• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Geto overwhelms them with sheer numbers + better physicals,
Idk where you got this better physicals. Ryu obviously has better Physicals than better version of Yuta then the one in JJK0 who already Overpowered Geto
Also Sheer numbers means nothing when the curses are fodders and even Grade 1 Sorcerers can deal with them
Kenjaku said Geto would have won against Yuta because of Uzumaki getting amp from other curses if he didn't split them in Shinjuku.
Ryu with his high output would just blast them apart

As for Uro Geto doesn't have any CT to damage her except possible DE but it would be come down to who has better refined Domain lol. So no comment on that
Maki and Toji beat Ryu thanks to SSK.
Toji might be able to make bugs Smokescreen and land a hit but definitely don't see Maki landing a hit on Ryu. If we assume they start off one on one front to front. Unless you want to add sneak attack on her Wincons
Uro is more of a problem because of her technique but I also don't see her landing any attacks
I can see Toji using ISOH but I'm skeptical about the speed so no comment but definitely Maki lacks any means to harm Uro while Uro can use Thin Ice breaker to keep damaging Maki. Maki doesn't have good Regeneration she needs atleast 5min to recover from internal damage
In what way. Man dodged a few dismantles,
I'm pretty sure those dismantle are WCS lookin at the art how Gege distinguished throughout normal dismantle and WCS but it shouldn't matter both are dismantle.
threw like 2 punches
That's more than what Maki had done? He fought Sukuna head on head and landed a hit and showaced his CQC better than Maki's sneak attacks. She got cooked onscreen.
and dipped,
He is just wise that's all
meanwhile Maki was constantly fighting against Sukuna physically, dodged WCS and tankes BF and Cleave/Dismantle
She dodged WCS be because she can see it. Nothing special about speed in there. If we use this logic Maki > Yuta?

First BF she was out of Commission for some time. I wouldn't call it as tanked.

I think everyone misunderstood Maki tanking the second Black Flash. After I re-read the event, I can definitely see she used SSK to block it from the angle she was falling. Not to mention, it doesn't make sense for her to tank the Black Flash from Sukuna, who was already amped from the previous two Black Flashes, when she was out of commission with just the first Black Flash from a heavily weakened Sukuna. It should also be noted that Toji pulled the same move against Gojo using ISOH. Maki also used her hand to block the first Black Flash. So, by Occam's razor, it's highly likely she used SSK to block the third one. There is no logic behind her tanking it when she got out of commission previously.

Also can you share the scans for Maki tanking cleave?

Last edited:
Idk where you got this better physicals. Ryu obviously has better Physicals than better version of Yuta then the one in JJK0 who already Overpowered Geto
Geto was throwing hands with fully manifested Rika and V0 Yuta at the same time, meanwhile Ryu got his skull caved in by fully manifested Rika. Even if Geto isn't outright stronger they are comparable
Also Sheer numbers means nothing when the curses are fodders and even Grade 1 Sorcerers can deal with them
Even if it only takes him a moment to defeat any curse Geto throws out, that's still a moment he has to shift his attention away from an opponent that's as strong as him so Geto would be able to get a bunch of free hits in. Also Geto can use curses to shield himself
As for Uro Geto doesn't have any CT to damage her except possible DE but it would be come down to who has better defined Domain lol. So no comment on that
Uro would just get worn down by having to take out the curses so I can see Geto either catching her off guard or justdraining her of CE
Toji might be able to make bugs Smokescreen and land a hit but definitely don't see Maki landing a hit on Ryu. If we assume they start off one on one front to front. Unless you want to add sneak attack on her Wincons
But like why? You think Maki is so slow that she wouldn't be able to close the distance? All Maki needs is one good hit with SSK while Ryu doesn't have any immediate way of taking her out
That's more than what Maki had done? He fought Sukuna head on head and landed a hit and showaced his CQC better than Maki's sneak attacks. She got cooked onscreen.
Maki was fighting Sukuna physically at multiple points
0253-011.png
0253-012.png

0253-013.png
0256-006.png

0256-007.png
First BF she was out of Commission for some time. I wouldn't call it as tanked.

I think everyone misunderstood Maki tanking the second Black Flash. After I re-read the event, I can definitely see she used SSK to block it from the angle she was falling. Not to mention, it doesn't make sense for her to tank the Black Flash from Sukuna, who was already amped from the previous two Black Flashes, when she was out of commission with just the first Black Flash from a heavily weakened Sukuna. It should also be noted that Toji pulled the same move against Gojo using ISOH. Maki also used her hand to block the first Black Flash. So, by Occam's razor, it's highly likely she used SSK to block the third one. There is no logic behind her tanking it when she got out of commission previously.
It would still mean she blocked BF from Sukuna which is a better feat than anything Miguel did during Shinjuku Showdown
Also can you share the scans for Maki tanking cleave?
When Sukuna grabs her by the face you can she a slash on it
0253-017.png

Geto was throwing hands with fully manifested Rika and V0 Yuta at the same time, meanwhile Ryu got his skull caved in by fully manifested Rika. Even if Geto isn't outright stronger they are comparable
After doing domain, after fighting Yuta, and it being off guard.
0180-010.png
0180-011.png

Even if it only takes him a moment to defeat any curse Geto throws out, that's still a moment he has to shift his attention away from an opponent that's as strong as him so Geto would be able to get a bunch of free hits in. Also Geto can use curses to shield himself
I mostly agree but not that Ryu will shift his attention, GB can break off and hit several targets at once and he can keep doing this if he needs to.

Yorozu was rugdolling full power 15F Meguna and Kashimo beat up a heavily damaged and weakened 20F Meguna so I don't see Kashimo having much of a stat advantage. Also perfect shpere + Domain negs unironically
Yeah that's when she put on her bug armor, I doubt she's gonna enter that right away, Kashimo may just end her before she can and then lets say she does get it on, one discharge is blowing that thing up. Also lets not do this, the plan was to jump Sukuna after he lost to Gojo in that weakened state that Hakari or Yuta could take him, meaning the Sukuna we saw was the very least still on their level.

After doing domain, after fighting Yuta, and it being off guard.
0180-010.png
0180-011.png

I mostly agree but not that Ryu will shift his attention, GB can break off and hit several targets at once and he can keep doing this if he needs to.
Fair on these two
Yeah that's when she put on her bug armor, I doubt she's gonna enter that right away, Kashimo may just end her before she can and then lets say she does get it on, one discharge is blowing that thing up.
Discharge can be dodged enough to not be lethal and Yorozu has RCT
Also lets not do this, the plan was to jump Sukuna after he lost to Gojo in that weakened state that Hakari or Yuta could take him, meaning the Sukuna we saw was the very least still on their level.
Ok that means nothing when comparing him to 15F Sukuna and Yorozu tho

Yorozu should be above Kashimo but let me fix the misunderstanding on her profile. We are deceived by John Werry to believe she lacks CE efficiency.
She does.

Viz: But the immense consumption of energy had often caused her trouble.
TCB: However, her rate of cursed energy consumption had put her in more than a couple of difficult predicaments.

All this relating to her overall capacity and output, meaning the girl just burns through her ce faster than others. The bug armor is specifically mean to counteract this issue in fights.

Discharge can be dodged enough to not be lethal and Yorozu has RCT
I disagree with that, the evidence shown is just steam coming off her metal from a Sukuna's kick lmao. But even then, RCT isn't equal for everyone, we know from a guy with high output, and from Yuta's showings that RCT can be draining, especially when regenerating large portions of the body making Yorozu's ability doubtful on this.

Ok that means nothing when comparing him to 15F Sukuna and Yorozu tho
I'm saying that weakened Sukuna we see is 15f level, meaning Kashimo would handle Yorozu just fine.

I disagree with that, the evidence shown is just steam coming off her metal from a Sukuna's kick lmao.
If it hits like her arm or smth, even it blows it clean off it wouldn't be fatal
But even then, RCT isn't equal for everyone, we know from a guy with high output, and from Yuta's showings that RCT can be draining, especially when regenerating large portions of the body making Yorozu's ability doubtful on this.
Sure she isn't gonna heal up nearly as quickly as Hakari but as long as it doesn't hit her head discharge she is gonna be fine
I'm saying that weakened Sukuna we see is 15f level, meaning Kashimo would handle Yorozu just fine.
How did you get that from a statement putting him above Hakari and Yuta? Those do don't have any scaling to 15F Sukuna

If it hits like her arm or smth, even it blows it clean off it wouldn't be fatal
Why not?

Sure she isn't gonna heal up nearly as quickly as Hakari but as long as it doesn't hit her head discharge she is gonna be fine
One to the gut is ending her.

How did you get that from a statement putting him above Hakari and Yuta? Those do don't have any scaling to 15F Sukuna
When did I say above? I'm saying Kashimo is relative to them, they were gonna be the ones to fight Sukuna when he got weak enough. And where is this scaling coming from that 15f Sukuna is something impressive? She didn't do anything to him without bug armor, and even with that she barely damaged that guy.

Yuta ~ Rika though.
Currently Yuta is obviously stronger than JJK0 Yuta
Ryu is obviously stronger due to beating down Rika on several occasions. It's also 2 vs 1 against Ryu. He lost to his own GB blast just reminding you that. There is no way dude is weaker than Geto in physicals.
None of the curses are strong enough to block GB. I can see arguments for maximum Uzumaki > GB overall if Geto combines all curses but don't see Ryu just letting Geto to do that and he can also likely dodge Max Uzumaki.
Uro would just get worn down by having to take out the curses so I can see Geto either catching her off guard or justdraining her of CE
She doesn't need to though? Because none of the curses has Space manipulation to damage her she can directly attack Geto.

Finally It's comes down to Domain lol. Geto's only option.
But like why? You think Maki is so slow that she wouldn't be able to close the distance? All Maki needs is one good hit with SSK while Ryu doesn't have any immediate way of taking her out
He had Danmaku and a AOE attack. She isn't getting close to him we do know Yuta > ~ Maki. Still Yuta was getting cooked by GB blast and continuously using RCT to heal. I don't see Maki doing same thing as Yuta without any good Regeneration.
Maki was fighting Sukuna physically at multiple points
0253-011.png
0253-012.png

0253-013.png
0256-006.png

0256-007.png
She never does a single scratch on Sukuna without the help of SSK. She barely keeps up with him when others supporting her. She hasn't showaced any good CQC skills against Sukuna while MIGUEL does. SSK ignores dura so Miguel feats are better overall.
It would still mean she blocked BF from Sukuna which is a better feat than anything Miguel did during Shinjuku Showdown
She didn't blocked them she was put down because of them for certain time. There is a big difference between tanking them and getting knocked down
0253-017.png
Bro this is definitely not cleave he just ripped it off with his bare hands.
  • There is not a single property of cleave shown here if you checked the previous page.

She doesn't need to though? Because none of the curses has Space manipulation to damage her she can directly attack Geto.

Finally It's comes down to Domain lol. Geto's only option.
Geto's curses have domains of their own likely, she will just get baited into using her domain and have to face another if she survives from the first.

Geto's curses have domains of their own likely, she will just get baited into using her domain and have to face another if she survives from the first.
I can see your point but Geto never showcased this IQ idk if she will fall for that. She should be able to atleast tell how strong curses are because of her experience though. Also only one Curse as far as we see has Domain from Geto's side.

I mean that cockroch curse. She can identify it was a bad match for her and stay away from it. So obviously I can see Uro not falling for Cheap tricks

She does.

Viz: But the immense consumption of energy had often caused her trouble.
TCB: However, her rate of cursed energy consumption had put her in more than a couple of difficult predicaments.

All this relating to her overall capacity and output, meaning the girl just burns through her ce faster than others. The bug armor is specifically mean to counteract this issue in fights.
TCB states she has one of the best efficiency in the Heian Era.
She burning her CE down is not for her control but it's generally creation technique takes too much CE consumption. We also see this problem with Mai.

The whole point is when she uses Bug Armour or Liquid metal. She doesn't get much consumption because she creates them and uses her CE to manipulate those. So it doesn't require new creation from that.

She lacks CE efficiency in her CT but not for her general usage and to make up for it she invented Bug Armour.

0253-017.png
I don't think that was cleave as you can see in this panel
2024-07-29_175609.png

that the hand sukuna used to garb maki has a blood splatter on the index finger and thumb and his hands usually don't get covered in blood when he uses cleave, it seems to me more like he actually dug his hand into her face to the point where he ripped into it.

If you want a better maki taking cleave and being fine it would be this panel here
2024-07-29_175618.png

as this is for a sure a cleave (to the whole upper body mind you) since it has the markings and contact.

Maki was fine after this cleave as she was going back at sukuna in 3 panels.

I don't think that was cleave as you can see in this panel
2024-07-29_175609.png

that the hand sukuna used to garb maki has a blood splatter on the index finger and thumb and his hands usually don't get covered in blood when he uses cleave, it seems to me more like he actually dug his hand into her face to the point where he ripped into it.

If you want a better maki taking cleave and being fine it would be this panel here
2024-07-29_175618.png

as this is for a sure a cleave (to the whole upper body mind you) since it has the markings and contact.

Maki was fine after this cleave as she was going back at sukuna in 3 panels.
I find it funny when sometimes he is physically stronger than his CT

TCB states she has one of the best efficiency in the Heian Era.
No it doesn't.

Is anyone working on Shinjuku Yuji? I looked at M3X's blog and Yuji wasn't there. Is it Arkenis?
I'm working on pna.

She lacks CE efficiency in her CT but not for her general usage and to make up for it she invented Bug Armour.
No. The way it reads, I think its referring to the aforementioned capacity and output.
TCB translation talks about her pure ce capacity and output then the next sentence they say "however" which to me reads as her consumption overall is poor.

I wanted to make Yuji a “Genius” because of how much he improved in Jujutsu, but then it happened: Ui Ui’s CT.

I think everyone here thought that Yuji learned RCT and SD on his own in one month right? Yeah I thought it as well. That would undoubtedly make him a ******* genius, but nooo, they had to cheat.

Kusakabe even told he’d teach Yuji the basics of Jujutsu, like what the hell 😭

I wanted to make Yuji a “Genius” because of how much he improved in Jujutsu, but then it happened: Ui Ui’s CT.

I think everyone here thought that Yuji learned RCT and SD on his own in one month right? Yeah I thought it as well. That would undoubtedly make him a ******* genius, but nooo, they had to cheat.

Tbf he learned Domain Expansion with just the basics of Barrier Technique, something that not even Gojo or Megumi were capable to learn that fast

I can still make a case for genius Yuji

Tbf he learned Domain Expansion with just the basics of Barrier Technique, something that not even Gojo or Megumi were capable to learn that fast
Isn’t it the other way around for Megumi? Gojo and Yuji both know Simple Domain so it makes sense that they were able to get to Domain Expansion from there but Megumi was able to do a Domain Expansion with a worse understanding of barrier technique

Isn’t it the other way around for Megumi? Gojo and Yuji both know Simple Domain so it makes sense that they were able to get to Domain Expansion from there but Megumi was able to do a Domain Expansion with a worse understanding of barrier technique
Thing is Megumi is still ass with actually constructing a barrier. He needs an external area where he can invision as the barrier to activate his domain.

Kinda just boils down to whether or not you think that an incomplete domain with practically no barrier knowledge is more impressive than a domain with semi-advanced barrier knowledge

Itadori’s feat is insane but in the end, he cheated. His barrier technique knowledge came from Kusakabe teaching his body.

Megumi is still ass though, Itadori in a few months surpassed him with 2+ years in Jujutsu High.

Back