• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

This guidebook thing reminded me that I faked some profiles from the supposed leaked databook and some discord servers believed in it LMFAO

That dude that said that Ryu’s output was 4x greater than the others on that JJK thread was my work LMFAOOOOO

Elde, my brotha, how can you look at Maki and say that she is slowest of the heavy hitters while also saying that Jackpot Hakari tops the entire verse despiste being only equal to Base Kashimo
Lightning feat > Mach 3 feat simple as that and Base Kashimo and Maki has no scaling chain. Well that's why I said people can cope with the lightning feat.

Also I'm not saying Normally JP Hakari tops the verse. He can he little faster by how narrative shows him being faster than others like he was faster than Base Kashimo as Time goes on when he is in Jackpot.

I was talking about as time goes on he might be faster overall.

I invented a lot of stuff.

Kenny surpassing Tengen in barriers but Sukuna could surpass both with practice

Yuta’s CE replenishment via Rika equals to that of Hakari’s Jackpot

MBA Kashimo gets 10x faster and stronger

Confirmed that without Mahoraga Sukuna wouldn’t have defeated Gojo

It was funny as ****. I was about to fake scans as well.

I invented a lot of stuff.

Kenny surpassing Tengen in barriers but Sukuna could surpass both with practice

Yuta’s CE replenishment via Rika equals to that of Hakari’s Jackpot

MBA Kashimo gets 10x faster and stronger

Confirmed that without Mahoraga Sukuna wouldn’t have defeated Gojo

It was funny as ****. I was about to fake scans as well.
I bet some Lobotomy kaisen fans would have thought they were real

Maybe my list is based on Combat speed

You know 3-5 is just arguable that's all but 1,2,6,7 & 8 well I'm gonna stick with that.
  1. Sukuna and Gojo (Top dogs in the verse has around same speed)
  2. JP Hakari as time goes on [Lighting feat. Haters can cope]
  3. Likely Miguel [well it was from JJK0 Gojo POV Miguel has similar level speed sp whatever]
  4. Likely Kenny and Yuki [Smartest character Todo makes a comment about Yuta failing to kill Weakened Kenny even with sneak attack so it's either they has same speed or Yuta is just slower than Kenny Lmao]
  5. Likely Awakened Yuji (full health) [Even when weakened was able to fight Sukuna who had enough output to scare the shit out of Miguel. Going by Sukuna's speed varies with Output]
  6. Yuta,Todo and Pre awakening Yuji [Well you already pointer out the reasons for this. Also they fought a better version of Sukuna than Maki has fought and getting cooked so I belong they are faster. Todo well keeping up Awakened weakened Yuji. Was confident enough to keep up with Gota]
  7. Uraume [Faster than Maki and Pre time skip Yuji]
  8. Maki [faster than Mach 3]
And you say I’m biased 😭.

And you say I’m biased 😭.
yes-you-are-yes-you.gif

Back