• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

But here's the funny part about that, Maki's main weapon negates durability so his best stat doesn't matter here
But here is the funny part, Miguel CT is the perfectly counter that, on top of amping himself and weakening his opponent. I can even say Miguel is faster than Maki thank to his feats.

Miguel CT negate SSK
No it can't lmao
(and maybe black rope)
Maybe since i recall them mentioning black rope as a way to release Gojo from the PR, but black rope has a limit
It also weaken Maki
Doesn't matter when her weapon can negate durability entirely
Speedblitzing Sukuna's Slashes from 50m away is better than anything Maki did in JJK lol 😂
We don't know if Miguel started moving before or after the slashes where fired + Sukuna is a lot faster than his own slashes so not that crazy of a feat

It will always be funny to me how Gege is usually super reserved with multipliers, but then he went with an exponential increase for Black Flash just cause it sounded cooler
120%+ output Hollow Purple doing more damage to Sukuna and Mahoraga than Gojo's Black Flashes is funny

No it can't lmao

Maybe since i recall them mentioning black rope as a way to release Gojo from the PR, but black rope has a limit

Doesn't matter when her weapon can negate durability entirely

We don't know if Miguel started moving before or after the slashes where fired + Sukuna is a lot faster than his own slashes so not that crazy of a feat
Cursed tools are tool with a CT, Miguel CT will neg it.
Limits you say, who will push him that far?
SSK isn't touching an hair of Miguel in a million years lol.
Maki doesn't have any good speed feats lol, just like her uncle she is only good when it comes to sneak attacks 🤣

SSK isn't touching an hair of Miguel in a million years lol.
Maki doesn't have any good speed feats lol, just like her uncle she is only good when it comes to sneak attacks 🤣
its-crazy-how-people-are-still-clowning-on-sukuna-dispite-v0-qbki2gfmdlbc1.jpeg

Back