• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Still get normal Dismantled tho
You forget that Yuji's kit is way more effective against reincarnated characters and less effective against normal dudes. His Dismantles are dangerous because it target the boundary between two souls, besides that it only does surface level damage to a very weakened Sukuna.

I'm not saying Yuji wins, but Split soul katana as long as it doesn't decapitate him, will have the same result as Sukuna, nothing, Yuji's RCT works on the soul just like Sukuna and he doesn't have the UV problem nerfing his regeneration
That's not true
Unlike what you're saying, that stab in the heart did do something to Sukuna, him being incarnated is what allowed him to survive.
If it hits Yuji's heart, he's done for.
Second, even if Sukuna's RCT was nerfed he still had to adapt to healing his soul in the moment with his RCT being some of the best in the series.
Assuming Yuji would be able to do this while dealing with Yuta and Maki pressing him with quarter of Sukuna's skill and experience is a stretch.
Especially since if Maki is able to get his heart like she did Sukuna in this scenario, he's not going to be able to escape from being sliced like butter like he did.

Yeah Yuji ain’t beating 3 dudes who are at the very least comparable to him in physical stats. He may have a domain but that sh*ts still fresh and unrefined as f*ck (I mean it was massive) and Yuta can counter with his own domain and it wouldn’t be able to target Maki. Once it turns into a domain battle, bro is not winning

You forget that Yuji's kit is way more effective against reincarnated characters and less effective against normal dudes. His Dismantles are dangerous because it target the boundary between two souls, besides that it only does surface level damage to a very weakened Sukuna.
Nobody got durability like that weakened Sukuna (tanked numerous bf)

Yuji’s Shrine been getting downplayed I’m not standing for it any longer.

Yuji Shrines everyone who isn’t Sukuna and Gojo

Yuta can counter with his own domain and it wouldn’t be able to target Maki. Once it turns into a domain battle, bro is not winning
Yuta has showed some good Domain feats like targetting one dude inside it, something that not even Gojo could do, this was praised by Sukuna as a high level barrier technique. And after he swapped bodies with him his barrier technique was even better. So yeah, in a Domain battle Yuta is probably winning more often than not.

Nobody got durability like that weakened Sukuna (tanked numerous bf)

Yuji’s Shrine been getting downplayed I’m not standing for it any longer.

Yuji Shrines everyone who isn’t Sukuna and Gojo
yz3G8zS.png

Shrine + Poison Blood + Hands + Dog…

All I’m gonna say is… Sukuna was getting pressed, not even Maki did that

(Go reread Yuta and Yuji vs Sukuna, Yuji was a nuisance at best)

Be fr Yuji will have a hard time against Maki and he's not beating Yuta. Let alone the two of them together.
Yuji ain't having shit against Maki. He's superior in ever way to her, more versatile, better H2H, better healing, poison, stats. Maki is 100% a victim here. The only one in the heavy hitters that's giving Yuji a challenge is Yuta, and even so Yuji has a solid shot with soul dismantle, poison blood, and superior physicals.

And Yuji’s blood is poisonous? Maki’s going down 😔 or getting bf and knocked out for five minutes.
How much would his blood affect Maki seeing as her Heavenly Restriction gives her a resistance to all things toxic
Yuji’s bfing Rika
Means nothing. Unless its stronger than Ryu's strongest punch (It isn't) its not putting her down.
Shrining them
They outheal easily. Its too low output to be dangerous.
better in h2h,
Can't rlly argue this since he has more feats but w his swords he'd be outranged.
Domain’s faster
Doesn't matter seeing as the sure hit didn't touch Sukuna before he could use his domain counter.
Therefore that whole chapter of talking "blitzing Sukuna", whether or not its part of his domain condition to start, does not matter in this fight.
Does not matter.
Yuta has better backing in a domain battle.
Yuji’s top 4 and he’s scaring Kenjaku outta top 3. A true mc
I promise you if Yuji tries to fight Kenjaku and he takes it seriously, he won't reach 3 meters of him.

Yuji ain't having shit against Maki. He's superior in ever way to her, more versatile, better H2H, better healing, poison, stats. Maki is 100% a victim here. The only one in the heavy hitters that's giving Yuji a challenge is Yuta, and even so Yuji has a solid shot with soul dismantle, poison blood, and superior physicals.
Good luck trying to applying that to the profiles. They're pretty much going to be equals. Yall overestimate the Sukuna who fought Yuji too much.

Tbf, execpt the 0.2 domain (although his domain speedblitz sukuna before he react unlike Yuta), the others are possible
Yuji CANNOT reshape his own nor anyone else's soul. That is something only Mahito can do with the help of his CT.
Nor can his shrine, which is explicitly said to be low output, destroy Split Soul Katana.

How much would his blood affect Maki seeing as her Heavenly Restriction gives her a resistance to all things toxic
Enough.

Means nothing. Unless its stronger than Ryu's strongest punch (It isn't) its not putting her down.
Sent Sukuna flying… No further discussion.

They outheal easily. Its too low output to be dangerous.
Low output to SUKUNA, dude was getting cut by it, imagine what its doing to Yuta who has lower reinforcement than Ryu.

Can't rlly argue this since he has more feats but w his swords he'd be outranged.
Closes the range, has range of his own, breaks the sword.

I promise you if Yuji tries to fight Kenjaku and he takes it seriously, he won't reach 3 meters of him.
Shrines his gravity.

The only one in the heavy hitters that's giving Yuji a challenge is Yuta, and even so Yuji has a solid shot with soul dismantle, poison blood, and superior physicals.
Soul Dismantle is useless against anyone who's not reincarnated. I hope everyone here understands this.

Poison Blood needs to hit someone. Yuji does not have any attacks with blood that can cover distances, he cannot do Piercing Blood.

Superior physicals doesn't matter much when in practice they were equals.

Yuta wins in Domain battle. Yuji cannot deal with Yuta using multiple CTs in sequence, Cursed Speech if hits is deadly. Sky Manipulation won't let Yuji touch him. Precog will make him one step ahead. His Shrine damaged a much stronger Sukuna than the one Yuji fought and used Shrine. Rika will be fighting Yuji while Yuta uses CTs that Yuji cannot counter.
You understimate Yuji, that's the thing here. Maki was a fly to Sukuna, SSK was doing most of the heavy lifting.
I don't. You make it sound like he's stomping Maki when he isn't. They're pretty much equals. Doesn't matter if SSK was doing the damage, she uses it.

Maki was about to get cooked by Dismantle from Sukuna's Domain Yuji tanked Cleave for some time and only losing a leg and getting back up in an instant.

Of course People are not glazing Maki here.

Yuji’s Shrine ~ Sukuna’s reinforcement ~ Sukuna’s cleave > Sukuna’s dismantle > Ryu’s reinforcement > Yuta’s reinforcement

Yuji might just one shot, especially if he targets his neck 🪃

Yuji CANNOT reshape his own nor anyone else's soul. That is something only Mahito can do with the help of his CT.
Nor can his shrine, which is explicitly said to be low output, destroy Split Soul Katana.

Bro was state he only need requires understanding the contours of the soul to heal against Split soul katana, literally the text indicates that like Yuji, Sukuna does it because of the that, 1 + 1 = 2, we have the statement

Again, not say Yuji wins as well, say it all depend on that Maki dont cut his head

Yuji’s Shrine ~ Sukuna’s reinforcement ~ Sukuna’s cleave > Sukuna’s dismantle > Ryu’s reinforcement > Yuta’s reinforcement

Yuji might just one shot, especially if he targets his neck 🪃
Man it's so funny seeing you baiting and Elden liking your posts because he genuinely believes this shit when it's so obviously wrong

So why are we arguing this like it’s individual match ups when it’s a straight 3v1 with everyone being roughly comparable physically with a dude immune to domains and another dude who would win a domain clash?

I don't. You make it sound like he's stomping Maki when he isn't. They're pretty much equals. Doesn't matter if SSK was doing the damage, she uses it.
I never said he was stomping Maki, you're twisting my words. He's solidly beating her, not stomping by any means. She has wincons, just that Yuji's are much better and way easier to pull off.

I never said he was stomping Maki, you're twisting my words. He's solidly beating her, not stomping by any means. She has wincons, just that Yuji's are much better and way easier to pull off.
He's superior in ever way to her, more versatile, better H2H, better healing, poison, stats. Maki is 100% a victim here.
This comment of yours imply that he's stomping her. I'm twisting anything, that's the basic interpretation of your comment. This match is more fair than you're making out to be.

Back