• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Itadori’s feat is insane but in the end, he cheated. His barrier technique knowledge came from Kusakabe teaching his body.

Megumi is still ass though, Itadori in a few months surpassed him with 2+ years in Jujutsu High.
2 years? Bros been training with Gojo since Hidden Inventory?

Still though, Yuji was essentially given an easier path. Pretty much everything in his skill set just naturally came easier through external factors. Sukuna inhabiting his body to give him a feel for advanced cursed energy usage, Yuta and Kusakabe swap for semi-advanced barrier techniques, being part curse making it easier for him to use RCT.

Megumi is ass compared to Yuji and especially considering he’s been training since he was like 8 but compared to other dudes around his age (who aren’t ******* crazy like Yuta or Hakari) bros pretty advanced all things considered

Megumi is still ass though, Itadori in a few months surpassed him with 2+ years in Jujutsu High.
Itadori’s cheating though, bro got two cursed techniques from eating stuff and advanced physicals because he’s related to Sukuna. Ignoring the barrier skill he got from Kusakabe, the only place Yuji’s surpassed Megumi is in Black Flash proficiency where he’s top of the world.

Itadori’s cheating though, bro got two cursed techniques from eating stuff and advanced physicals because he’s related to Sukuna. Ignoring the barrier skill he got from Kusakabe, the only place Yuji’s surpassed Megumi is in Black Flash proficiency where he’s top of the world.
also CE efficiency, my man learned how to use Ce reinfrocement mostly by himself and since that point on he has never came close to tapping out on his CE reserves unlike megumi and yuta who seem to run low pretty damn quickly and even know with him having moves and abilities that eat up a massive load more of CE he has never came even remotely close to tapping out of his CE.

correction, combat genius, his academical stuff is..... weeelllll

2024-07-29_202055.png

Oh btw todo should outright be a genius, man is not only hella gifted in making strategy he is also the best when it comes to academics in the JJ high
That's what I'm saying!

LMAO no, Megumi is a second year lol. Gojo is like 30 or something, Hidden Inventory happened when he was 15 or 16.
I mean Megumi was probably training after Gojo picked him up at the end. We see him also with Gojo saving Hana so it’s clear he was doing some stuff on the side even before he fully enrolled. I’m not trying to say he was in jujutsu high then lmao

also CE efficiency, my man learned how to use Ce reinfrocement mostly by himself and since that point on he has never came close to tapping out on his CE reserves unlike megumi and yuta who seem to run low pretty damn quickly and even know with him having moves and abilities that eat up a massive load more of CE he has never came even remotely close to tapping out of his CE.
Tbh it’s not like Yuji ever had a cursed technique for him to run out of cursed energy using. He just used Reinforcement until Shinjuku and I don’t think that uses up CE. Eating the wombs probably gave him a CE amp too.

LMAO no, Megumi is a second year lol. Gojo is like 30 or something, Hidden Inventory happened when he was 15 or 16.
gojo is 29 when he becomes a kitkat commercial and megumi seems to have been at least some what trained by gojo even before JJ high since we got this here pannel

2024-07-29_202936.png

we have megumi with the divine dog, meaning gojo at least had him learn the basics of CE use in order to use his CT at a young age.

No it doesn't.

I'm working on pna.

No. The way it reads, I think its referring to the aforementioned capacity and output.
TCB translation talks about her pure ce capacity and output then the next sentence they say "however" which to me reads as her consumption overall is poor.
My bad. But she improved her efficiency with Insect armour though. Also it's pretty much talking about her lack of CE efficiency in her CT than her usual skills..
0-Vc67-ORVXczTv-m.jpg

oh hell nah,the hakari slander is twisted man,2.0 on jujutsu high academics?
nah bruh,the higher ups be hatin' on the goat hakari.
Even if it somehow was the higher ups, Hakari seems like the kind of dude to just do whatever on exams and say “f*ck it I don’t care”

Either that or he just randomly guesses on multiple choice questions and just trusts his luck to win out

Even if it somehow was the higher ups, Hakari seems like the kind of dude to just do whatever on exams and say “f*ck it I don’t care”

Either that or he just randomly guesses on multiple choice questions and just trusts his luck to win out
nah hakari is legit smart being able to run an underground business without a hitch and all that.

He legit just didn't show up to lessons man, man just said fuсk it and did the absolute bare minimum in school while scaming people out of their life savings on the side (canon I don't care what you say)
2024-07-29_204128.png
2024-07-29_204133.png

(this fuсker is talking from expirence you just know it)

I mean Megumi was probably training after Gojo picked him up at the end. We see him also with Gojo saving Hana so it’s clear he was doing some stuff on the side even before he fully enrolled. I’m not trying to say he was in jujutsu high then lmao
Megumi definitely got power cliffed by Gege's poor writing. He's the beginning of Gojo fostering the next generation so that they rival him and was even stressed as having more talent than Yuji

I don't think Gojo being a poor conventional teacher matters that much given the amount of time
If he's been taught since he was like 8 and got power cliffed this badly, it reads like he's just absolute ass, lmao

Megumi's issue was himself, he wasn't ass or Gojo was a bad teacher, Megumi simply didn't know how to try better, and he didn't care for it either since his mind was more about the winning than the steps to winning.

Megumi definitely got power cliffed by Gege's poor writing. He's the beginning of Gojo wanting to see the next generation rival him and was even stressed as having more talent than Yuji

I don't think Gojo being a poor conventional teacher matters that much given the amount of time
If he's been taught since he was like 8 and got power cliffed this badly, it reads like he's just absolute ass, lmao
Either that or Gojo is really just that shit of a teacher. Bro taught Megumi and Yuta, both with immense potential and talent and one for like a decade, and one doesn’t know RCT, any anti domain techniques, and has a half-working domain while the other has abysmal cursed energy efficiency and learned most of his stuff by himself

nah hakari is legit smart being able to run an underground business without a hitch and all that.

He legit just didn't show up to lessons man, man just said fuсk it and did the absolute bare minimum in school while scaming people out of their life savings on the side (canon I don't care what you say)
2024-07-29_204128.png
2024-07-29_204133.png

(this fuсker is talking from expirence you just know it)
I like how Gege is a fan of flight club and Raid and implemented those things to the series.

Btw It's crazy how Yuji no selled Dismantle from 5BF amped Sukuna
9-EUFuSpKFxCLq6-m.jpg

Also Cleave. LMAO dude only lost his eye at best.
17-4AHW7t5VFf-xB-m.jpg

Megumi's issue was himself, he wasn't ass or Gojo was a bad teacher, Megumi simply didn't know how to try better, and he didn't care for it either since his mind was more about the winning than the steps to winning.
Honestly Gojo’s lesson to Megumi was great and probably would’ve been better if Megumi wasn’t just over reliant on his preexisting move set and thought outside the box

The only Domains that blitzed were Mahito's and Hakari's. Every other time people had time to use some anti domain technique.

When hasn't a Domain blitzed someone
Yuta's domain didn't blitz Sukuna he used HWB to counter that?
But I meant this. Sukuna can react to GOJO & Yuta DE speed but couldn't react to Yuji's DE speed & activate HWB
I mean bro we know Hakari DE is faster than Mahito DE. Kashimo couldn't react to Hakari domain speed..

It doesn't scale to Yuji Combat speed but it's about Domain Expansion speed

Back