• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

They really didn't do gojo any justice at all, wtf
It's actually so tragic to the point it's not even funny anymore, gojo knew everyone was gonna leave him at some point like geto but the fact that nobody actually cares about him and that he's only a weapon..

Remember when gege's hate on gojo was supposed to be a joke? Nahhh

They really didn't do gojo any justice at all, wtf
It's actually so tragic to the point it's not even funny anymore, gojo knew everyone was gonna leave him at some point like geto but the fact that nobody actually cares about him and that he's only a weapon..

Remember when gege's hate on gojo was supposed to be a joke? Nahhh
I think Gege wanted to make a martyr out of the strongest. Simple but good concept.

That being said, I think the fact that nothing was different every time it was directly addressed after 236 is questionable

And now he doesn't even get a memorial. Not even at least with Yuji, Yuta, and Megumi. It's a shame, to be real.

I think Gege wanted to make a martyr out of the strongest. Simple but good concept.

That being said, I think the fact that nothing was different every time it was directly addressed after 236 is questionable

And now he doesn't even get a memorial. Not even at least with Yuji, Yuta, and Megumi. It's a shame, to be real.
It's so weird cause wasn't the whole point of Gojo fighting on that specific date so that he and Geto could get a burial together? Did Gege just forget about that?

Biggest disappointment so far is Higuruma and Yuta still being alive which just removed Sukuna's 2 kill count
emotional_damaga.gif
I made a binding vow with the universe itself to make Higuruma come back in exchange for Gojo being permadead. My goat must live on.

Alright having read the full chapter I will admit that the whole situation with the leaks soured my perception of the ending a lot.
In a vacuum I think this chapter was pretty good. I like Nobara and Yuji's banter, I like the flashback with Gojo (even tho we never got any sort of burial or mention of him outside of this flashback) and Yuji's words to the curse user. The highlight is definitely Sukuna's convo with Mahito, which I didn't expect to happen at all. I love how Yuji's words seemed to genuinely reach Sukuna on some level and I especially love that Mahito is still unable to move on, it just fits really well with both of their characters.

All that being said I still do think the ending is pretty subpar, mainly because of chapters 269 and 270. If Gege spent those chapters focusing on the main characters and plot points he had already set up instead of yapping about pointless shit, giving screentime to minor characters nobody cares about and setting up things that are never gonna be resolved because there won't be a part 2 then this ending would have actually been pretty great.

We've been lead into believing that Sukuna will follow and suffer the same fate as any other generic shonen main villain. Believes only the strong rule the world, seemingly has every overpowered ability in the verse, and how even after being depowered into a smal blob he still wouldn't change his beliefs. Everyone expected and accepted that he would either be slain in a horrific way, off-screen'd, or turned into some weird toy that lives in a bowl that Yuji would take care of. Instead, we're shown that he has humbly accepted his loss, and will go into his next life experimenting and seeing what did he miss out on for rejecting love. I also like the implications that him and Uraume will be bros forever, and that he'll take Yorozu's hand in marriage.

I will only be back on Friday. I dont want spoilers from bad quality scans(I will leave basically every social media lol)

And I have only few things to say

LOVE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO LOVE JJK SINCE I BEGAN TO READ THE MANGA. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD LOVE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LOVE I FEEL FOR JJK AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. LOVE. LOVE.​

20240927020029901.jpeg

I haven't read A SINGLE menssage of anyone from this thread so I don't know if people enjoyed the ending or not, but I personally think it was good. It wasn't some big catastrophe that would ruin everything as most of people thought, but a chapter to show that the world is still moving on despiste everything. We got Shibuya Incident with constant fights and deaths, the Culling Game with a bunch of sorcercers killing each other with a couple of insane battles like Kashimo vs Hakari, Yuta vs Ryu vs Uro, Noaya vs Maki, and so on, and then we got Shinjuku which was basically "everyone vs Sukuna" nonstop with each character risking their lives just to take down one single being. It was more than fair to make a peaceful final chapter to show that the things have cooled down after so much violence. Gege basically made us understand that the JJK world is simply nothing but death and tragedy throughout the manga to the point that something as simple as a daily mission was theorized numerous times as meaning the DEATH of the main character (Yes, Gege wanted to troll us).
It's basically a new world now, where sorcerers aren't so dependent on Gojo to the point where they're unwilling to really try to change and improve because they just think, “Oh, Gojo will take care of it anyway!”

With that said, I have no clue if a part 2 is possible. I made sure to not see the word "Jujutsu Kaisen" for the past days (It was easier than I thought) so I don't know if theres any announcement, but it seems that its possible (?)

20240927020033936.jpeg
20240927020034976.jpeg
20240927020033983.jpeg

But wathever if theres a part 2 or not, I'M GLAD that I have read this manga for the past four years. I have never had such fun with a manga. I have read numerous weekly mangas at same time like Mashle, MHA, Undead Unluck, Chainsaw Man, but none of these could catch me like JJK. I really can't understand my love for this manga. Battle Angel Alita, Spriggan, Hunter x Hunter, Vinland Saga, Ashita no Joe, Bleach, Berserk, Ranma 1/2, Trigun, Kengan Ashura, Ragna Crimson, Land of the Lustrous, Monster, Billy Bat, Marriage Toxin, All parts of Jojo, Hajime no Ippo, Record of Ragnarok, VERSUS, Black Clover, and so on, everything just seems to be disposable, but JJK is something that is really important for me despiste not being perfect nor the best written fiction ever.

Anyway, I hate giving ratings, but
11/10
BEST MANGA EVER, JAPAN CAN JUST BLOW UP SINCE ITS EXISTENCE WAS ONLY MEANT TO MAKE JJK
gojo-has-a-high-in-jujutsu-kaisen.jpg

Last edited:
Back