• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Miguel CT negate SSK
No it can't lmao
(and maybe black rope)
Maybe since i recall them mentioning black rope as a way to release Gojo from the PR, but black rope has a limit
It also weaken Maki
Doesn't matter when her weapon can negate durability entirely
Speedblitzing Sukuna's Slashes from 50m away is better than anything Maki did in JJK lol 😂
We don't know if Miguel started moving before or after the slashes where fired + Sukuna is a lot faster than his own slashes so not that crazy of a feat

No it can't lmao

Maybe since i recall them mentioning black rope as a way to release Gojo from the PR, but black rope has a limit

Doesn't matter when her weapon can negate durability entirely

We don't know if Miguel started moving before or after the slashes where fired + Sukuna is a lot faster than his own slashes so not that crazy of a feat
Cursed tools are tool with a CT, Miguel CT will neg it.
Limits you say, who will push him that far?
SSK isn't touching an hair of Miguel in a million years lol.
Maki doesn't have any good speed feats lol, just like her uncle she is only good when it comes to sneak attacks 🤣

SSK isn't touching an hair of Miguel in a million years lol.
Maki doesn't have any good speed feats lol, just like her uncle she is only good when it comes to sneak attacks 🤣
its-crazy-how-people-are-still-clowning-on-sukuna-dispite-v0-qbki2gfmdlbc1.jpeg

End of the manga and we got arguments about Miguel being over Maki, Hakari being faster than majority of the verse.... it gets to a point.

Last edited:
She was acknowledged by Sukuna too
He just wanted to prove that sorcery is greater than HR; it was never about acknowledging strength. If you're referring to the pre-time skip Yuji and Maki team-up statements, it's obvious that he's just gaslighting himself.
Gojo said that Todo would one day surpass special grade, being complemented by him isn't the end all be all
You didn't understand what I was saying

Gojo never admitted that someone is stronger than or equal to him, until Sukuna cooked him and turned him into pieces like a KitKat.

Also, bad analogy Gojo never stated that Todo surpasses him. Gojo sees Yuta and Hakari as being above Todo, despite them only having the potential to reach his level.
Miguel was also getting cooked by Gojo yet you use that statement as evidence
Well I didn't even say anything about Movie being non canon. Neither Miguel and Gojo fighting on EQ grounds. I said Gojo acknowledged Miguel Strength as EQ.
^
Aight then, prove why Vol 0 Gojo punches are stronger than weakened Sukuna's black flahses
Healthy weakened Sukuna >~ Yuta ~ small amount of Rika's soul fragments current Yuta has ~ < Real Rika ~ Vol 0 Gojo.

Healthy weakened Sukuna's casual punches > Choso's durability ~ Maki
Maki was fighting Sukuna head on for an entire chapter and did it again after he hit 2 black flashes
She was getting thrown around and failed to land a single hit without others assisting her, while Miguel outskilled Sukuna. Also, please don’t say he was serious at that time. He only got serious when he blitzed her and cooked her with BF.

Even before he got serious he was able to send her flying with dismantle and was easily able to touch her. While Miguel was able to brush off Sukuna's hands with his skills and land clean hits and dodge multiple dismantle at same time.

Both fighting Sukuna has significant differences in feats.
^
Toji was overwhelmed by Gojo using Red and Purple and got blitzed by his blue amped speed, while Migeul was getting the shit beat out of him by Gojo only using physical attacks. Those aren't comparable
Miguel was able to damage Gojo and keep up with him, even if you consider the movie. Miguel dodged some attacks.

Also, Purple takes a small amount of activation time. Toji couldn’t even keep up with that version of Gojo or react to him beforehand. This just upscales Miguel for not getting hit by Red and Purple. Gojo most likely didn’t have time to fire them while Miguel was in close quarters, using the rope to disrupt his cursed technique. Toji could also do this with the Inverted Spear of Heaven, but you get what I mean here. Toji’s speed wasn’t enough to disrupt Awakened Gojo’s cursed technique with his speed alone.
I agree Miguel's durability is really good. But here's the funny part about that, Maki's main weapon negates durability so his best stat doesn't matter here
SSK is a cursed tool it's not hard to dodge weapons when Miguel can just sense the angel it would come striking him.

Last edited:
Miguel maybe stronger in physical stat but he still fighting person that have regeneration and can one shot him he have no way to kill maki before get cut in to pieces.
Regeneration which is technically not normally combat usable unless there is someone backs her up and buys her time to heal.

SSK can be dodged. Beside CQC Miguel should be more skilled looking at how he casually brushes Sukuna's hands and punches him while Sukuna couldn't even able to react. Was surprised too.

SSK can be dodged. Beside CQC Miguel should be more skilled looking at how he casually brushes Sukuna's hands and punches him while Sukuna couldn't even able to react. Was surprised too.
Can be dodgers yes but for how long? Miguel not gonna win this fight without getting hits.

Imagine like this they traded ten blows Maki couldn't dodge at all and was attacked all ten times, she was now internally injured and slowed down (heals in three minutes). Miguel dodges 9 out of 10 times, gets hit once, he now has lost an arm or leg and is in no condition to fight Maki anymore.

Can be dodgers yes but for how long? Miguel not gonna win this fight without getting hits.

Imagine like this they traded ten blows Maki couldn't dodge at all and was attacked all ten times, she was now internally injured and slowed down (heals in three minutes). Miguel dodges 9 out of 10 times, gets hit once, he now has lost an arm or leg and is in no condition to fight Maki anymore.
He was able to survive 12 minutes against Gojo.

Also, his skills were acknowledged by Gojo to the point where he sent Yuta to him and trained him.

Yuta also thinks they can win with his help against Sukuna.

At the end of the series, Maki admits that if Miguel and Laure had arrived earlier, they could have had a better chance of beating Sukuna.

So, I'm definitely not going to agree with the argument that Maki lands a hit on Miguel when Sukuna was handling Maki and Yuji—two of the best CQC fighters—with one arm, while Miguel handled true-form Sukuna with two hands without getting hit.

I don't see how Maki miraculously gets 3 minutes of free time to heal while getting punched by Miguel. Besides, Miguel could possibly just punch Maki's hands weak points, grab the SSK, and stab her because of his skills.

Or he could just nullify the SSK with Black Rope, and he had enough AP to damage JJK0 Gojo. So he should be able to damage her too. She has no significant feats that put her durability above Yuta and Rika.

Your multipliers are too high, Gege would've said something like:
"Granite Blast - an immensely powerful surge of Cursed Energy that raises Ryu's output to 120% of the other Culling Game players!!"
"Mythical Beast Amber - Kashimo's technique brings out the peak of human evolution and is further improved by a binding vow of the threat of certain death enforced on the user, once active it brings Kashimo's power to 150%!"
It's crazy how outside of black flash, the peak of multipliers is like 2x iirc and that was with a ton of setup (200% Purple). I can't take Gregory seriously, always hyping up a 20% increase as a big deal, yet makes black flash an exponential attack (and one that doesn't even feel nowhere near as strong as it's stated to be, honestly feels more like 5x amp at best).

It's crazy how outside of black flash, the peak of multipliers is like 2x iirc and that was with a ton of setup (200% Purple). I can't take Gregory seriously, always hyping up a 20% increase as a big deal, yet makes black flash an exponential attack (and one that doesn't even feel nowhere near as strong as it's stated to be, honestly feels more like 5x amp at best).
To be fair to Gege, I think he walked back Black Flash being a ^2 multiplier because he realized that that is a way bigger of a jump in power than he thought at first.

Why do people attribute a father and son relationship to Sukuna and Uraume? It feels more like Sukuna just related to Uraume, likely due to Uraume being trans or looking more feminine in their first life their family and others didn’t want anything to do with them. Sukuna was disfigured and Uraume wasn’t your typical son.

D
Let me fix it

CHAD Maki
  • Acknowledged as one of the heavy hitters by Kenjaku, who needed to be on guard for her
  • Made Sukuna want to prove a point for the first time
  • Survived two Black Flashes from the King of Curses
Vs Bum Miguel
  • Hits Sukuna like twice then dips
  • ***** himself from just the sight of Malevolent Shrine
  • "The man that went toe to toe with Satoru Gojo" head ass was a punching bag, it was barely a fight
is that scene of gojo punching miguel actually cannon or is just a anime thing? I always tried to find it on manga

Why do people attribute a father and son relationship to Sukuna and Uraume? It feels more like Sukuna just related to Uraume, likely due to Uraume being trans or looking more feminine in their first life their family and others didn’t want anything to do with them. Sukuna was disfigured and Uraume wasn’t your typical son.
because Sukuna actually cares for uraume (or seems to), he even saves her at chap 223, when all he had to do was just hide in shadows, if uraume was just another person

and for example, sukuna also related to gojo, but he killed him withouth thinking twice, while for uraume he even saved her

because Sukuna actually cares for uraume (or seems to), he even saves her at chap 223, when all he had to do was just hide in shadows, if uraume was just another person

and for example, sukuna also related to gojo, but he killed him withouth thinking twice, while for uraume he even saved her
Bruh

He didn't relate to Gojo.

That singular shot of Sukuna comforting Uraume in the afterlife did wonders for his PR

I know you are saying it as a joke, but Elde liked it so I will mention we consider the 0 movie canon
We accept the movie as canon tho
Maybe I missed/forgot the discussions, just wanna be clear; the JJK0 movie is considered 100% canon while the anime is secondary status? And that's b/c?

Also, and this might be a regretful comment, it would be safe to say everyone that participated in the Shinjuku showdown is roughly Grade 1 or higher, right?

Maybe I missed/forgot the discussions, just wanna be clear; the JJK0 movie is considered 100% canon while the anime is secondary status? And that's b/c?

Also, and this might be a regretful comment, it would be safe to say everyone that participated in the Shinjuku showdown is roughly Grade 1 or higher, right?
Something something agenda

Also pretty much. I mean everyone there was already at least Grade 1 before essentially except maybe like Larue.

Something something agenda

Also pretty much. I mean everyone there was already at least Grade 1 before essentially except maybe like Larue.
I don't know the actual reason, but I reckon it's because the JJK 0 movie is an updated version of a very outdated story and has its own novelization, with JJK's novels being accepted as valid sources

I don't know the actual reason, but I reckon it's because the JJK 0 movie is an updated version of a very outdated story and has its own novelization, with JJK's novels being accepted as valid sources
Trying to follow but it's just not connecting w/me

Anyway, night everybody :sleep:

Yea, Ino is probably the weakest person to fight in the Showdown and he was already near Grade 1 before the timeskip training

This guidebook thing reminded me that I faked some profiles from the supposed leaked databook and some discord servers believed in it LMFAO

That dude that said that Ryu’s output was 4x greater than the others on that JJK thread was my work LMFAOOOOO
Ngl I did actually suspect its legitimacy myself, but I didn't wanna throw around any accusations so I was just like "okay, assume it's there in the databook and it's legit, how do we mesh that with the manga?"

Back