• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

IMG_2183.png

IMG_2184.png

IMG_2185.png

I am okay with scaling semi-grade one sorcerers and above to chojuro's calc

About sukuna,yuta and gojo scaling to domains i think it is questionable, and you should probrably include it in the AP CRT that you guys will have to do to get chojuro calc applied

That doesn't equal fear manipulation though, just having an aura means nothing. She has a similar presence to Toji, her father can recognize that and is scared because Toji was and still is recognized as a monster by those that knew him. It does not qualify for fear manipulation because its just a reaction to power.

That doesn't equal fear manipulation though, just having an aura means nothing. She has a similar presence to Toji, her father can recognize that and is scared because Toji was and still is recognized as a monster by those that knew him. It does not qualify for fear manipulation because its just a reaction to power.
To be fair a couple of verses get FM by doing the exact same thing

To be fair a couple of verses get FM by doing the exact same thing
Then they need their's removed. There was a big revision about two years ago that swept fear manipulation from a lot of pages that used that justification. If you got any that come to mind at the moment, please do send those to me on my message wall so that can be handled.

Btw what do you guys think about the statement of that guy being the second-fastest sorcerer using his technique, I forgot his name but he fought Dagon with Nanami and others

Btw what do you guys think about the statement of that guy being the second-fastest sorcerer using his technique, I forgot his name but he fought Dagon with Nanami and others
Its only true in the aspect that he's the most known, people like Toji, Naoya and others who are more unknown or just not sorcerers should not be factored in it. Same with people who are new aka Hajime or others who r new in culling game.

alright, since its mostly unusable is aura at least fine for Toji and maki?

And Chojuro's calc was accepted btw iirc so yea I'd just leave some characters 7-C like Nanami and Mahito.

And since we have hypersonic as the thing Maki scales to, can we apply her speed changes ?
Yes i think we setled maki as being hypersonic and thus scale most of the verse to those levels

but will gojo/yuta scale to the massivelly hypersonic end or the mach 11 one?

So he is faster even than special grade sorcerers like Yuta and Yuki with the exception of Gojo right?
He was faster, since losing that arm really ****** him over. But yeah, we'd consider him such. The only people I can really imagine we might consider comparable to him in speed would potentially be the likes of Maki and Toji, since the latter wasn't considered a sorcerer and the former is considered to scale to him.

Nelliel can you post how you think the AP scaling looks right now?
High 7-A

Gojo : Above Jogo insanely

15-20 Fingers Sukuna : Dominated Jogo and has the best domain

Yuta : Rika powered, Considered strong enough to protect the students (Gojo says this), Yuji himself thinks Yuta is good enough to beat 15 Sukuna, etc etc

Geto and Kenjaku: full curses Geto > Amped Rika (Stated by Kenjaku), Kenjaku and Geto should be generally comparable to Gojo, it's extremely clear that Geto has a decent percentage to beat the Jujutsu Society alone and as we all saw, when Geto pulled up even Gojo was worried for his students, if Gojo's above Gets by some insane degree then logically and narratively Get shouldn't pose a threat yet he did. So yea.

Jogo: with Domain

Dagon : with Domain. I'll add his page if you all agree he's High 7-A with domain, if not then he'll be High 7-C and higher in Domain

FHR Maki : Literally female Toji and would brutalize Jogo or Dagon as we saw Toji did

Hikari : Stated stronger than Yuta by Yuta, was absolutely knocking Yuji up and his ce seems to be able to hurt you in a very serious manner that others generally don't show (really a maybe)

High 7-C

Megumi : overall he's here and small 7-b with mahoraga

Nobara : Irdk her scaling but her resonance is strong so likely High 7-C with it? Otherwise she's below first grades

Naobito : Scales above Ot Nanami (punched through the water barrier while Nanami couldn't cut through it.

Ogi : Scales to Naobito

Naoya : Is generally unable to cause severe damage to Choso and unable to kill a weakened FHR Maki. Should be above the Zenin clan or at least scale to their highest members ignoring Toji. Required a knife to really hurt Choso as well as catch him off guard (blitz)

Nanami : scales to special grades, physically on par with beginning of Shibuya Incident Yuji.

Hei Clan : They are all recognized as being the strongest of their clan, Chojuro has a High 7-C calc and his peers can scale to or above.

Hanami : Check his page

and others idc to mention.

Chojuro calc is 7-C

Will talk more about domains in a couple of days but there is are some iffy things not only in the scaling but in the calc thenselves

alright that just supports how superior the hei is as a group ig then
By the way here are aome multipliers for the scaling
-divine dog totality is two times stronger than divine dog
- mahito transformation increases his power 200%
-black flash is far above a 2,5 multiplier, since mahito 3× multiplier is a techinique he learned via achieving the black flash is fair to assume the black flash has just as big of a multiplier,
So black flash is at least higher than 2,5 and possible a 3 times increase

By the way here are aome multipliers for the scaling
-divine dog totality is two times stronger than divine dog
- mahito transformation increases his power 200%
-black flash is far above a 2,5 multiplier, since mahito 3× multiplier is a techinique he learned via achieving the black flash is fair to assume the black flash has just as big of a multiplier,
So black flash is at least higher than 2,5 and possible a 3 times increase
where does base divine dog scale
Mahito is 2x or 4x high 7-C
bf is honestly just a ''far higher''

Back