And honestly this is funny for scaling since he's done like 5 already meaning, prior to it, Yuji's output was abysmal lmao.

I’m not saying Yuji doesn’t get stronger after them I’m saying this isn’t something that happens mid fight. No one hits a Black Flash and gets a perma buff like you’re saying. They enter the zone and they get a temporary buff as long as they keep hitting Black Flashes.

Yuji gets stronger the more he hits BF because he also train like he did with Todo.

The point is, no one hits a BF and gets a perma buff like this. It gives you a momentary buff and then increases your understanding of CE.
Yeah thats the buff I am talking about, having a better understanding of CE gives you better use of CE meaning you do get better not by an insane 20% pre flash but by a lower amount simple as that
I’m not comparing Kusakabe with Yuji I’m saying that even after all of that Kusakabe was still teaching him the basics. In the CG arc after all the buffs he got he still couldn’t infuse stuff with CE which is like, basic stuff.
ye
well then be clearer about it next time because you say that EoShinjuku Yuji is stronger but this Yuji was the most ****** up he was in the whole manga.
I mean I don't know how you interpreted it otherwise but what ever.
Elde level of interpretation. Uro clearly accelerated the GB back to Ryu and hit him. Yuta and Ryu are equal in reaction and combat speed as none had any sort of advantage against the other.
at a massive distance and we see Ryu see it move twards him while we have something like this from yuta:
2024-10-09_191006.png

yuta dodges a granite blast that is near point blank to him that changed direction right at him while Ryu couldn't dodge at a greater distance.
Never happened. They’re equal.

Not true again.
great arguments
Not really. They’re the same speed as none of these characters have any advantage in speed against the other and never will tbh. You never see Yuji outspeeding someone in an exchange of punches.
they are not, yuta has legit outdone ryu who is both stronger and more durable than him in close qurters he has a better showings than ryu he is faster, but again can't stress this enough NOT BY A MASSIVE MARGIN, he is somewhat faster but not to the point where ryu can't keep up this ain't no sukuna level of speed difference
The scan you linked to Arkenis was the ending of their fight when Ryu took multiple attacks from everyone.
same as yuta? like yeah both are exhausted and yuta has already lost connection to rika (the 5 mins where up) so ain't no more of that infinite CE
The only thing that damaged Ryu was Rika’s punches (who can punch Sukuna around and hold his arms still), his own Granite Blast and Thin Ice Breaker that ignores the defenses. So no.
2024-10-09_190253.png

He's talking about durability because it just blocked GB. He's not talking about output. Rika's punch sends him flying, meanwhile nothing Yuta could do remotely hurt him.
Rika is obviously much stronger physically than Yuta. She could punch Sukuna around, not even Yuji or Yuta could do that.

And IIIRC the statement of this panel he posted says that “she might be even tougher”.

He's talking about durability because it just blocked GB. He's not talking about output. Rika's punch sends him flying, meanwhile nothing Yuta could do remotely hurt him.
then its still would lead to their durability being similar cuse if rika can block GB and take simliar damage to Ryu taking his own blasts, which again would mean that yuta has comperable if somewhat inferior durability.

Higuruma has a chance if he can get death penalty.
Higuruma physical sts should be lower than Yuji. Beside Yuji has two CT so this time his CE wouldn't be confiscated.

Either he loses BM or Shrine. He would still have his CE reinforcements.

If he loses Shrine his BM is enough to Poison Higuruma
If he loses BM he can use Shrine to chop him off.
Saying this before you say Yuji can't beat Higuruma because of RCT.

Higuruma physical sts should be lower than Yuji. Beside Yuji has two CT so this time his CE wouldn't be confiscated.

Either he loses BM or Shrine. He would still have his CE reinforcements.

If he loses Shrine his BM is enough to Poison Higuruma
If he loses BM he can use Shrine to chop him off.
Saying this before you say Yuji can't beat Higuruma because of RCT.
Domain Amplification gg

Actual dogshit

1 - Assuming you're referring to ch238, wherein that Sukuna's stats are drastically reduced, has ass RCT, has no DE, and has reduced output for anti-domain tech. Idk how he fights against Gojo.
2. Again with the same weaknesses. Sukuna has WCS now but accounting for the fatigue carried on over from the Gojo fight and he'd lose if he had to restart against Gojo from scratch.
3. I won't get into prime Sukuna vs Gojo, I'm fine if you think Sukuna wins
4. 15F Sukuna? 20F Sukuna was already losing within the basket ball domain, so a slower and weaker Sukuna that doesn't have Mahoraga would lose far quicker.
5. TRUEEE
6. There's some I'd rank above awakened Gojo, such as 6E Yuta or WCS Mahoraga
7. Miguel lowkey has better statements than Kashimo for stats (and stats is all Kashimo fans have)
8. (y)
9 & 10. I think there's a few characters who beat Yuta, and I don't think Yuji beats any of the Heavy Hitters since his DE is shit
i meant full power in all of these sukuna versions, 20F, no damage or nerf and obviously not holding back
And well, MBa kashimo still blitzing everyone.. And yuji DE is pretty much a wincon if you cant deal with soul damage

Quick sanity test: Does EOS Yuji beat any special grade sorcerer and if so which one?
None
Quick sanity test: Out of these FIRST GRADE sorcerers who can EOS Yuji beat: Ryu, Hakari, Kashimo, Uro, Reggie, Uraume, Miguel, Higuruma, Yorozu.
Ryu, Reggie, Kashimo, Miguel.
Hakari outlasts him.
Uro redirects everything and beats him down slowly.
Uraume freezes him and he dies.
Higuruma judges him.
Yorozu gets hit once, realises he weakens her and she enters her bug armor and can't lose anymore.

Higuruma would’ve been the perfect Curse User hunter.

Open Domain, they can’t do anything. Get death penalty, confiscate their CT. He kills them or defeat them for good.

Easy.

Higuruma vs Gojo stats equal would be so funny
Like, how many crimes have Gojo accidentally committed?
  • He might have killed some curse users when protecting what was her name I forgot. Star plasma one.
  • He Killed a Homeless man (Toji)
  • Tried tobe a racist and beat up Miguel
  • Put some people to come in Shibuya for no reason

Higuruma vs Gojo stats equal would be so funny
Like, how many crimes have Gojo accidentally committed?
Mass amounts of property damage (His youth and also Shibuya and Shinjuku lol)
Destruction of ecosystem (purpling through a forest)
Multiple counts of first degree murder with a note from him admitting it (Toji)
His birth could be seen as a crime of inducing panic atp

What makes this bullshit ability broken is that if Higuruma thinks that something should be able to be judged then Judgeman will consider it.

Back