• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

YAGA, with an army of random ass cursed corpses, is special grade but not Yuji?
Toji Toji Fushiguro GIF - Toji Toji fushiguro Coo coo - Discover & Share  GIFs

Last edited:
We need to remove that "10 Million of curses" from Kenjaku profile. Its obviously a hyperbole from a random non sorcerer
The context of the situation is that this is a report being made, there's not good reason for this person to be hyperbolic in this situation.

The context of the situation is that this is a report being made, there's not good reason for this person to be hyperbolic in this situation.
To be fair, considering Kenjaku had Geto’s body for what, like a year, 10 mil is kind of crazy when Geto only had around 4k in him and expended them to try and kill Yuta. So apparently Kenjaku had to swallow around 27-28k cursed spirits daily to get to that number

Kenjaku really does do the grossest things

Can anyone share LN scan for Yuta using BF?
Because I couldn't find it and It straight up contradictory with Current statement. Yuta still lacks CE control which shouldn't be an issue if he experienced BF which is consistently showcased in the series.
BF doesn't make you a god tier. GW Yuji, and Shinjuku yuji is a good example. So Yuta can still lack good enough CE control on higher levels.
Anyways idk about that LN scan.
Dude can't even stop Goodwill ima be real
This is troll level.

Speaking of Shibuya. Hard to say if he can defeat Mahito with ISB at 100% strength. We saw Todo constantly eating BF from Sukuna, who yuji with BF zone and amp is going rel with.
Kenjaku claps. Uraume too. This is sad.
Yuji has the CT of Ryomen motherf***ing Sukuna and has the potential to become as strong as him, which we see is possible considering that a weakened Sukuna with 50% CE was getting dogged by his Black Flashes.
CT stared to be mid by Sukuna chapters ago in output.
Potential that doesn't if he got no talent which we're told twice. One by Kusakabe saying he got barely any and he's carried by Sukuna using jujutsu in his body. The other is Yuji saying he got no talent, he sucks, Sukuna carried him.
Sukuna with heavily nerfed CE control on top of having less than 50% of his CE reserves bro.
"Dogged by Black Flashes" which barely did any damage. You do realise that Black Flashes are those type of hits that are anomaly-ish in that it is something you can never do even at your best, let alone come close to it with any of your attacks right?
A weaker Yuji boxed a fresher Sukuna, albeit nerfed, but he still was putting hands on him. This Yuji is massively stronger, has not only barrier techniques, but TWO CTs and a DOMAIN EXPANSION, and we still didn't include his RCT. Out of all the sorcerors in the verse, Yuji is among the most complete. He has everything a top tier sorceror has, RCT, DE, BF, and a CT.
Then he got slapped aside from a backhand by Sukuna who got his ct back from ct burnout. Same Awakened Yuji with multiple BF spam in zone. because Sukuna thought Yuta was more interesting. Crazy boxing.

"BF" everybody has it bro. but nobody can use it at will. And it requires you to locking in completely, having something to motivate you etc
Basic barrier skills are not that impressive tbh.

We need to remove that "10 Million of curses" from Kenjaku profile. Its obviously a hyperbole from a random non sorcerer
Why would it be hyperbole?
That whole chapter was to show how big the ramifications of the Shibuya Incident were. So much so they were trying to evacuate at least 5 million civilians, another stated number in the chapter.
And the fact that Yuta once again called back on how many spirits could be released by Kenjaku in relation to Shibuya would indicate that it was quite a large number that even people like Maki would be overwhelmed.

CT stared to be mid by Sukuna chapters ago in output.

Potential that doesn't if he got no talent which we're told twice. One by Kusakabe saying he got barely any and he's carried by Sukuna using jujutsu in his body.
His potential is far higher than almost anyone in the verse and his feats as is are insane for someone with not even half a year of experience. Mind you, Yuta had a full year ahead of Yuji. And so what if he's carried in Jujutsu, having broken Jujutsu is what matters for special grade lmao. Yaga was a special grade candidate my guy, Sukuna's influence is irrelevant.
The other is Yuji saying he got no talent, he sucks, Sukuna carried him.
Yet he ran 50 meters in 3 seconds in the beginning without CE. Yuji prior to JJK was gifted, don't even try to insinuate he had no talent.
Sukuna with heavily nerfed CE control on top of having less than 50% of his CE reserves bro.
"Dogged by Black Flashes" which barely did any damage. You do realise that Black Flashes are those type of hits that are anomaly-ish in that it is something you can never do even at your best, let alone come close to it with any of your attacks right?
Oh really? Explain why Sukuna was genuinely tweaking when Yuji kept hitting him over and over, and don't say him severing his connection with Megumi, because that is pretty irrelevant considering even hurting a weakened Sukuna is a greater feat than pretty much anything in the verse for anyone not named Gojo. Plus weakening Sukuna is also a feat in and of itself.
Then he got slapped aside from a backhand by Sukuna who got his ct back from ct burnout. Same Awakened Yuji with multiple BF spam in zone. because Sukuna thought Yuta was more interesting. Crazy boxing.
Offguard.
"BF" everybody has it bro. but nobody can use it at will. And it requires you to locking in completely, having something to motivate you etc.
Not everyone has used it though. Geto didn't, Yuki didn't. Hitting a BF allows you to reach 120 percent of your potential, and Yuji achieved that and more. He got an awakening for crying out loud.

To be fair, considering Kenjaku had Geto’s body for what, like a year, 10 mil is kind of crazy when Geto only had around 4k in him and expended them to try and kill Yuta. So apparently Kenjaku had to swallow around 27-28k cursed spirits daily to get to that number

Kenjaku really does do the grossest things
It wasn't just cursed manipulation, but also the contracts he made with curses since at least the Heian era.
Now that he had Geto's body, the vows were nulled but he had CSM and could now control them anyway.
That's why he was able to release so many.

It wasn't just cursed manipulation, but also the contracts he made with curses since at least the Heian era.
Now that he had Geto's body, the vows were nulled but he had CSM and could now control them anyway.
That's why he was able to release so many.
Shhhh I want to keep the mental image of Kenjaku shoving cursed spirits into his mouth 24/7 for like a whole year all because of “something something plan something Heian era something something”

NGL at some point I stopped caring about translations if not even Greg takes his manga seriously imagine me.

Also I ******* hate everyone in here for pointlessly arguing if Yuji is Special Grade or not instead of celebrating and talking about the fact that he finally unlocked a Domain Expansion, and Sukuna finally getting killed.

It doesn’t ******* matter if he is or not, such an annoying topic bro.

He could, but thats not why they almost promoted him to special grade. The HH were just afraid he could create his own army of cursed corpses.
I know, I was just responding to the issue someone had with me saying endless. Yaga also makes it clearer the status is about being able to take over the country through power.

Also I ******* hate everyone in here for pointlessly arguing if Yuji is Special Grade or not instead of celebrating and talking about the fact that he finally unlocked a Domain Expansion, and Sukuna finally getting killed.

I am celebrating that my Yuji stocks are at an all-time high

Let this also not distract from the fact that Yuji opened his domain and Sukuna likely died before Hakari or Uraume finished their fight

I will forever hate on that fight for being as long as it is offscreen

Last edited:
Let this also not distract from the fact that Yuji opened his domain and Sukuna likely died before Hakari or Uraume finished their fight

I will forever hate on that fight for being as long as it is offscreen
I wouldn’t complain about the final arc nearly as much as I did if at least 5 or more chapters were dedicated to that fight.

Back