• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

How I feel about JJK is how I feel about OPM tbh, despite it's many flaws and it going downhill, I can't bring myself to dislike the series as a whole, as both have a special place in my heart.

And would you guys kill me if I said I liked Gege's art style more.

Like idk, the more sketchy look really, flicks something in my brain yknow

I just hope the anime will flesh out the ending a bit. Not asking for a complete change, but just some things to be expanded further.

They really didn't do gojo any justice at all, wtf
It's actually so tragic to the point it's not even funny anymore, gojo knew everyone was gonna leave him at some point like geto but the fact that nobody actually cares about him and that he's only a weapon..

Remember when gege's hate on gojo was supposed to be a joke? Nahhh

They really didn't do gojo any justice at all, wtf
It's actually so tragic to the point it's not even funny anymore, gojo knew everyone was gonna leave him at some point like geto but the fact that nobody actually cares about him and that he's only a weapon..

Remember when gege's hate on gojo was supposed to be a joke? Nahhh
I think Gege wanted to make a martyr out of the strongest. Simple but good concept.

That being said, I think the fact that nothing was different every time it was directly addressed after 236 is questionable

And now he doesn't even get a memorial. Not even at least with Yuji, Yuta, and Megumi. It's a shame, to be real.

JJK Manga: 5/10

JJK Anime: 8/10 so far...

Maybe the anime will do it better. Mappa improved AoT's ending, so it is possible!

I think Gege wanted to make a martyr out of the strongest. Simple but good concept.

That being said, I think the fact that nothing was different every time it was directly addressed after 236 is questionable

And now he doesn't even get a memorial. Not even at least with Yuji, Yuta, and Megumi. It's a shame, to be real.
It's so weird cause wasn't the whole point of Gojo fighting on that specific date so that he and Geto could get a burial together? Did Gege just forget about that?

Back