• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

soon I see some lifting strength thread and have some question.

how does we scale lifting strength in this verse?

like megumi barely lift 2.5 ton reggie almost die from lift 6 ton and somw how yoruzu in bug armor get crushed by six ton elephant
megumi and reggie are barely grade 2 when it comes to their physicals someone like yuji on the other hand can pick up and chuck a 2 ton car like its a papper weight.

and yoruzu was not crushed by the regular elephant, she had a sukuna emped elephant (which was bigger and seemed to have a different composition to it) dropped on her from 100-200+ feet and that did the damage to her (which btw wasn't even a lot she just lost her armor and was still standing), its like when something somewhat light falls from a great height on ya, think like a 2kg dumbell ya can easily lift that thing and its not exactly dangerouse if put on top of you but now drop that same dumbell from a top of a building onto yer head and ya get a concussion.

Max Elephant was from sukuna, who can use his own reinforcement in shikigamis. That elephant literally destreyed a entire stadium with weight alone
well it didn't destroy the whole ass stadium (cuse I mean we could definitly get some high 7-C+ AP from KE calc's if it did) but the hole it left in the ground is definitly a hell of a lot bigger than if something in the range of 6 tops fell from that height.
2024-10-03_125538.png

Since jjk ended, this will be my last messagw on this page and it will be the only top 10 strongest list that makes sense..

1 - True form sukuna with WCS
2 - meguna with WCS
3 - heian era sukuna
4 - FP yujikuna
5 - gojo
6 - Awakened gojo
7 -MBA kashimo ( casually blitzes everyone
8 - Kenjaku
9 - Yuta
10 - eos yuji

Since jjk ended, this will be my last messagw on this page and it will be the only top 10 strongest list that makes sense..

2 - meguna with WCS
3 - heian era sukuna
4 - FP yujikuna
5 - gojo
6 - Awakened gojo
8 - Kenjaku
9 - Yuta
10 - eos yuji
You burnt the entire malevolent kitchen

2 - meguna with WCS
3 - heian era sukuna
4 - FP yujikuna
5 - gojo
6 - Awakened gojo
8 - Kenjaku
9 - Yuta
10 - eos yuji
Very ass.

Aura, "beyond humankind", fought Sukuna, speed meta.
Funny because he might’ve fought the weakest Sukuna of all during Shinjuku.

Maybe you can compare Pos Hollow Purple Sukuna with Post Yuta-Yuji fight Sukuna.

He does not have any relevant speed feats to be considered the speed meta so idk.

He was still the same against Higuruma and Yuji, and potentially stronger against Yuta and Yuji given Yuta mentions he was already recovering his RCT output and Domain.
Sukuna probably was recovering his RCT and domain since when he was reincarnated against Kashimo, and after that he got hit by Itadori's soul punch and lost a hand. I

Sukuna probably was recovering his RCT and domain since when he was reincarnated against Kashimo, and after that he got hit by Itadori's soul punch and lost a hand against Higuruma
A single soul punch is not enough to do any noticeable damage to him. He was hit by one and Yuta still mentions that he’s recovering RCT and Domain.

The difference between Kashimo getting spanked to hell to Yuta, Yuji and Higuruma keeping up with Sukuna is not due to a soul punch.

So true, bros only feat is beating up a brain damaged, low output Sukuna that had just been blasted by UHP and then gets no diffed the moment Sukuna goes into his Heian form
You acting like everybody didnt also fighted a brain damage and even a lower output sukuna
This was the strongest sukuna, after that, sukuna was constantly getting weaker and losing body control due to yujis soul punch
Kashimo were able to harm and blitz a sukuna with the highest output ( after gojo fight obviously ) and if even sukuna didnt wanted to get hit by those EM waves a single time
Imagine what it would do to other people

He was hit by one and Yuta still mentions that he’s recovering RCT and Domain.
This doesn't mean that Sukuna only started to recover the moment Yuta arrived. He could have got weaker while also recovering
The difference between Kashimo getting spanked to hell to Yuta, Yuji and Higuruma keeping up with Sukuna is not due to a soul punch.
I'm not saying that Kashimo speedblitz Yuta and Itadori. I just think that the Sukuna that Kashimo fought was stronger, but not by a significant amount

A single soul punch is not enough to do any noticeable damage to him. He was hit by one and Yuta still mentions that he’s recovering RCT and Domain.

Sukuna does feel even if its 1 punch, look at chap 244, just 1 punch makes sukuna body tremble already

Yorozu deserves more respect fr

She fought 15F Sukuna who could speedblitz Ryu, has a High 3-A attack without any restriction and can use domain expansion.

I really can think of anyone but Gojo in Shinjuku who have done better

Since Arkenis mentioned speed I'm curious how you guys would rank the characters in speed. For me it'd be:
  1. Gojo (Fatsest Sorcerer of the modern era. Equal to Sukuna physically and can boost his speed with blue)
  2. Sukun (Blitzed Maki who was untouchable to Curse Naoya. Blitzed piercing blood)
  3. Maki/Toji reaction/perception speed (Couldn't be touched by Curse Naoya)
  4. Curse Naoya (Blitzed Maki before she got her senses)
  5. Yuji (Equal to Maki while fighting Meguna and equal to Yuta while fighting Heiankuna, but likely got faster as the Showdown went on)
  6. Yuta, Maki, Toji in combat and movement speed (Yuta is comparable to Post timeskip Yuji while Maki is comparable to pre TS but Yuta was domain amped so I think it evens out)

Yorozu deserves more respect fr

She fought 15F Sukuna who could speedblitz Ryu, has a High 3-A attack without any restriction and can use domain expansion.

I really can think of anyone but Gojo in Shinjuku who have done better
I used to be a big Yorozu glazer for this until Arkenis pointed out that Sukuna's cursed energy flactuates a lot depending on how interested he is in a fight and he was just not giving a **** about Yorozu

I used to be a big Yorozu glazer for this until Arkenis pointed out that Sukuna's cursed energy flactuates a lot depending on how interested he is in a fight and he was just not giving a **** about Yorozu
Thats bullshit methinks. Thats not something that Sukuna doesn't have control. Just like against Ryu, he started playing around but when he got serious he completly destroyed the guy.

If he hates someone he will kill that person, like with Geto's daughters, and not just hold back, like against Higuruma

Against Yorozu he wanted to kill her no matter what to take Megumi's body for good, and despiste the fact that Sukuna dislike Yorozu's mindset, he shows respect to her powers as seen in the end of the fight where he basically made a entire study about her cursed technique

He didn't wanted to play around at all with Yorozu since he wanted to leave as soon as possible. Theres no reason to say that Sukuna was holding back hundred of times.

Since Arkenis mentioned speed I'm curious how you guys would rank the characters in speed. For me it'd be:
  1. Gojo (Fatsest Sorcerer of the modern era. Equal to Sukuna physically and can boost his speed with blue)
  2. Sukun (Blitzed Maki who was untouchable to Curse Naoya. Blitzed piercing blood)
  3. Maki/Toji reaction/perception speed (Couldn't be touched by Curse Naoya)
  4. Curse Naoya (Blitzed Maki before she got her senses)
  5. Yuji (Equal to Maki while fighting Meguna and equal to Yuta while fighting Heiankuna, but likely got faster as the Showdown went on)
  6. Yuta, Maki, Toji in combat and movement speed (Yuta is comparable to Post timeskip Yuji while Maki is comparable to pre TS but Yuta was domain amped so I think it evens out)
Sukuna is the fastest..

Back