• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It destroyed her body after certain level of output but IIRC Kenny calculation included when She still has her half body intact.
Every calc I've seen regarding that scene has been either rejected or hasn't been evaluated (they'd probably get rejected too)

Also Yuki was a Go/Jo'd body on the ground, she wasn't doing anything to resist her suicide move that subsequently killed her

And if she actually got higher LS from that Yuta would scale if the profiles are anything to go by

Every calc I've seen regarding that scene has been either rejected or unevaluated
RIP my argument for now then
Also Yuki was a Go/Jo'd body on the ground, she wasn't doing anything to resist her suicide move
Calculation comes from this feat. She was conscious and still had her body intact. Blackhole was already pulling Kenjaku in so she should have similar level LS to Kenny not let her body crushed by that force.

RIP my argument for now then

Calculation comes from this feat. She was conscious and still had her body intact. Blackhole was already pulling Kenjaku in so she should have similar level LS to Kenny not let her body crushed by that force.

Yeah, I gathered that that would be the idea. I just don't think the scaling would actually fly

And if that was rejected on those grounds, then it's definitely doesn't matter lmao

Also Rika outputting RCT might be one of the reasons she is useful against a CSM user dying.

She is big and thus her RCT output has a lot of range. Of course we didn’t really see that but I think it’s safe to assume.

So what'd we think of the chapter? Translations are out but they're very sloppy, so it's hard to understand a few parts. But I think it was overall a good chapter. It gives an explanation for why some of the plans everyone else was suggesting wouldn't work, like using the cursed words earlier in tandem with Higuruma's executioner's blade. I don't see how Higuruma surviving and Yuta returning to his body are that big of a deal. Higuruma's injuries weren't as grave as others, and expert healers could assist him the moment he was taken off the battlefield to stop the bleeding and tend to his wounds. As for Yuta, Rika is an incredibly adept shikigami with a plethora of techniques, so it makes sense she could heal Yuta's body while also working on the outside to switch Yuta's brain back into his own body.

Though it may seem odd that everyone's talking about the plan they made at a time like this, I think it's clear they all feel guilty in their own way and want to take responsibility out of the belief if they'd done better and played a different tole, the battle could've ended sooner and not as many sorcerer's lives would've been risked. It seems a bit odd that nobody has mentioned Gojo or even mourned his death, but maybe that's coming in the next two chapters. And perhaps they're all still just reeling from this climactic battle and what will happen to the world going forward. Regardless of what any other readers say, I'm still satisfied with what we got.

If Kenjaku come back I'm getting Kashimo pregnant
nah nah nah, no going back on the original word
2024-08-29_222112.png

Back